PDA

View Full Version : Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back...

Playa1no
08-04-2009, 02:20 AM
I used to believe 2Pac was never coming back until very recently. Now I KNOW Makaveli & Kadafi are both alive & coming back in the future because there is a lot of evidence to support this...

(PART 1)

Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back soon to finish the WAR they started AGAINST THE ILLUMINATI! (KILLUMINATI)

I believe 2Pac & Tha Outlawz have been secretly plotting for years with many rappers, actors & perhaps even politicians . KRS-ONE (legendary rapper) recently said in a freestyle: "hip hop done build its secret society"... in the future they will all get together & START A REVOLUTION that will KILL the ILLUMINATI!

Many rappers know about 2Pac's return plan, including: Tha Outlawz, Big Syke, Snoop Dogg ("my other capo in this big muthaf*ckin WAR we got"), Nas ("will u return to us like the resurrection of Christ") & many other real rappers like Buckshot, Scarface, Bone Thugs, Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, Mos Def, etc...) even Eminem & 50 Cent... they all know about 2Pac COMING BACK

"TILL MAKAVELI RETURN it's all eyes on me... now u can hate it or love it but that's what it's gonna be" 50-Cent-The Realest Killaz

Another rapper who know about 2Pac's plan is Chuck D from the legendary rap group Public Enemy. 2 main reasons why I believe this:

1- 2Pac wrote a letter to Chuck D from prison in 1995 mentioning his intention for them to MAKE A DIFFERENCE! This letter was published in Tupac Resurrection book: (credit goes to "Am_Alive" from musicfantalk he's the one who typed this)

Peace Chuck Sept 25,1995

First of all, I'm sure u know how higly respected & loved u r by me so your letter definitely warmed my heart. I was also touched by your offer and show of support. It will not go unnoticed. Thankx! It was good 2 hear how well u are doing but hey it's only right. Back in the dayz, on tour with u I learned so much from what u did and how u did it. It may be hard 2 c but u have always played a major role in what it is I do 2day. I have a program I want 2 put together and I would like 4 u 2 be a part of it. I'll explain it 2 u in detail on another occassion. I also have a part 4 u in this movie if u r willing and 2 push my luck even more I would be honored if u would appear on this track 4 my next album "Euthanasia" the track is called "Da Struggle Continuez" it will also feature Sista Souljah if God wills. so let me know. I just recived word that my bail pending appeal has been franted so I should be free by the time u recieve this. I'll include a number of my assistan untill I get Settled. I just signed 2 Deathrow so I should be working on this album soon. Thanx again Chuck! I do believe we can make a diffrence and I have every intention of doing just that. Stay Strong! Keep me in your heart & let's continue 2 offer & inspire stiff resistance. I remain Eternal

2Pac
Da Struggle Continues!...

2- Chuck D was the 1st famous person to publicly talk about 2Pac faking his death! In October 1996 he did an interview on Davey D's radio show on KALX & he mentioned 18 reasons why 2Pac is still alive...

http://www.daveyd.com/chuckpac18.html

In his "alive list" reason number 6 he mentioned Machiaveli FAKING HIS DEATH TO FOOL HIS ENEMIES. Ok the real Machiaveli did not fake his death but he wrote about how to decieve your enemies to preserve or gain more power. What's really important is how Chuck D made the connection between 2Pac changing his name to Makaveli & him staging his death. 2Pac's real enemies are the Illuminati or more precisely Cointelpro...

Chuck D also mentioned (reason number 7) that 2Pac on his Makaveli album cover looked like Jesus & asked the question: could he be PLANNING A RESURRECTION? Haha, YES he is...

Why disappear for many years if he wants to start a revolution? Why wait such a long time?

1- Pac already had 2 strikes & he couldn't risk getting set up again & get his 3rd strike. 3rd strike = LIFE behind bars:

"they think I'm going back in jail, they really on that dope"

"f*ck doing jail time, better days, sacrifice"

2- He knew Cointelpro had a plot to assassinate him:

"some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep"

3- It takes a long time to organize the WAR against the Illuminati. Here are some of the best clues from 2Pac's music to support what I'm saying:

"Now I was born as a rebel making trouble for the devils, take this gangbang shit to a whole 'nother level, can u feel me now, armies in every city, definition of power, playaz, are u with me, see the WAR IS THE PROPHECY, SURVIVAL IS THE STRATEGY (...) ORGANIZE UR STREETS, IN TIME, U'LL HAVE THESE DEVILS PETRIFIED of a nigga in his right mind"

"the PROPHECY is clear, niggas lock & load DISAPPEAR, strategize with no fear, WAGING WAR FOR YEARS"

"STARTED A WAR BUT NOW I'M GONE, release me to the streets in the morning it's on, soon as I get home"

"feds can't comprehend my ghetto slang, SO I EVADE & PLOT & PLAN A LIFE OF BETTER THANGS"

"expect me like u would expect Jesus to come back. expect me, I'M COMING"

"upon my SECRET ARRIVAL"

"I know I'LL DIE SOON so there's no need to ask (...) WATCH FOR THE 2ND COMING..."

"the only way for me to COME BACK is by Makaveli"

"shit, I'LL BE BACK in a while ain't no mystery"

"now maybe if I DIED & CAME BACK"

"ain't nothing strange, I'M 25 DYING TO CHANGE, but still I bang wanting street fame"

... Makaveli's return plan also include making sure Mutulu Shakur & other "political prisoners" like Mumia Abu Jamal & Sekou Odinga (Kadafi's father) get free:

"I WON'T REST 'TILL MY ROADDAWGS' FREE"

Playa1no
08-04-2009, 02:21 AM
(PART 2)

Kadafi is coming back with 2Pac...

Some of the most popular clues from Tha Outlawz:

"now u see him now u don't, so niggas be here for the moment & then they're gone, what happenned to 'em, well let's see, it seems to be a mystery..." (EDI-Staring Through My Rearview)

"it's the morning after & now all the laughter is gone, time to reflect on what u did 'cause they say u were wrong, I'm sure u had ur reasons dawg I don't doubt u, see the simple fact of the matter's they don't give a **** about u" (EDI-They Don't Give A **** About Us)

"'PAC & YAK LIVE ON, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY SHOW UP, AT UR FRONT DOOR..." (Young Noble-World Wide)

"only got my side 'cause they think 'Pac died" (Napoleon-Lastonesleft)

"now maybe if he died & came back, would he try to save rap, we needin' a change, the drama remain" (Young Noble-One Day At A Time rmx)

Most fans know these clues because they are songs with 2Pac, now here's a great song without 'Pac with huge clues in it: "EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tej6XrhYOBY

EDI @ 0:13 "this is for my young thug Kamillion, 'cause we told him, man
yeah... we told him HE'S COMING BACK"

Young Noble @ 2:33 "Pac why u leave us, this world don't need us.. but WHEN WE TELL 'EM U HERE THEY DON'T BELIEVE US, my black jesus, the only one that try to free us..."

