PDA

View Full Version : Is death the best moment or the worst ?

Shoot2Kill
01-03-2012, 12:49 PM
In my personal opinion i don't think death is something to fear at all, as a matter of fact i think its the best moment in your life to embrace and to be most grateful for such an event that exists for all humans to experience.

In reality it isn't death for us its death to our bodies, we are souls residing in these human bodies and we will soon detach from them as a transitional phase. Its just a matter of knowing whats really in store for you once you get to the other side, is there really a hell where people suffer for eternity or temporary time ?.. is there a heaven where you have any wish granted in an instant without the need to be patient ?

i always asked this question to myself ...

If god knew the future 50,000 years before creating the universe. He would know about people who chose evil or good in advance, if that's the case, why bother creating a horrible reality for your creation ?... because down the road a reality like that means heaven and hell must co-exist in order to satisfy justice for the good and evil. Isn't reality suppose to be positive all the way ?... why bother have a creation if you knew you were going to tortue a majority of them one day in the future ?... why didn't you just plan a beautiful reality for everyone so all of us can equally benefit ?... because of this, it makes me question with great curiosity if God is in fact most loving as religions portray him to be or not. They say God Is Love, well where is the love if this is the kind of reality he planned for his entire creation ?... it doesn't add up unless the ultimate truth is hidden from us and we will find out after death.

Death suppose to be a gateway to eternal freedom and happiness regardless whether your an atheist or a god believer. I don't believe atheists should be punished for the simple reason of lacking belief in the existence of God, there are many innocent good people out here just living their lives normally and we have a god that ruins their lives over something very small and stupid. I believe God is much more positive than what religions portray him to be. A real loving being that would plan an eternity of joy for all his creation. What you guys think ?

Dice
01-03-2012, 05:17 PM
iv allways woundered what happend iv heard from people that cheated death its the best feeliing you are in this white place and you dont want to leave it

Shoot2Kill
01-03-2012, 06:37 PM
iv allways woundered what happend iv heard from people that cheated death its the best feeliing you are in this white place and you dont want to leave it

Cheat Death ?

please explain or give a few examples ....

Dice
01-03-2012, 06:43 PM
basicly this boy who had this heart condition right his heart stopped and he wasnt breathing your body dies but ur brain still works for a short time so he basicly died but they brought him back to life bro

Shoot2Kill
01-03-2012, 06:59 PM
thanks for clarifying, the best we can get a glimpse of the after-life are from people who had NDE.

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 07:06 PM
but we dont even know if they are trustworthy because about 90 percent of the time that light that they supposedly be seein is probably from havin a flashlight in their eye

Krizzle
01-03-2012, 07:11 PM
but we dont even know if they are trustworthy because about 90 percent of the time that light that they supposedly be seein is probably from havin a flashlight in their eye

I disagree

I watched a programme on TV here about people who had near death experiences. All having the same sort of reaction and who are confident it wasn't a flashlight.. I made a thread on this a while ago, check it out ya'll

http://www.makaveli-board.net/showthread.php?t=20827&highlight=death

Taylor's grand father had a lot of NDE's too

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 07:17 PM

They not just seeing the light they are floating towards it. I doubt someone is moving they bed up or something lol. I have a good amount of people in my fam that went through this. Its crazy. I believe it. But im sure there are some jerk offs who are lying they ass off but my grandpops i believe completely

Edit; shiva already beat me to the telling of my grandfathers story lol

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 07:18 PM
the mind can play a lot of tricks on you. thats all im sayin

Bobby180
01-03-2012, 07:22 PM
that little flashback you have when you die is your brain sending electric impulses recalling memories and ideas you have of the afterlife, thats all

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 07:41 PM
the mind can play a lot of tricks on you. thats all im sayin

Im sure people know the difference between a flashlight in they eye and floating towards a light. And its not like they only see the light a few seconds either its for a while. I doubt someone has a flashlight in they eyes for days straight

Premo
01-03-2012, 07:50 PM
I disagree

I watched a programme on TV here about people who had near death experiences. All having the same sort of reaction and who are confident it wasn't a flashlight.. I made a thread on this a while ago, check it out ya'll

http://www.makaveli-board.net/showthread.php?t=20827&highlight=death

Taylor's grand father had a lot of NDE's too

Yeah a lot of docs say that the light is just your brain's energy or whatever spiraling into itself while it dies. Though I don't believe any of these doctors have had their own NDE, so... it's a tough call.

that little flashback you have when you die is your brain sending electric impulses recalling memories and ideas you have of the afterlife, thats all

Shit, bobby beat me.

