Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Bishop View Post
    westafrica, generally speaking i think you give some solid posts on here to support your personal beliefs most of the time, but cmon dogg you keep telling people to think and use their heads like you the only muh****a in the world that just got it all figured out huh? every single post is not people saying what they believe, often times its people exchanging ideas and possibilities. bouncing ideas off eachother. throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. etc etc etc.

also, this book is a novel that is loosely based on actual people and events, it is up to the reader to decide what they choose to take from it and what they dont. regardless whether you feel its a stupid name is not the point, it's an interesting and well researched book to read. it is not just about pac faking his death, it is also about biggie, jay-z, nas, dame dash, suge knight, nwa, snoop dogg, p diddy, afeni shakur, mutulu shakur, voletta wallace, olu dara (nas' musician pops), and many more characters other than tupac.

for a fictional book, it seems to give a pretty accurate portrayal of voletta wallace's migration to brooklyn from jamaica, of mutulu shakur's hiding underground while being wanted for the armored car robbery, of jay-z's trips outta state to sell drugs (and his connection to former bk kingpin calvin klein), of nas' pops early career as a jazz n blues musician, diddy's private school upbringing and time at howard university, and much more than that. so this is why i originally said it begins to blur the lines a bit between what is fact and what is fiction.

to just dismiss an interesting book based on the history of pac and hiphop in general (even if certain elements are fictional) without even reading it for yourself, just because you think the name is stupid, is asinine in and of itself. even for a cat that thinks he has it all figured out...

furthermore, drah cenedive is a tight homeboy of mine and very down to earth cool ass brother. i can assure you drah's intention was not just to make money or cause a publicity stunt. you dont know shit about drah to try and judge him other than hearing anton's interview. and i bet if you ask anton he would probably tell you himself that even though he does not agree with drah's book, that he is still somewhat friendly with drah to this day and drah is a decent dude.

when i got a reply from the dude that wrote the white book, he told me that his inspiration for writing this book was because he felt tupac "died" for us and he wanted to do something to give back. notice how i put quotes around "died" because thats exactly how he wrote it, i took it to mean that he does not think died in a physical sense, but died in a metaphorical sense. we also had an exchange about how the book has remained underground and not many people know about it. his reply to me was that he is ok with that, because maybe it is only for a select few and those that do read it seem to really understand and appreciate it. sounds alot like a somebody thats just all about the money eh?

so here you are shitting on 2 people that you know nothing about, 2 brothers that were simply inspired by 2pac and felt the need to write about it, 2 people that believe he is alive just like you do. but their theories and research arent worth shit but yours are?? cmon westafrica, you better than that my dude...
    Wow you guys, lots to read, lol. Finally more food for thought on this forum!

Bishop, I like your thinking. ;-)

As far as who wrote the book goes - who really cares? Apart from getting a closer insight on the whole Tupac killing I am definitely interested in everything it has to say about Jay Z and so forth.

As far as the name goes and why I am referring to the connection to the Black book: If you go to the Myspace page and look under Books the Black book is stated there so I could imagine the writer decided to name it the White book because they have read the Black book hence the Satanic Bible and to give a different insight on what Hip Hoppers who belong to the Masons do etc. Just my idea.

Would you tell me what else you and the author have talked about? I would really love to know how far your conversations went!!!

As far as it being a 'novel' I really dont think it is because on the Myspace page it says that names have been changed to protect people's identity. If it was a novel why would the person say that? And everything we have heard so far would indicate that its autobiographical.

Westafrica, you tell people to do more thinking. How can you even judge this book when you havent read it? I do not think its just some stupid theory being thrown outthere.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WESTAFRICA View Post
    No offense to you guys, but I think the White book is straight up bullshit and it's another one of those Drah Cenedive -Tupac Lives kind of publicity staunts to make money.
    I have no idea who the author is but you could tell that he purposely put 2 Ls in the name MakaveLLi to avoid copyright infringement on 2pac's own alias MakaveLi which only has one L in it.
    It was probably written by some 2pac alive theorist who wanted to make some money off the 2pac controversy.
    If 2pac wrote a book, he would never reveal where he was living. That's not even his style. Tupac lets us figure everything out through his poetry in interviews, movies and lyrics. He does not directly give answers. I'm telling you, if Afeni finds out about this book, the author is finished.

