PDA

View Full Version : Before You Were Born..

Krizzle
05-23-2012, 07:32 PM
..Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive. Does that mean afterlife is existant?

Jah
05-23-2012, 07:37 PM
this is a great question

heres something to ponder on:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Premo
05-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Wait, you're actually dead before being born? There, but not alive? Hm... 'tis possible.

Krizzle
05-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Wait, you're actually dead before being born? There, but not alive? Hm... 'tis possible.

well you're not alive before you're born which means your non existant, dead

Premo
05-23-2012, 09:02 PM
well you're not alive before you're born which means your non existant, dead

Well, that's the term I'm itchin' at. Are we dead and coming to life or are we non-existent coming to a living existence?

Krizzle
05-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Well, that's the term I'm itchin' at. Are we dead and coming to life or are we non-existent coming to a living existence?

whats the different between dead and being non existent?

3XM Graphix
05-23-2012, 09:07 PM
if we did not exist to begin with then how could we be dead at the beginning? wouldn't we just not cease to exist?

Premo
05-23-2012, 09:10 PM
whats the different between dead and being non existent?

Well, in the context that I'm receiving this information, non-existence would infer that before being created, you were nothing. Period. No life previously, nor any kind of meaning nor existence before such a process happened.

Now dead would be to me that you HAD existed previously, but possibly in some otherworldy form, possibly an ethereal one, prior to coming back into the way of life.

Basically, it's a theist vs. atheist argument to me.

Felix
05-24-2012, 03:05 AM
we were all created as souls, and we all were in paradise, then God made the human and put the souls in it..

Dice
05-24-2012, 03:25 AM
i think we dont exist and we just get created and thats where our life begins, but fuck knows i belive in afterlife i allways got a feeling i was something else in a life before but dont know what yet unless its my mind playing tricks on me or im just going crazy smh...

Ken Judy
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
You're alive about 1 month after conception, before conception "you" don't exist. Death is only after life ceases to exist so death before existence is impossible. As someone who doesn't believe in religion I also don't believe in souls or any form of afterlife. When you die your body will remain until it decomposes or is cremated, then you will cease to exist once again for the rest of eternity.

You want to know what its like to be dead? Think of what it was like before you were born and there you go. Nothingness forever.

My only fear of death is reincarnation......

Will-Tha650City
06-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Before Birth or your souls creation(which is just an aspect of your composite being on another frequency of existence) you existed only as the infinite all permeating one self or source of all that is. Death & Birth is but an illusion created by perception.

Will-Tha650City
06-14-2012, 04:31 AM
You're alive about 1 month after conception, before conception "you" don't exist. Death is only after life ceases to exist so death before existence is impossible. As someone who doesn't believe in religion I also don't believe in souls or any form of afterlife. When you die your body will remain until it decomposes or is cremated, then you will cease to exist once again for the rest of eternity.

No disrespect but your point of view shows you have a very limited understanding of the duality matrix you exist within.