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Im sure people know the difference between a flashlight in they eye and floating towards a light. And its not like they only see the light a few seconds either its for a while. I doubt someone has a flashlight in they eyes for days straight

when youre in a different state of mind time doesnt even make sense. so what may feel like awhile could actually be a few seconds. thats why im sayin the mind can play tricks. the mind is very complex so and can make shit up it doesnt understand. its all very confusing so thats why im not gonna get further into it.

if ppl wanna believe that they were on their way to heaven or whatever then fine thats cool with me. more power to them. but imo its probably just the mind playin tricks. pretty much the same shit that happens when u take hardcore drugs. things arent as they appear to be

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 08:04 PM
when youre in a different state of mind time doesnt even make sense. so what may feel like awhile could actually be a few seconds. thats why im sayin the mind can play tricks. the mind is very complex so and can make shit up it doesnt understand. its all very confusing so thats why im not gonna get further into it.

if ppl wanna believe that they were on their way to heaven or whatever then fine thats cool with me. more power to them. but imo its probably just the mind playin tricks. pretty much the same shit that happens when u take hardcore drugs. things arent as they appear to be

Wtf......of course time would make sense. At some points people can hear people talking to them and the closer they go to the light the lower voices get and they are still looking at a light. So a flashlight is in they eye that whole time. What doesnt make sense is that flashlight shit you said

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Wtf......of course time would make sense. At some points people can hear people talking to them and the closer they go to the light the lower voices get and they are still looking at a light. What doesnt make sense is that flashlight shit you said

lol think what u want taylor. but ive heard enough stories from people that do crack, shrooms etc. to understand that when you in a different mind state not everything is clear. sometimes you see things that arent really there and time feels like its been goin for awhile and its only been 5 min or vice versa.

because you grandpa had these NDEs im just gonna leave you to your own opinion on the matter. Peace

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 08:19 PM
lol think what u want taylor. but ive heard enough stories from people that do crack, shrooms etc. to understand that when you in a different mind state not everything is clear. sometimes you see things that arent really there and time feels like its been goin for awhile and its only been 5 min or vice versa.

because you grandpa had these NDEs im just gonna leave you to your own opinion on the matter. Peace

They on fuckin drugs are you serious? So someone dying and someone on drugs is the same shit? Really son? REALLY? Those are the same experiences? Know what leave it alone.....lol @ a flashlight fuck outta here

MisterX
01-03-2012, 08:25 PM
basicly this boy who had this heart condition right his heart stopped and he wasnt breathing your body dies but ur brain still works for a short time so he basicly died but they brought him back to life bro

I saw that, too. He just died a couple of weeks ago. This boy had had a heart condition since his birth and had already suffered a couple of heart attacks which he survived.
About the light thing, he said they were rolling him through a dark hallway when he saw it, and he felt this feeling of complete peace.
He made a video talking about his condition, how it affects him and posted it online. A week later around x mas time he suffered his fourth and fatal heart attack. He was only around 16 or something.
Real sad story.

About the near death experience and what people are actually gonna feel when it comes to dying, I think no one alive will ever know for sure. I have a similar opinion like Kurupt.
It could just be the mind playing games, spinning around although the description of seeing a light, feeling peaceful and maybe even seeing deceased relatives etc is something many people that had NDE have stated.
Remember, we human beings only use a small percentage of the actual capacity of our brains.

At the end of the day, we all gon find out when it's our time to go. But until then, it will probably remain one of the mysteries that human beings will never be able to solve fully.

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
They on fuckin drugs are you serious? So someone dying and someone on drugs is the same shit? Really son? REALLY? Those are the same experiences? Know what leave it alone.....lol @ a flashlight fuck outta here

they the same in the sense that they are not in the same state of mind you and i are in right now. u clearly dont understand that when something catastrophic happens to your body you go thru a different mind state. youre not always as conscious as you and i are right now

you honestly believe that the people in the NDE stories who got hit by trains or buses or had a pipe go thru their head are just as conscious as we are right now? u think they are in the same state of mind? LOL no. so because they are in a different state of mind( just like drug users are because god knows whats goin on in their brain) they could just be seeing or hearing things that arent there.

this is my theory on people that go thru a catastrophic event that leaves them almost dead. other smaller cases i cant and wont even try to explain. ill just leave them to their opinion on what happened

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 08:56 PM
they the same in the sense that they are not in the same state of mind you and i are in right now. u clearly dont understand that when something catastrophic happens to your body you go thru a different mind state. youre not always as conscious as you and i are right now

you honestly believe that the people in the NDE stories who got hit by trains or buses or had a pipe go thru their head are just as conscious as we are right now? u think they are in the same state of mind? LOL no. so because they are in a different state of mind( just like drug users are because god knows whats goin on in their brain) they could just be seeing or hearing things that arent there.

this is my theory on people that go thru a catastrophic event that leaves them almost dead. other smaller cases i cant and wont even try to explain. ill just leave them to their opinion on what happened