... they're giving clues that 2Pac is still here (alive) but a lot of fans don't believe it.

Young Noble @ 2:59 "cause Yak watch every step I make, u gon' live on soldier every breath I take
U STILL HERE... U STILL HERE, u gon' live on soldier every breath I take, U STILL HERE"

KADAFI LIVES!!!

The lady singing the chorus also gave us great clues. After the 1st verse this is what she sing:

"everything is gonna be alright
we coming back... like we said we would
everything is gonna be alright
HE'S COMING BACK (uh uh.. just)... for the true & good"

... her 1st mention of 2Pac coming back & Kastro approved by saying "uh uh" LOL

After the 2nd verse by Kastro & before the start of Young Noble's verse, she sing the chorus differently:

HE'S COMING back... like HE said HE would (uh uh)
HE'S COMING BACK... for the true & good"

... now she only mentioned 2Pac coming back... like he said he would (expect me like u would expect Jesus to come back...)

After the last verse from Young Noble & his mention of Kadafi "u still here", here's how she start singing the last chorus:

THEY COMING BACK... like WE said THEY would
THEY COMING BACK... for the true & good"

HAHAHA! Shit is too obvious now! She mentioned both 2Pac & Kadafi coming back like Tha Outlawz said they would... (like Young Noble in "World Wide")

I know Napoleon's cousin went to prison for "killing" Kadafi so for that reason it may be hard for some to believe Kadafi faked his death but perhaps Napoleon's cousin sacrified his freedom to allow Kadafi to disappear. (?) One thing's for sure Tha Outlawz want us to believe Kadafi is still alive & coming back... same thing with Kadafi's mother who approved the Kadafi legacy's site & the letter written by her son AFTER his "death" so for all these good reasons I believe Kadafi did not die on November 1996. I couldn't find the letter on Kadafi's web site it got removed but it's still on his myspace:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=43750131&blogId=97817184

Here's an important part of Kadafi's letter: "Ta my Pops, Sekou. sorry we didn't get ta kick it but I know dat I was strong in my life because of you and
your sacrifices. ONE DAY U GONNA BE FREE! IMMA SEE TA IT!"

Kadafi "THE PRINCE" is alive & he's gonna make sure his dad can be free some day...

"smoke a blunt for me too I'm staring through ur rearview" (Kadafi-Staring Through My Rearview)

He knew when he wrote these lyrics that he would be "dead" too when the song got released (in 1997) that's why in this song he asked his fans to "smoke a blunt for me too"

Do I believe they're coming back in 2014 like a lot of fans do? It's too hard to predict... 2Pac said in "Ballad Of A Dead Souljah": "upon my SECRET ARRIVAL" if we all know they coming back in 2014 it's not really a secret anymore...

To conclude... here's a very interresting script from the 2Pac Resurrection book called "1999"... another great clue about the REVOLUTION we can expect in the future (credit again goes to "Am_Alive" for typing this)

"On July 4th 1999, the united states of america as we know it was brought to it's knees by a highly orginized military organization known as The New world Society. Led by a charismatick Black man who up until the revolt was the military cheif of the armed forces Charles Patience. His army was made up of renegade members of the armed forces mercenaries and organized street gangs of the countries inner cities. On January 3, 2001 the country was once again under the control of the president but for 18 months for the first time in American Histroy there was no America as we know it. The man responsible Charles Patience was also the man who stopped it. On Febuary 17, 2001 he was Sentenced to die for treason/ he was pardoned by the President and forced to exil in Cuba before he left one person got his story a female reporter name Gloria Willis. what follows is his story as told to her."

2PAC & KADAFI LIVES!

"I just remember what u told me u said don't go to WAR unless I got my money right. I got my money right, NOW I WANT WAR" Makaveli-Against All Odds

"Yo Makaveli they can't stop it (hold it down) KILLUMINATI & we got u (got u)" Kastro-Killuminati

"Keep the faith in me, I will not let u down! Love!" 2Pac (R U Still Down cd booklet)

EXPECT ME... I'M COMING

Mak Life
08-04-2009, 02:27 AM
so geting shot in the head and dying you can come back to live after that?

Anon
08-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Hey man, much respect for taking the time for this ;) Definatly good clues you put in there. All we can do is wait huh?

@Mak_life
Don't go around ****ing this thread up just like Sean did with the other one.

Mak Life
08-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Hey man, much respect for taking the time for this ;) Definatly good clues you put in there. All we can do is wait huh?

@Mak_life
Don't go around ****ing this thread up just like Sean did with the other one.

haha sorry...:redface: what did sean do?

Anon
08-04-2009, 02:37 AM
haha sorry...:redface: what did sean do?
I think sean forgot to get his boyfriends dick out of his ass so he was all hyped up and made retarded posts. VERY retarded posts. Like this:

Sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep

Hjajahahahahhjhahahahahahajjahjahjahja

Fulla shit

And much more :O

Mak Life
08-04-2009, 02:40 AM
I think sean forgot to get his boyfriends dick out of his ass so he was all hyped up and made retarded posts. VERY retarded posts. Like this:

And much more :O

haha jesus Oo..mine wasnt that bad atleast ahhaha:D

sawenochshua
08-04-2009, 02:55 AM
great post it's very well put together some people may not believe it but with so many clues how can anybody doubt it. Killumanti be the war cry the deceivers are headed for a fall, so until the return I'm breakin all illuminati laws. Makaveli Rise!

brap brap
08-04-2009, 03:16 AM
fucck this some parinoid shit, lol. youre saying that Tupac and Kadafi are both alive. ppl die yo, thats just the way it is, alright. not everything has a conspiracy wrapped around it.

Gridlocker
08-04-2009, 04:27 AM
WOW. Great Thread Playa1no. And, do u think after 2pac faked his death, did he(2pac) put a hit out on Biggie in 97 in cali?

sean
08-04-2009, 07:29 AM
hahahaha that expect me nigga shit UNEDITED by the record label actually goes .IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY HOMIES ON THA WESTCOAST THEN U CAN EXPECT ME NIGGA LIKE U EXPECT JESUS TO COME BK EXPECT ME NIGGA I COMIN LOL @ U NOT KNOWING DAT

Metallicabak
08-04-2009, 08:02 AM
wow.. props man! really, really great post!
I really hope they're both coming back..
I'm fully sure that 'Pac is alive .. but Kadafi i think it's 50/50, but could be great if he was alive too..