I agree with westafrica! With all the theories that exist and a little imagination you can get to write a book. I dont think this is the reality.
    Any fan who thinks he is alive could have written this book.
    And for the "Jehovah" I see no connection with Jay-Z as said westafrica "Jehovah" is one of many names of God.
    I respect all the theories people but my opinion (unfortunately) is that Pac is dead. Even hidden after so many years of people would see him and take a picture. The media would know if he was alive. Unless he's in the Amazon forest where nobody will see him (which very unlikely for me)!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did some further research online, Im actually pretty persistent if I want to find something lol and this person also has a page on Blackplanet and a Twitter:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheWhiteBookpg
    Blackplanet: http://www.blackplanet.com/MAKAVELLI_2007/

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    I did some further research online, Im actually pretty persistent if I want to find something lol and this person also has a page on Blackplanet and a Twitter:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheWhiteBookpg
    Blackplanet: http://www.blackplanet.com/MAKAVELLI_2007/
    it confirms what I think Pac is not who wrote it! he would not go to advertise on twitter!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacgirl View Post
    it confirms what I think Pac is not who wrote it! he would not go to advertise on twitter!
    Pacgirl I did not claim that Tupac wrote this book.

Even though I got another theory: Maybe Pac dictated that book and it was released by a ghost writer or something. But I cant say anything more until Ive acutally read it lol.
    Last edited by MeAgainstTheWorld; 05-25-2010 at 06:00 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know i didnt say that for you but for the autor of this book lol !!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to you guys, but I think the White book is straight up bullshit and it's another one of those Drah Cenedive -Tupac Lives kind of publicity staunts to make money.
    I have no idea who the author is but you could tell that he purposely put 2 Ls in the name MakaveLLi to avoid copyright infringement on 2pac's own alias MakaveLi which only has one L in it.
    It was probably written by some 2pac alive theorist who wanted to make some money off the 2pac controversy.
    If 2pac wrote a book, he would never reveal where he was living. That's not even his style. Tupac lets us figure everything out through his poetry in interviews, movies and lyrics. He does not directly give answers. I'm telling you, if Afeni finds out about this book, the author is finished.
    2pac would not even title a book "The White Book". The title sounds so stupid to me.
    All you guys have to do is think. Just try using your heads. The controversy is supposed to last forever - that is Until The End of Time. There is a reason why his music constantly keeps having clues and mysteries in them to make you think. They are there to keep the controversy on time after time.
    If 2pac wrote a book revealing all the answers then he'd be terminating his own plan to keep the controversy going because all his unreleased songs have clues and morals in them to keep revealing the pictures and that's what keeps the controversy going on.

And that whole thing about Jay Z pulling the trigger was the biggest blooper! LOL! Let's say Pac was the one who really wrote the book, and let's say Pac actually got shot on September 7th, how would he fukin know who pulled the trigger? Did he see a bullet with Jay Z's name on it? Or did he see Jay Z in the White Cadillac? And why haven't the outlawz responded?
    You guys need to think. So you mean to tell me that it went from a beat down on Orlando Anderson at the MGM Grand to to Jay Z shooting Pac the same night? That don't even connect, LOL! Straight up comedy. The author better not let Jay Z findout because the author is gonna get sued.
    In the other thread you post that you are an alive believer then why do you find the possibility that Pac actually wrote a book after he 'died' so far-fetched? And as far as Jay Z pulling the trigger goes I dont think its completely out of question. And if you are a alive believer than of course he would have seen who pulled the trigger. I dont think any more explanations are needed, lol.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for the record, i personally never said that tupac himself wrote this book or that it is fact that jay-z actually pulled the trigger in real life. those are conclusions i leave to whoever chooses to read it, i simply raised the subject of this book in the other thread which was about pac "selling his soul" because there is a very spiritual element to this book and i thought pac fans would appreciate this piece of work if they were not yet familiar with it. i am not here to convince anyone of a particular theory, only sharing a piece of information that others may or may not find useful.