Honestly we are fighting about some shit neither one of us can prove. Its a waste. we will just end it with the we wont know exactly until we go through it ourselves statement. We cant tell them about what they experienced unless we went through the shit. But instead of just talking to drug users maybe you should get info from people who went through the nde experience that would help just a tad bit. But whatever its deaded

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Honestly we are fighting about some shit neither one of us can prove. Its a waste. we will just end it with the we wont know exactly until we go through it ourselves statement. We cant tell them about what they experienced unless we went through the shit. But instead of just talking to drug users maybe you should get info from people who went through the nde experience that would help just a tad bit. But whatever its deaded

agree to disagree then

Ghostface
01-03-2012, 09:16 PM
agree to disagree then

No doubt we werent going to get anywhere and i tired of typing paragraghs on my phone......you still my nig

Kurupt
01-03-2012, 09:44 PM
No doubt we werent going to get anywhere and i tired of typing paragraghs on my phone......you still my nig

sounds good my friend

and u on your phone? respect man

kace
01-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Is death the best moment? Hmm I think if you're in excruciating pain and have been for a while that death is the best rest you will have. Near death experiences I believe in them, I remember in 6th grade my gym teacher telling us about the time he almost died and him feeling that warm white light and floating toward it.
The best scientific reasoning I suppose I what bobby stated. As for death and fear, as huey newton once said, I don't fear death.. I only fear a death without meaning.

Just my thoughts. Idk if I answered you lol.

Shoot2Kill
01-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Interesting posts ..... but nobody answered whether they feel death is something worth fearing or worth being happy for ?... and why ?

what do you think god is going to do ?

kace thanks for answering.

kace
01-04-2012, 03:29 AM
I believe god is in everything. From plants to people, so that type of god I don't know. Death isn't worth fearing though. I think its fair to you know, to really not want to die. Death isn't what's feared imho, I feel like what's feared is what's after that, the unknown.. are you just going to rot in the ground or is there really a heaven and hell. I wouldn't happy for death, but I'm not going to say be angry for it either. Its the only thing certain in this world and that's pretty much... it.

Ken Judy
01-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Interesting enough thread for me to log back in again. Ever had surgery and been put to sleep? Remember how it was instant with no memory of the surgery or dreams? Id bet death is exactly like that. So in a world of opinionated hatred and money manipulating corporations id say death is a god send.

Bobby180
01-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I dont think death should be feared, its a natural process, and its gonna happen regardless, plus people that have died and been ressucititated or people who are dying act like they supposed to, more truthful about themselves and others, no worries about hurting peoples feelings with what they say or do, and no fears about what they themselves do, a natural state of being human without fear, maybe regret and remorse but even that becomes dulled as the time comes closer, just my thoughts lol

Jah
01-21-2012, 05:15 PM
When I think of death I feel reassured that we are all on the same playing field. People who you think might have a better life than you must face the same fate so its all our duties to make the most of it.
Life is what happens while you're waiting for it to happen

Will-Tha650City
01-22-2012, 01:30 PM
DMT: The Spirit Molecule Teaser - YouTube

1. Drugs & dying are exactly the same because when you Die your having a "drug trip", watch the above video.

2. I look forward to "death" as it will be the end of this illusionary world & the reawakening to the real reality.

One Nation Under Thugs
01-22-2012, 02:05 PM
I was watching this show about death on netflix and came across somthing interesting about the whole "Seeing the tunnel/light topic" and found out that astronouts that go through training experience the white light while spinning around in circles really fast(i forget what part of training it is, but it spins u around in circles extreamly fast), they also see images of thier family and a feeling of floating to a while light. I guess since the G force is so great they end up passing out and seeing these visions.

I thought this info would help with the lil debate you guys got going...... Ill post the name of the show in a bit.

Kimmy
03-11-2012, 01:21 PM
The worst.It's the worst.Sure bad things can happen
in life,too but life is a gift from God,that's how
you should look at it.And death is really
traumatizing when you lose someone you love.
You can only hope they exist in a better
place

Shoot2Kill
03-11-2012, 01:44 PM
lol i'm not asking about how would u feel if someone close to u died ... i'm asking about whats it like to die... should we expect it to be a good feeling or should we fear from it not knowing for a fact how we would really feel.

Smokey
03-11-2012, 02:27 PM
well ,i geuss we all have to wait 60 years or so to find out....

Krizzle
03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Some people think and feel that death is the best moment that can occur in their life, aka suicide.. which is understandable

Ken Judy
03-11-2012, 03:58 PM
lol i'm not asking about how would u feel if someone close to u died ... i'm asking about whats it like to die... should we expect it to be a good feeling or should we fear from it not knowing for a fact how we would really feel.

Death is probably feels exactly like you felt before you were born. Don't fear something you've never seen or felt before, that's how cowards are born.