But awesome post mate, I enjoyed reading it

Neasz
08-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Lmao, 'evidence' you mean things you wanna make into clues? quoting 50 cent's raps now? haha :O

i want to see your face when you finally decide that they won't be coming back, and that they are dead, or you'll change your mind again and say "no, they are not gonna come back, i was wrong, but they are alive".. lol.

Anon
08-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Lmao, 'evidence' you mean things you wanna make into clues? quoting 50 cent's raps now? haha :O

i want to see your face when you finally decide that they won't be coming back, and that they are dead, or you'll change your mind again and say "no, they are not gonna come back, i was wrong, but they are alive".. lol.
I want to see your face when Pac returns, revenge! muhhahaha :D

Neasz
08-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I want to see your face when Pac returns, revenge! muhhahaha :D

if tupac came back i'd be pleasantly shocked, but also dissapointed by his actions.

but this won't happen.

DJParamnesia
08-04-2009, 07:04 PM
well 2pac didnt believe in the illumanati he stated so in one of his last interviews, he made the song killumanati to kill the illuminati conspiracy

pj2pacfan
08-04-2009, 07:51 PM
if tupac came back i'd be pleasantly shocked, but also dissapointed by his actions.

but this won't happen.

wow... you know how pac lived his life?

ass hell.. why should he live? he had every one against him i can understand him,, real homies/ fans can do why you can't ?

every one have big mouth about 2pac actions... but every one did same thing

don't say shit until you walk in my shoes (2pac)

xkushmanx
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Why is Sha Money XL pacs keeper? in the dumpin song papoose raps about being in a session with pacs keeper.... And then the other day I was listing to a 50 rap and he said something about a keeper. Whats the conspiracy theory behind that?

Playa1no
08-05-2009, 03:06 PM
well 2pac didnt believe in the illumanati he stated so in one of his last interviews, he made the song killumanati to kill the illuminati conspiracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmhM3ZMQEQ

In that interview 2Pac NEVER said he did not believe in the Illuminati! He made fun of the idea of them telling people in jail or Nation Of Islam about a plan to kill him & talked about how stuff like the symbols in the $ is just another way to keep our self esteem low...

If u listen to the whole clip it's clear 2Pac was talking about what we have to do to KILL the Illuminati:

"I feel like our future is our confidence & self esteem" ... "get the money I don't give a f*ck who's face is on" ... "when u got money u got power... IF WE UNIFY"

2Pac definitly believed in the Illuminati's existance & he knew all about their plans to control the world...

The whole song "They Don't Give A F*ck About Us" is about the Illuminati! "devils" = Illuminati

"some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep"

"when I start to rise, a hero in the children's eyes, NOW they give a f*ck about us. they want to see us die, they kick us everytime we try"

"they claim we inferior, so why the f*ck these devils fear ya"

... these devils feared 2Pac because he was speaking the truth & educating his fans about the realities of our world!

In that song he also mentioned "computer chips" that's exactly what these muhf*ckers are planning for the future, to put a computer chip inside all humans to control us even more...

The Makaveli - Don Killuminati album have many references about the Illuminati if u listen carefully. The last thing u hear on that album is this: "I just remember what u told me u said don't go to war unless I got my money right. I got my money right, now I want WAR"

WAR against the Illuminati!!!

Big Syke did an interview with the old site MadeNiggaz.net in 2001 & here's what he had to say about the title of the Makaveli album:

JG: Ok, many theories have been discussed like about the Makaveli album, since 2pac's death. One of them was about the phrase 'The Don Killuminati' Uh, tell us your opinion as to what that phrase really means

Syke: Nah, I can't quote on that one, Don Killuminati, it was somethin' man, I can't, Don Killuminat.. He said somethin' All bullshit aside, if I can't say exactly what it was, I'd have to sit back and think of somethin' man, cause I don't know exactly what that was behind, but it was some old deep shit.

... "can't say exactly what it was" ? "some old deep shit" ? Why didn't Syke just say: "2Pac did not believe in the Illuminati, that's why he put the K to it" ? Because it's not true that's why! The Illuminati is for real & more & more rappers are talking about them, including my favorite rap group Bone Thugs N Harmony who were chosen by 'Pac to be featured on the 1NATION album...

F*CK THE ILLUMINATI!

Anon
08-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Yup, tupac believed in the illuminati but that would also mean that him faking his death would be 10 times harder since the government(illuminati) would send people out to kill him(like cointelpro)

And one thing that interests me is that the footage of pac taken in the MGM could very well be footage that the government made, they were basically on pac 24/7... Shit, i just hope one that all this shit would stop...

$$THUGG$BLAZE$$
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
now snoop is an illuminatist too....he sold his soul

raiders101
08-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Kadafi wont come back he got shot in the head by Napoleons cousin.

WakeUp2nwo
08-05-2009, 03:45 PM
WOW. Great Thread Playa1no. And, do u think after 2pac faked his death, did he(2pac) put a hit out on Biggie in 97 in cali?

ive not read the first post yet but i can tell you pac aint no killer, it was the COINTELPRO who killed biggie..AKA the illuminat killed biggie,
pac fought hard to preserve his sole, he ant gonna let biggie take it

WakeUp2nwo
08-05-2009, 04:00 PM
now snoop is an illuminatist too....he sold his soul

sooo true, most rappers in mainstream have sold there sole, i believe pac did sell his sole to suge for a short time to kick it in vain, either that or spend 7 years in jail rotting away his sole anyways,
his death was a spiritual death of change, he knew the life he was living would never bring happiness and had to change for the better, for his unborn, he had already planned on changing his life, before the rape charge, thats when he had no chose but to sell his soul for a short time , knowing he was never gonna go back to jail, pac was very spiritual, so are his whole family, the words he speaks are spiritual, and you can be spiritual without believing in religion, its all to do with your soul, being free is the only thing that will ever make your soul happy, tupac's ambition was to be free, once you know about the illuminati and there agenda, the wold is a totally different place where anything is possible, its something no one will ever explain, you need to experience it your self to feel the freedom that information can bring, information "they" who dont give a **** about us "illuminati" suppress from us "black, brown, or white"

Now throw your hands up if you feel me!!!!!

$$THUGG$BLAZE$$
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
:clap::D:up::drunk:

for whitey

DJParamnesia
08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
ive not read the first post yet but i can tell you pac aint no killer, it was the COINTELPRO who killed biggie..AKA the illuminat killed biggie,
pac fought hard to preserve his sole, he ant gonna let biggie take it

ok illumanati killing biggie is a load of shit, actually around tht time there was a load of crooked cops who mainly worked for death row, one of them was a huge pac fan nd blamed biggie for the death, they r the ones who killed biggie, ive got a book made by one of the detectives who was investigating the case. stop with the illumanati shit.

$$THUGG$BLAZE$$
08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
what does the illuminati have to do with biggie?he never mentioned them and i doubt he knew about em....besides he wasnt a revoloutionary like pac .

all biggie talked bout is money and *****es

Anon
08-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Oh haha, you bet biggy knew about the system. The illuminati basically controls it because theres ALOT of money in it. And back then Pac & Big were the ones bringing in the big money. Biggy knew, he probably just didn't care.

