PDA

View Full Version : Why so much hate?

Blaze
12-22-2011, 05:14 AM
I've always wondered why every one hates Islam so much,it's not like every Muslim is Bin laden,or every Muslim is a terrorist.

Feel free to answer any way you want.

And to every Muslim on this board,please don't get all emotional about people's opinions that you will see on this thread,if you read something that you don't like,you either reply reasonably or get out.

Thanks.

Sahar
12-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Because it's the easiest to categorize people by assigning the feature (terrorist, women offender etc.) that one has to the whole group. You hear one example, another and then you label the whole group. Done.

Due to personal matters, I am actually slightly squeezed out when it comes to this topic and try to avoid such discussion. In my opinion islam as a religious system (including the system of sharia law) has some issues (or it is interpreted the wrong way), but as you have already stated - not every muslim is terrorist and that is very sad to see people who label whole islam society as such.

3XM Graphix
12-22-2011, 06:35 AM
i think why muslims are hated, is for the main reason everyone stereo typing them as terrorist...which to be honest i don't know much about the religion and i don't knock it if u r one. i have known some muslims but they r not the image as most are portrayed, they r down to earth great people that would do anything they could to help the next man, which i respect that to a T!
i don't know how it is in other countries, but in the u.s. we (or i) have always been told that muslims are grown up hating american's for the simple fact that we were founded on a godly country...idk how true that is, which if it is true than thats pretty petty...so with that as the rumor of course most american's are not gonna like muslims if they hate us for being a godly nation. but like i said that is just what some people over here say!
but what i have been told, is that a true muslim is of peace and tranquilty! they wish no harm on nobody, which that is cool, i respect that...and i might have to check out that post u put up on the quran i've always wanted to get a feel for what its all about, not to say i'mma join up but to get a better understanding of what you all believe in...
but to me, if you are a man/woman in search to better yourself then that is what life is about...knowing yourself and becoming a better person in any area you can! sorry i'm rambling i shut up now lol

Blaze
12-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Both of ya'll contributions on this subject are great.
Now,Sahar,people's Idea of the Muslim laws"Sharia" are fucked up because they don't understand them,people just look at the surface they don't dig deep into the laws of Islam to know what's the real purpose of them,but if they do,they'll find out that everything they need is there,financially,morally,and even in health sometimes!!

Moeman my man,you're kinda right about muslims hating america,there are 2 reasons for that:
1-Their help in invading palestine
2-They hate us.

And when I say they hate america I don't mean they hate the Americans,they hate their system,their governments because of what they are doing in the world.

Legend
12-22-2011, 09:02 AM
When you talk about Bin Laden, the Taliban, Al Qaeda and them little small organizations there not really classed as muslim, there fanatical people who were brainwashed (similar to the Hitler Youth) to fight to the death for there leader.
All the suicide bombs in Pakistan/Afghanistan put a lot of stupid people off to think every muslim wants to blow themselves up and supposedly get virgins in heaven.
One of my best friends is Sunni Muslim, he lived 20 mins from Islamabad and he is one of the most intelligent and good speakers I've ever seen.
In my country we have to learn the native language in school and he's probably up in the top notch of the people in the class.
The people who hate other religions just because they think theirs has the best belief and is real, are just ignorant idiots who don't know shit.
My teacher in school says to us it's important to learn about different practices in different religions and have it in our brain for years to come.
Every religion is articulate, has great beliefs and their book (Quran, Bible) is the symbol of their religion.

Blaze
12-22-2011, 09:38 AM
My man legendary summed it up,and said just what I have in my mind.