i have heard it speculated that maybe pac wrote it and handed it over to someone else close to him to put it out, or that it was written by someone inside the hiphop industry with connections to inside information (and they feared releasing it under their real name), etc. nobody knows, but i will say this...there are people in the music biz that are familiar with it including a few people that were close pac, and as protective as afeni is of her sons legacy i am sure that she is aware of it. the thing is, nobody is ever mentioned by their real names, it is presented as a fictional story (even the cover purposely calls it "a novel"). having read it, i dont agree with the notion that just any old 2pac alive theorist could have written it. IMO it required tons of reasearch into several peoples lives and more than likely also required a little inside information.

i am going to try a lil experiment if possible. today i am supposed to speak with someone that was close to pac and they are portrayed in this book. i know this person actually has the book but has yet to read it, so i am going to go over some of the details with them and try to gauge how accurate the portrayal of them is. it's not a formal interview, just a casual off record conversation. i am just curious how accurate this author is about something thats never been reported in detail.

aquarian lady,
    you asked about my interaction with the author. i was directed to that myspace page and given an email adress after reading the book from a homeboy of mine that has had a few email conversations with the author himself. just in case i had questions etc, he basically put me in contact with the author and i had to drop my homeboys name when i first wrote him. the author very politely and graciously replied to my opening email, giving the quotes i included in previous post. but i then replied to him 2 more times with specific questions about the book and did not hear back from him again.

duh650dumcity,

you asked what point of view the book is written from. well overall it begins from the perspective of pac's daughter, like her dad is finally after many years sharing with her what he has written in his white book. but as the story begins, the point of view seems to switch as the characters do. early on in the first several chapters you may find it difficult at times to keep track of all the characters because it jumps around and you will need to get used to the names and who is connected to who. but as it goes along the characters will begin to mesh and come together as part of the overall story. you seem really interested in reading it so i dont wanna give away too much, but look forward to your hearing your thoughts when you finish.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Bishop View Post
    for the record, i personally never said that tupac himself wrote this book or that it is fact that jay-z actually pulled the trigger in real life. those are conclusions i leave to whoever chooses to read it, i simply raised the subject of this book in the other thread which was about pac "selling his soul" because there is a very spiritual element to this book and i thought pac fans would appreciate this piece of work if they were not yet familiar with it. i am not here to convince anyone of a particular theory, only sharing a piece of information that others may or may not find useful.

i have heard it speculated that maybe pac wrote it and handed it over to someone else close to him to put it out, or that it was written by someone inside the hiphop industry with connections to inside information (and they feared releasing it under their real name), etc. nobody knows, but i will say this...there are people in the music biz that are familiar with it including a few people that were close pac, and as protective as afeni is of her sons legacy i am sure that she is aware of it. the thing is, nobody is ever mentioned by their real names, it is presented as a fictional story (even the cover purposely calls it "a novel"). having read it, i dont agree with the notion that just any old 2pac alive theorist could have written it. IMO it required tons of reasearch into several peoples lives and more than likely also required a little inside information.

i am going to try a lil experiment if possible. today i am supposed to speak with someone that was close to pac and they are portrayed in this book. i know this person actually has the book but has yet to read it, so i am going to go over some of the details with them and try to gauge how accurate the portrayal of them is. it's not a formal interview, just a casual off record conversation. i am just curious how accurate this author is about something thats never been reported in detail.

aquarian lady,
    you asked about my interaction with the author. i was directed to that myspace page and given an email adress after reading the book from a homeboy of mine that has had a few email conversations with the author himself. just in case i had questions etc, he basically put me in contact with the author and i had to drop my homeboys name when i first wrote him. the author very politely and graciously replied to my opening email, giving the quotes i included in previous post. but i then replied to him 2 more times with specific questions about the book and did not hear back from him again.

duh650dumcity,

you asked what point of view the book is written from. well overall it begins from the perspective of pac's daughter, like her dad is finally after many years sharing with her what he has written in his white book. but as the story begins, the point of view seems to switch as the characters do. early on in the first several chapters you may find it difficult at times to keep track of all the characters because it jumps around and you will need to get used to the names and who is connected to who. but as it goes along the characters will begin to mesh and come together as part of the overall story. you seem really interested in reading it so i dont wanna give away too much, but look forward to your hearing your thoughts when you finish.
    I actually believe that Pac could have written the book and asked someone else to publish it. I think I also said that in another post on here.