DammiT
08-06-2009, 03:35 AM
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kadafi is coming back, ahah, that one statement from ur part is the one which completely discredited ur saying.

That's the same shit as usual, someone beliefs based on NONE a ****in proof, but suggestions, made seemed as 'clues'.

Metallicabak
08-06-2009, 04:32 AM
sooo true, most rappers in mainstream have sold there sole, i believe pac did sell his sole to suge for a short time to kick it in vain, either that or spend 7 years in jail rotting away his sole anyways,
his death was a spiritual death of change, he knew the life he was living would never bring happiness and had to change for the better, for his unborn, he had already planned on changing his life, before the rape charge, thats when he had no chose but to sell his soul for a short time , knowing he was never gonna go back to jail, pac was very spiritual, so are his whole family, the words he speaks are spiritual, and you can be spiritual without believing in religion, its all to do with your soul, being free is the only thing that will ever make your soul happy, tupac's ambition was to be free, once you know about the illuminati and there agenda, the wold is a totally different place where anything is possible, its something no one will ever explain, you need to experience it your self to feel the freedom that information can bring, information "they" who dont give a **** about us "illuminati" suppress from us "black, brown, or white"

I feel you, my hands are up :clap:

How I Do It
08-06-2009, 04:32 AM
Sorry to go off topic guys, but I have read some stuff online about a b side track called Empty Coffin. I think it was on the album that was released in 2002. I can't find this song anywhere. Any ideas.

Neasz
08-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Yup, tupac believed in the illuminati but that would also mean that him faking his death would be 10 times harder since the government(illuminati) would send people out to kill him(like cointelpro)

And one thing that interests me is that the footage of pac taken in the MGM could very well be footage that the government made, they were basically on pac 24/7... Shit, i just hope one that all this shit would stop...

how can you say 2pac believed in the illuminati, quote me an interview or statement made by tupac where he says he believes in the illuminati.

i got a quote sitting right here which says the opposite

"thats why i put the K on it to Kill that illuminati shit, its just another way to keep your self esteem down"

"why the **** they gonna go tell Farrakhan? who told him? the pope?.... get the **** outta here"

p.s. whitey, you making shit up too.. "tupac sold his sole" when tupac stated the complete opposite for almost an entire interview.

conspiracy theorizing is getting worse these days now that people are starting to make shit up..

Krizzle
08-06-2009, 06:14 AM
Most of them lyrical clues once again, but yet no real concrete evidence. Nevertheless, the outlawz song never surrender song is rather suspicious, but props for a good post.

WakeUp2nwo
08-06-2009, 06:46 AM
how can you say 2pac believed in the illuminati, quote me an interview or statement made by tupac where he says he believes in the illuminati.

i got a quote sitting right here which says the opposite

"thats why i put the K on it to Kill that illuminati shit, its just another way to keep your self esteem down"

"why the **** they gonna go tell Farrakhan? who told him? the pope?.... get the **** outta here"

p.s. whitey, you making shit up too.. "tupac sold his sole" when tupac stated the complete opposite for almost an entire interview.

conspiracy theorizing is getting worse these days now that people are starting to make shit up..

an old interview... get you facts straight

Neasz
08-06-2009, 06:53 AM
an old interview... get you facts straight

none of my facts are wrong, get your self straight.

saying 'its an old interview' is 'wonky' :O and proves Nothing.

1. its not old, listen, i don't know how old you were when tupac was around, but he was only out of prison for about 9 months, an interview done a few months ago is not considered Old at all. Don't get it confused and paint some memory like tupac was out for a few years on death row.

2. you can't prove what you claim, because tupac never said it, there for, your making shit up. making theories based on theorized elements is very weak and proves jack shit.

3. get your self straight, and recognize what im saying is fact.

WakeUp2nwo
08-06-2009, 07:54 AM
none of my facts are wrong, get your self straight.

saying 'its an old interview' is 'wonky' :O and proves Nothing.

1. its not old, listen, i don't know how old you were when tupac was around, but he was only out of prison for about 9 months, an interview done a few months ago is not considered Old at all. Don't get it confused and paint some memory like tupac was out for a few years on death row.

2. you can't prove what you claim, because tupac never said it, there for, your making shit up. making theories based on theorized elements is very weak and proves jack shit.

3. get your self straight, and recognize what im saying is fact.

this will shut you the **** up, learn something kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QVyHl6A0-Q

100% proof and 100% fact, you have officially been debunked

Neasz
08-06-2009, 08:11 AM
this will shut you the **** up, learn something kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QVyHl6A0-Q

100% proof and 100% fact, you have officially been debunked

quoting tupac lyrics is pointless :O because he rapped about things that werent in his life, and he also rapped about things that were interpretable in many ways.

choosing which lyrics to take literal and how to interpret them personally is not proof tupac sold his soul.

every lyric you quote to back up your theory, i can probably find atleast one lyrics or maybe 2 per quote that he didn't live up to and that common sense would tell you is not literal.

no kid, im not a kid.

