PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Board

Krizzle
05-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Anyone ever played? anyone got any stories?

Shoot2Kill
05-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Nope, i haven't tried it.

Dj_Uzy
05-21-2012, 03:54 PM
the devils game man i'm interested in playing it myself lol :O

Kurupt
05-21-2012, 04:29 PM
I remember my mom tellin me not to play it or go near it. She told me how my aunts friends wanted her to play it and my aunt said no and that the demon or whatever actually asked for my aunt. it said somethin like where is alison.

Premo
05-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Weird, I was just researching this yesterday. A bunch of my friends said strange things happened, and one even recalled their friends saying they got possessed with their eyes in the back of their head. I don't really see the truth in it, but eventually I'll try it out myself.

kace
05-21-2012, 06:49 PM
My sisters used to have one in the house when we were younger. Those things dont work.

2001Tupacalypse
11-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Nah i've never tried it. Heard a lot of stories from those who have - most likely a bunch of B.S

Don_McFly
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Yea man, don't fuck with those ouija boards. Google some stories, and I bet you wont fuck with it, BUT if you do record it, and upload it here haha!! I'll love to see that.

donBenito
11-08-2013, 08:39 AM
I've never played.

I think the game provides a devilish sort of fun for those who play it...young or old.
Is there any other board game like it? interesting to think about.
Is there any other type of game at all that engages children in such a bizarre and spiritual way?
It's a weird game in my opinion.

I would normally think it's harmless and never paid attention to the game growing up.
I didn't see any point to it and I don't know if there is a point to it.

As far as its dangers being real? Anything can become dangerous. Isn't God as real as
people believe God to be? Or death, life etc? Anything a mind turns its attention can be real and have life.

I don't think it matters if most people don't believe in it...but there are people who do believe in it,
regardless of their intentions being high or low.

Fundamentally speaking here is my judgement on the Ouija board : It's not a positive or productive
product for society and it does little more for us than completely ignorant / superstitious / backward philosophies
that people make up when there is no access to good habits

I wonder if it guides a mind to focus on what they actually desire or are tempted to feel which isn't
always the best thing for them....this naturally inclines them toward falling into a bad avenue of thought or
a forbidden wish or bad habit....it teaches young kids greed....they get greedy for a free answer and the game
allows them to rest their head on certainty.....being certain is always a bad habit and nothing is certain in life so
this is a dangerous mindset to have all of the time.

The game preaches plain ignorance and you have to look at the whole effect of the game for the impact it has
on the entire range of people who come into contact with it......i think the game is a little mischievous and
while there is nothing wrong with being a little mischievous ...this game is dangerous in the most absolutely
subtle nuances you haven't considered.

donBenito
11-19-2015, 03:50 PM
The power of this game is real.

hailmary
11-20-2015, 01:31 AM
I havent tried it, and i dont wanna.

Jah
11-21-2015, 05:48 PM
don't open the door to the devil