What were your questions that you didnt get an answer to? Sorry, Id just like to know because I plan on contacting the person on Facebook and I just dont wanna ask anything stupid ya know?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    Okay so this thread will be the official thread in which people can talk the white book, and anything related to it, i'll get tito to sticky it..

Heres something for the theorists..

From the white book, it claims that jay-z pulled the trigger on pac..

Why? Maybe for, at that time, the present biggest hip hop icon in the world, to take him out and now, become the worlds current hip hop icon?

For more.. Lets look to pacs last song he recorded.. all out..

And props to my homie roland on this!

Jehovah. J-Hov? Jay Z?

Discuss..
    What is ''The White Book''? Never heard of it before :/

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the other thread you post that you are an alive believer then why do you find the possibility that Pac actually wrote a book after he 'died' so far-fetched? And as far as Jay Z pulling the trigger goes I dont think its completely out of question. And if you are a alive believer than of course he would have seen who pulled the trigger. I dont think any more explanations are needed, lol.
    Honestly aquarian_lady? So you telling me that Jay Z got into a White Cadillac and busted on Pac and Suge in the BMW? You actually believe that? Honestly?

Not to diss anybody, but the kind of things that people are believing on 2pac forums scares me

And what would 2pac gain from writing a book after he fakes his death. Before he left he already wrote "Live 2 Tell" which is script about his life so what the heck is "The White Book" ?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually believe that Pac could have written the book and asked someone else to publish it. I think I also said that in another post on here.

What were your questions that you didnt get an answer to? Sorry, Id just like to know because I plan on contacting the person on Facebook and I just dont wanna ask anything stupid ya know?
    Listen, Pac ain't wrote no White Book! Besided, Pac would want to get recognised and noticed for anything that he wrote.

It don't work like that aquarian_lady! :O

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly aquarian_lady? So you telling me that Jay Z got into a White Cadillac and busted on Pac and Suge in the BMW? You actually believe that? Honestly?

Not to diss anybody, but the kind of things that people are believing on 2pac forums scares me

And what would 2pac gain from writing a book after he fakes his death. Before he left he already wrote "Live 2 Tell" which is script about his life so what the heck is "The White Book" ?
    I never claimed I believed it but I think its not more believable or unbelievable than any other theory. But you are not seriously tellin me you believe that Orlando Anderson is the one who supposedly killed Pac, right?!

Why is it so unbelievable for you that Jay Z may be the killer? The only person hes interested in is himself and its been like that for a long time. There is something off about him. I like Jay Z, well, at least his music. However I believe there is more to him than meets the eye and Ive been thinking this for a while. So why is it so unbelievable that he was on the highway in the White cadillac pulling the trigger? If it could have been Suge it could have also been Jay Z.

What would Tupac gain writing a book after his death? How about letting his fans know how things really were? I sure as hell dont think - IF it was written by Pac - he did it for the money. How about sharing knowledge? That is what Pac has done since he came on this planet until the day he was taken away from us - he always shared knowledge with people. How about giving people an insight on how the Hip Hop Community works. Just a few thoughts...

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, Pac ain't wrote no White Book! Besided, Pac would want to get recognised and noticed for anything that he wrote.

It don't work like that aquarian_lady! :O
    I didnt claim he did I just say its a possibility. I wont make assumptions as to who is the author of the book until I have actually read it, further, I contacted the publishing company and asked who wrote the book.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0d6-yivwg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0d6-yivwg[/ame]