:O

WakeUp2nwo
08-06-2009, 08:23 AM
just in case YOU DIDNT KNOW, tupac was an artist, and he sang about his own life, unlike the sellouts of todays industry

from an interview

"Y'all Can Watch. I feel so confident and so sure about the man that I am that you can watch me. You can watch me when I fall, when I cry, when I get shot, when I go to jail, when I die, you can watch me."

he sang about his own life, you obviously dont know nothing about pacs life so you will never understand his lyrics

by the way, "picking and choosing" is the weakest comeback a dead pusher can say, so i guess your weak

Neasz
08-06-2009, 08:40 AM
just in case YOU DIDNT KNOW, tupac was an artist, and he sang about his own life, unlike the sellouts of todays industry

from an interview

"Y'all Can Watch. I feel so confident and so sure about the man that I am that you can watch me. You can watch me when I fall, when I cry, when I get shot, when I go to jail, when I die, you can watch me."

he sang about his own life, you obviously dont know nothing about pacs life so you will never understand his lyrics

i know enough about pac's life, maybe not the amount of spending too much of my own life ON his life's story. i know tupac rapped about his own life, im not saying he didn't, i'm saying he rapped about a lot of things that werent about him self, being a voice for his generation. then theres the fact that he wrote poetically and rapped things that were interpretable in different ways, e.g. rose from concrete, hes not a rose from concrete, but he perceived him self as the rose that grew from concrete, quoting this perception doesn't literally mean he's a rose from concrete. get it? me having to explain this to you proves how much you know about tupac never mind me.

by the way, "picking and choosing" is the weakest comeback a dead pusher can say, so i guess your weak.

its not weak,its true, its weak that alive theorists depend on the lyrics rather than real evidence of any thing they believe in, your so called top dog alive theorists also tend to accept that they can't prove it with no concrete evidence, so why are you pretending?.

pj2pacfan
08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
2pac rap about his life , and his people who were struggeling ( thuglife groepies)

2pac was not rapping bullshit.. like lil wayne and all the other rappers from these days.

he talk about real shit what needed to changes in 90's he let see the darkside of america.

thats why he is so famous.

but mr makaveli i don't know but can you prove that he died??

because everything of 7 sept. is fake.

it's weak if you agree with the goverment story's ( the enemy of 2pac)

Neasz
08-06-2009, 11:52 AM
2pac rap about his life , and his people who were struggeling ( thuglife groepies)

2pac was not rapping bullshit.. like lil wayne and all the other rappers from these days.

he talk about real shit what needed to changes in 90's he let see the darkside of america.

thats why he is so famous.

because everything of 7 sept. is fake.

what kind of proof do you exactly want to see? :O a dead body? photos of his corpse? more legal documents?

im in no position to gain any of that, and i was never in the position to see him dieing, so i can't provide that kind of proof, no one can unless they was there or have those documents, but they can't be 'leaked'.

so seriously.. stop asking for what people can not provide. on the other hand, its generally accepted as a fact by witnesses and physical evidence that tupac died. neither of these which alive theorists or conspiracy theorists have on Any other theory.

the government didn't give a story, witnesses did, and i believe them, they are more credible then theories based on theorizing, based on 'suggestive' evidence or clues AT BEST.

im a logical individual.

Makaveli_2003
08-07-2009, 06:13 PM
lol..he says with every breath i take your still here? thats like puffys tribute to big...as long as i got a voice you got one. He's not alive. LOL fatal said they found him dead in one song...how dumb. Pac maybe but kadafi? no way

DammiT
08-08-2009, 03:47 AM

WAIT.
Prove me that MJ is actually really dead & has not faked his death too. or Biggie, or Elvis, or all celebrities dead ?

U can't ?
Does that mean some of them faked their death & actually live ?
>>>>>>>>>> NO

Then, Whitey arguments R weak. Doesn't he believe gov got something to do with it & pac still alive ?

Shoot2Kill
08-08-2009, 06:25 PM
delete thread i don't mind ... got many friends.

dokterskits
08-09-2009, 06:14 AM
Get real kids...
If there was such an secret elite gouvernment ,why the **** do you think Pac woulda do anything about that...
i dont even believe he could if he wanted too ,maybe through his music ,but seriously get ****ing real, if there is such an elite gouvernment ,dont you think that everything you hear on them is already OLD NEWS ,why are people so ****ing stupid to think that they KNOW what is going on ,
Yall just being fed old stories and lies that already have changed ( they have internet too ya know)
My point is ,,NOBODY can stop the illuminati ,they been doin studies over decades way before Pac was even born ,they know people´s behaviour.
They are fully covered in any case of happenings.
You are fulla shit!
Even if he was alive , wich he clearly is not , he woulda tell you to get your mind of that illuminati nonsense ,cuz U aint changing it ,and he sure aint changing nothing from the all/beyond.

AntonBatey
08-15-2009, 03:06 PM
by the way, "picking and choosing" is the weakest comeback a dead pusher can say, so i guess your weak

Yeah, it’s “so weak” that you’re unable to refute it. The burden of proof is on you to explain just how you don’t “pick and choose” when you pick and choose lyrics you claim are literal, and when others are presented you hand-waive them off as non-literal.

WakeUp2nwo
08-15-2009, 04:30 PM
i told you, i dont debate with sheep, stay off my dick

AntonBatey
08-15-2009, 04:41 PM
i told you, i dont debate with sheep, stay off my dick

Thanks again for proving your increasing level of stupidity and inability to back up a word your stupid ass says by making up excuses.

WakeUp2nwo
08-15-2009, 04:47 PM
ive already told you

are you dumb? dont you get it, why would i wast my time with a sheep following sheep, ok so you dont believe in the Illuminati, i get that, and i get that you dont understand it, i, personally haven't got the time to waste trying to learn you, some people will never wake up, unfortunately you are one of them, so no i dont answer Q's that isnt gonna gain me any satisfaction, because i know what ever i say, you will never understand, you are a great example of the dumbed down Illuminati sheep-ling that's been fed disinformation and took it in like a baby, that's all ive got to say to you

AntonBatey
08-15-2009, 04:49 PM
ive already told you

I know you “ told [me] already” that you make excuses on why you don’t answer criticism, and that you don’t have the intellectual capacity to stand behind a word you said. I already knew that.

dokterskits
08-16-2009, 03:31 PM
yall seriously need to get a life

Anon
08-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey anton vote who was better me or thugblaze under the text battle's round 2
What the **** are you doing? Send him a PM or something if you want him to vote :-?

yall seriously need to get a life
Well, i bet everybody on here does have a life & i don't see the need to make a post just stating that.

And just a sidenote, debating over tupac being alive or not is quite stupid. For 13(!!) years people have been doing it and what was the outcome? Just respect eachothers view on things because debating won't change a damn thing anyway :up:

Shoot2Kill
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
main reason to fake death is to never come back to the public eye again , so these theories will never make sense unless you assume 2Pac is dumb enough to reappear just for the sake of his FANS putting his life back to deep jeopardy again.

once again ... this thread is full of shit.

Smoka
08-21-2009, 12:38 PM
The outcome is that i am Santa Claus :o

Shoot2Kill
08-21-2009, 03:57 PM
assuming the identity of a dead person with similar vital statistics and age for a copy of a birth certificate - saying they need it, for example, to register for college courses - and then use it to get a passport, bank account or credit cards.(creating the impression you're dead) People who were born in one state and died in another are frequently used. Since states often don't cross-reference that information

1. avoiding paper trails

2. disguises, fake passports and falsely registered vehicles.

3. Before going underground leave a trail of confusing clues !!!!!!!!!! .. for example :

(heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized Picutes of me in my final stage you know Mama cried But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin!!)

4. Stay dead ?.. Nobody who has spent time mourning your passing will appreciate your sudden resurrection !! and a terrible let down for your enemies !!

5. your putting your life back to jeopardy having alot of lawsuits to pay for , dumb move to come back publicly.

Anon
08-21-2009, 04:10 PM
assuming the identity of a dead person with similar vital statistics and age for a copy of a birth certificate - saying they need it, for example, to register for college courses - and then use it to get a passport, bank account or credit cards.(creating the impression you're dead) People who were born in one state and died in another are frequently used. Since states often don't cross-reference that information

1. avoiding paper trails

2. disguises, fake passports and falsely registered vehicles.

3. Before going underground leave a trail of confusing clues !!!!!!!!!! .. for example :

(heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized Picutes of me in my final stage you know Mama cried But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin!!)

4. Stay dead ?.. Nobody who has spent time mourning your passing will appreciate your sudden resurrection !! and a terrible let down for your enemies !!

5. your putting your life back to jeopardy having alot of lawsuits to pay for , dumb move to come back publicly.
Well i don't completely agree.

4: tupac's main enemies were the people on BadBoy records, now biggie is dead and puffy has moved on. There is no danger from them anymore. Maybe from the crips but if they retaliated against pac they're not going to do it again right? So pac would be safe if he came back. And if your a Tupac fan and are going to hate him for choosing the life of himself above the rap game than you can go **** yourself. Seriously, you would be one ignorant **** to hate pac for doing that. It's his life and if he would want to dissapear from his enemies/hectic lifestyle then so be it. To me this is obvious.

5: About the lawsuit thing, if you fake your death for more than 7 years you CANNOT be convicted by law. And if 2 or more attempts on your life are made you also cannot be convicted. Soo, pac would be safe if he's gonna return...

Shoot2Kill
08-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Well i don't completely agree.

tupac's main enemies were the people on BadBoy records, now biggie is dead and puffy has moved on. There is no danger from them anymore.

to be honest if you've been reading the facts that i have been posting before the hack , before you even registered to become a member , just a spectator reading our threads in the old days , you wouldn't come up to me and say i don't completely agree , you would remember how we have proven countless times that its the Government 2Pac is running away from , not enemies in the rap game , 2Pac was fearless against them , he's no coward to run away from a bunch of rappers he made enemies with , that's totally unlike 2Pac , store this information to your head and never deny this because if you don't you'll never know the truth ,

2Pac's main concern is the Government , he comes back they'll assassinate him , that's why its not safe , don't try to argue with me over anything because we both have one thing in common and that 2Pac is alive , if you know me as a past great in this forum for posting the realest shit you'd ever read , then keep on carrying that belief with you and never let go of it , ain't no beef I'm tryna cause here , I'm telling you what i know and why i say it , i don't state something then have nothing to back it up with unlike alot of people who are inconsistent , real recognize real.

About the lawsuit thing, if you fake your death for more than 7 years you CANNOT be convicted by law. And if 2 or more attempts on your life are made you also cannot be convicted. Soo, pac would be safe if he's gonna return...

even tho if 2Pac decided to come back i don't believe he would get arrested because he has a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has not been cashed yet.

No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it hasn't been cashed , but that doesn't mean that the Government would sleep on him , he'd get assassinated as usual , and this time for real , not a 2nd staged death.

if your a Tupac fan and are going to hate him for choosing the life of himself above the rap game than you can go **** yourself.

i never said anything about me hating 2Pac , I'm talking about what would generally happen in a situation where you leave a few clues behind then stage a death , after that people read those and realize the clues you left then it makes them suspicious to believe 2Pac COULD be alive by possibility , then finally after many years decide to return out of the blue , without having the knowledge of WHY YOU DID IT ?

this is all just from a general perspective , not initially the same story as for how it would go down for 2Pac , so don't get me wrong.

solomonskey17
08-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Good read, lotta effort put into it.

The Rev
08-23-2009, 04:41 AM
What doens't make sense to me perhaps the most is how people would imagine that 2pac would go about revealing himself so that people actually care? Would he go around the malls and grocery stores and make announcements over PA systems? "This is 2pac... um so yea.. im alive..........wesside.... clean up on isle '7" ? I mean would he just start chilling at the park on the swing with the same damn clothes and bandanna until people recognize him?Feeding ducks with bread crumbs? What exactly would he do? And what would it change? Would he ask Sway from MTV for a sit down interview "All eyes on 2pac.. not 50 cent"? Are we supposed to just drop everything we've been doing for 15 years and stare and point and reflect? What exactly would he expect from us? lol

what would he have accomplished after 14 years of absense? Not just absense... but DEATH? After the sane and sensible people in the world have mourned and honored his memory suporting albums making statues, schools, classes, artwork, clothing lines, books, and holding candle light vigils since the 96? People wouldn't care... they'd just be pissed the **** off and kill him for real lol. Its makes NO sense, any way you look at it.. its just plain stupid.

And nobody even knew who the hell kadafi was, wtf does he have to hide about.... it would be like meeting someone for the first time if he "re-appeared" complete with a bullet wound on his forehead. Nobody would CARE!

Ultimately what I'm saying is the world has moved on, and has re-configured itself around 2pac and many others' deaths, that's what it does.. New regimes have been born, fallen, and even more been born after that ... We have learned to live without him for 14 years.. Its a different world now, one which has existed and has gotten used to his absence, excuse me, DEATH. Life doesn't stop for people who die, as callous as it sounds... we keep on living.. and start new lives.. 2Pac trying to fit in to the ways of the modern world would be like trying to pass a test that you studied for 15 years ago.. its just not gonna happen. Only a douchebag dumbass would consider faking their death and then coming back once they're completely out of touch with LIFE... especially when they're a rich a celebrity.

Anon
08-23-2009, 06:59 AM
What doens't make sense to me perhaps the most is how people would imagine that 2pac would go about revealing himself so that people actually care? Would he go around the malls and grocery stores and make announcements over PA systems? "This is 2pac... um so yea.. im alive..........wesside.... clean up on isle '7" ? I mean would he just start chilling at the park on the swing with the same damn clothes and bandanna until people recognize him?Feeding ducks with bread crumbs? What exactly would he do? And what would it change? Would he ask Sway from MTV for a sit down interview "All eyes on 2pac.. not 50 cent"? Are we supposed to just drop everything we've been doing for 15 years and stare and point and reflect? What exactly would he expect from us? lol
I don't even think he will ever return, why would he? If he does return he's going to get alot of hatred & people are going to sue him countless times. If he's somewhere in Cuba now he's got the peace that he wants. There's no need to return. We still get alot of new 2Pac songs every year and not to forget the new movie coming next year called: 'Live 2 tell'. Shit, we got enough pac material to listen to for the next 50 years :p

what would he have accomplished after 14 years of absense? Not just absense... but DEATH? After the sane and sensible people in the world have mourned and honored his memory suporting albums making statues, schools, classes, artwork, clothing lines, books, and holding candle light vigils since the 96? People wouldn't care... they'd just be pissed the **** off and kill him for real lol. Its makes NO sense, any way you look at it.. its just plain stupid.
Yes but come on man, it's his life. I've always hated this. Yes Tupac was a famous person but that doesn't mean he doesn't want peace... People would be pissed if they found out but in my opinion it's none of their bussines.

And nobody even knew who the hell kadafi was, wtf does he have to hide about.... it would be like meeting someone for the first time if he "re-appeared" complete with a bullet wound on his forehead. Nobody would CARE!
I don't think Kadafi is alive to be honest with you. They say Kadafi was going to make a statement right? Well Kadafi was nowhere to be found after the shooting. When the police found him he was shot in the head. I think some dumb crip killed him because he tought crips shot pac or something like that.

Ultimately what I'm saying is the world has moved on, and has re-configured itself around 2pac and many others' deaths, that's what it does.. New regimes have been born, fallen, and even more been born after that ... We have learned to live without him for 14 years.. Its a different world now, one which has existed and has gotten used to his absence, excuse me, DEATH. Life doesn't stop for people who die, as callous as it sounds... we keep on living.. and start new lives.. 2Pac trying to fit in to the ways of the modern world would be like trying to pass a test that you studied for 15 years ago.. its just not gonna happen. Only a douchebag dumbass would consider faking their death and then coming back once they're completely out of touch with LIFE... especially when they're a rich a celebrity.
But it's not like tupac has been in a cave for 13 years. He's probably in Cuba but that doesn't mean that he doesn't live his life. Pac probably looks ALOT different now so people there wouldn't even notice it's him. So that means that he's just living a normal life, just like we all do. And it's a fact that that was tupac's goal troughout his whole life. To live in peace and happines.

Anon
08-23-2009, 07:06 AM
to be honest if you've been reading the facts that i have been posting before the hack , before you even registered to become a member , just a spectator reading our threads in the old days , you wouldn't come up to me and say i don't completely agree , you would remember how we have proven countless times that its the Government 2Pac is running away from , not enemies in the rap game , 2Pac was fearless against them , he's no coward to run away from a bunch of rappers he made enemies with , that's totally unlike 2Pac , store this information to your head and never deny this because if you don't you'll never know the truth ,
Well, i don't remember those threads where you guys PROVED it. If there were threads i would like to see that info.

2Pac's main concern is the Government , he comes back they'll assassinate him , that's why its not safe , don't try to argue with me over anything because we both have one thing in common and that 2Pac is alive , if you know me as a past great in this forum for posting the realest shit you'd ever read , then keep on carrying that belief with you and never let go of it , ain't no beef I'm tryna cause here , I'm telling you what i know and why i say it , i don't state something then have nothing to back it up with unlike alot of people who are inconsistent , real recognize real.
Well, then do this: Get all your info together and put it into one big thread. If it's all some deep shit i guess we will all see right?

even tho if 2Pac decided to come back i don't believe he would get arrested because he has a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has not been cashed yet.
Yes i have heard that to but what's the source from that? We don't even know if that's true :s

No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it hasn't been cashed , but that doesn't mean that the Government would sleep on him , he'd get assassinated as usual , and this time for real , not a 2nd staged death.
I think the government has better things to do than kill a 38 year old man who doesn't even rap anymore. If pac comes back he would probably be a actor and release one album once every 5 years. Why would the government want to kill him? Tupac can't set up a political party because of his criminal background. So you please explain to me why they would even care.

i never said anything about me hating 2Pac , I'm talking about what would generally happen in a situation where you leave a few clues behind then stage a death , after that people read those and realize the clues you left then it makes them suspicious to believe 2Pac COULD be alive by possibility , then finally after many years decide to return out of the blue , without having the knowledge of WHY YOU DID IT ?
That statement wasn't directed to you :p

this is all just from a general perspective , not initially the same story as for how it would go down for 2Pac , so don't get me wrong.
I know but i'm kinda getting tired of all this youknow? I would like to see real proof, pictures, video's, legal papers... Anything that can PROVE that he's alive.

The Rev
08-23-2009, 02:52 PM

2Pac is dead...

Mak Life
08-23-2009, 03:28 PM
2Pac is dead...

crazy how people cant grasp the fact that hes not alive anymore

ErmaL
08-24-2009, 06:49 AM
I have seen a lot of theories about Pac comming back, but I got to say this one is the most realistic theory that I have ever seen.

Good job dude. :D

DammiT
08-25-2009, 05:28 AM

4: tupac's main enemies were the people on BadBoy records, now biggie is dead and puffy has moved on. There is no danger from them anymore.

Soo, pac would be safe if he's gonna return...

Right here: The real enemies of Tupac were Henchman & Haitian Jack & Tut (& maybe some gangsters behind them), that's what y'all need to keep in mind.
Now, they were associates (if not even more) with Puffy & his roaster.
Now, Puffy was the one ennemy of Suge.

Then, do the math & u can see it clearly:
-Suge was a blood mob.
-all the B.B. camp was backed up by crips when the were on west, & by NY gangsters affiliated with crips (confirmed by many from the entourage).

They did come at him one time. They did a 2nd time, but not directly. That's the truth.

That been said, lets see he got all to return safely & make even more money. Why would he not return?

Cuz he's dead peeps...

shady
10-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Good theory,good evidences too.but i think that kadafi IS really dead,for 2pac im not soo sure but time will tell,coz if he is he wont just stand around and do nothing,it doesnt look like him..
If only some things like his `funeral`,authopsy and ballistic tests were good,or at least existing,it would prove clear to us..

Anon
10-25-2009, 09:50 AM
'Is Pac around? I don't know, kadaf was found. One in the head dead on the project ground - Hussein Fatal'

Muzimak
10-25-2009, 11:00 AM
I just find it so hard to understand why there's still people out there that still think Pac is Alive..... For F@#k sakes let the poor guy rest, Elvis is dead, Kadafi is dead, Pac is dead just as BIG...... Damn

U think Pac would allow all these idiot mess around with his music if he was alive? U think for so many years no one would have spotted him by now? U think anyone would enjoy living a boring life in hidding for so many years? Pac loved outing, babes, liquor, clubs, spot-light, cars, crouds..... So U think he'd give that all up? And if he met ho's in private, U think they wouldn't tell? U would be very famouse if U could expose this guy, if I knew where he was I'd expose him....
The guy is dead, plain and simple, he wasn't immortal....... Wake the F@#k up!!!

jackcorgi
10-25-2009, 12:58 PM
a guy from some backwoods town,basically a hill-billy, faked his death for 18 years to get out of paying a few hundred dollars a month in child support,so why is it so impossible that tupac,a man who had been shot,convicted of sexual abuse,multiple lawsuits against him,receiving death threats(on the movie set) would be able to do the same kind of thing.having a lot more reasons than this hill-billy did.
look at tupacs family.the men and women in his life were trained urban soldiers,who used para-military tactics to rob banks,armored trucks ,break people from prison,and hide underground for many years before getting caught,one has a million dollar bounty on her head as i write this.
why do you think he only had $150,000 in the bank, and was receiving duct taped envelopes from the offices of death row with LARGE amounts of cash(you think it was to grab a burger and a coke?).cash money cant be traced when used,and when you disappear you want things to look as close to normal as possible so you leave some cash in your accont as well.
do some research on faking your death and youll find its a lot of work,but not impossible.

jackcorgi
10-25-2009, 01:26 PM
this site keeps making me re sign in .whats up with that.its very annoying

Jah
04-07-2010, 11:24 PM
perhaps Napoleon's cousin sacrified his freedom to allow Kadafi to disappear.

OMG thats hilarious.

Good Post, enjoyed the read

DJParamnesia
04-08-2010, 12:19 AM
or maybe the fact that 2pac did not believe in the illuminati and did not like the fact that people was believeing that shit and saw it as people just useing another thing to keep them down, as he had said in interviews, maybe the killuminati, stands for killing the idea of there being an illuminati. its funny how u say pac started a war on something that in his own words he did not believe existed. maybe ur right though.....just probably not

Fatal-N-Felony
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
haha gotta love the theories

BEAZYDALLAS
04-13-2010, 03:27 AM
Nice clues playa1no!!! And also...

Contrary to popular belief, 2pac said in an interview that "people think the 'W' I throw up is for Westside, but it's not... it represents "WAR"!!!!

Listen around the 1:18 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvP5WL6WTB0&feature=player_embedded

WakeUp2nwo
04-13-2010, 07:21 AM

Contrary to popular belief, 2pac said in an interview that "people think the 'W' I throw up is for Westside, but it's not... it represents "WAR"!!!!

Listen around the 1:18 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvP5WL6WTB0&feature=player_embedded
yep, he also says "west side was the "war" cry"... just like when he talks about heaven, he says heaven is on earth and so is hell..

chronic187
04-13-2010, 07:30 AM

like machiavelli. http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestsellers-2007/538-1.jpg

WakeUp2nwo
04-13-2010, 07:34 AM
like machiavelli. http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestsellers-2007/538-1.jpg

i had never noticed that before.. good looking out!... did you know pac even read George orwell's 1984?

Roland Bishop
04-13-2010, 10:55 AM
haha yeah thats crazy...i got that book but the cover pic is different...

Playa1no
04-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Thx for all the positive feedback...

for those saying it would be dumb for 2Pac to come back because his life would be in danger again... with money he can buy all the security he needs. And it's not like he has to appear in public places all the time where he would be an easy target, he can communicate to the world by making videos and post it online. Or even use hologram technologies lol. Imagine if that ever happened, Pac showing himself to the world again... it would be one of the biggest news ever, the mainstream media (controled by the Illuminati) would be forced to cover this incredible story no matter what he would have to say...

"it takes a nation of millions if we intent on stop the killings"

"only we can change it's up to us to clean up the streets"

"I guarantee u, I will spark the brain that will change this world"

"eternally in my mission it's to be more than just a rap musician, the elevation of 2day's generation
If I can make 'em listen"

I think it's clear what kind of message 2Pac would have for the world if he ever does come back for real... basicly, that it's up to all of us to stop the Illuminati from achieving their plan for the world. Their plans are: new world order with a 1 world government, with every human being microchipped (mark of the beast). Search "Georgia Guidestones" and notice how they plan on reducing the world's population under 500 million. They want a 1 world religion (search: project blue beam) They're responsible for creating WW1 & WW2 and they have been preparing for a very long time for the upcoming WW3. Do ur own research. All this stuff is very real I hope y'all getting prepared because armageddon is right around the corner...

Excellent post Whitey (wakeup2nwo) everything u said is real I feel u 100% :up:

Thug in me
11-29-2011, 02:10 AM
great threat,after the year passed i realize pac is dead but reading this give me some kind of hope :/

AVmusic
11-29-2011, 07:24 PM
LOL at people who would get disappointed or upset if tupac actually faked his death like why the fuk would tupac care its his life and his decisions

Makaveli_Kadafi
11-29-2011, 09:00 PM
I stopped reading when the "Illuminati" propaganda was put on this.

y'all
06-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Kadafi's dead for reals.. Even though in this cover he looks a bit older and fatter (?), but guess with photoshop everything's possible. Btw, maybe someone has the original picture of Kadafi in this cover?
http://edge-img.datpiff.com/mcb3242c/2pac_Big_Syke_EDI_Mean_Young_Noble_HEAT-front-large.jpg

makavelli19
11-06-2012, 03:14 AM
ive seen kadafis grave site before.. Hes dead.

Toz
11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Believe in Illuminati or not, but it's obvious a secret society had little-to no involvement in Pac's death. Like he said, "It's my own kind doing all the killing here" and Kendrick's: "Who said a black man in the Illuminati/last time I check, that was the biggest racist party."

'M'
02-14-2013, 12:33 PM
. Killumanti be the war cry the deceivers are headed for a fall, so until the return I'm breakin all illuminati laws. Makaveli Rise!

are these lyrics? If so which song?