User Tag List

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 529

Thread: The White Book

  1. #31
    Killuminati chronic187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    595
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    What would Tupac gain writing a book after his death? How about letting his fans know how things really were? I sure as hell dont think - IF it was written by Pac - he did it for the money. How about sharing knowledge? That is what Pac has done since he came on this planet until the day he was taken away from us - he always shared knowledge with people. How about giving people an insight on how the Hip Hop Community works. Just a few thoughts...
    if the writer wanted to share knowledge, then he would make a download for free.
    http://chronicspacblog.blogspot.com/

    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

    Mahatma Gandhi





    Now it's the rebel and the devil and one of us is goin' to hell!

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    222
    Than/ks (Given)
    4
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if the writer wanted to share knowledge, then he would make a download for free.
    Cost money to write and produce a book. Not many would be willing to spend 3-6months+ writing a book for free, no matter what the content. Everyone has to eat.

  3. #33
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,497
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    353
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Bishop View Post
    so here you are shitting on 2 people that you know nothing about, 2 brothers that were simply inspired by 2pac and felt the need to write about it, 2 people that believe he is alive just like you do. but their theories and research arent worth shit but yours are?? cmon westafrica
    totally agreed , he really needs to stop looking down on us with that "all knowing all wise" behavior because his reputation gets ruined then sooner or later none of the members would wanna take him seriously , sorry West Africa but you gotta change ... not tryna start something with you like the past but you know what needs to be done.

    respect is your only protective shield from possible beefs and bans.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-25-2010 at 04:40 PM.

  4. #34
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    517
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    totally agreed , he really needs to stop looking down on us with that "all knowing all wise" behavior because his reputation gets ruined then sooner or later none of the members would wanna take him seriously , sorry West Africa but you gotta change ... not tryna start something with you like the past but you know what needs to be done.

    respect is your only protective shield from possible beefs and bans.
    Totally agreed, I dont know West as well as you guys do but he is not a very favorable person lol

  5. #35
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    260
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    totally agreed , he really needs to stop looking down on us with that "all knowing all wise" behavior because his reputation gets ruined then sooner or later none of the members would wanna take him seriously , sorry West Africa but you gotta change ... not tryna start something with you like the past but you know what needs to be done.

    respect is your only protective shield from possible beefs and bans.
    It's not "all knowing wise". It's called using your head. I'm sorry but that book lost all credibility as soon as I heard about the "Jay Z was the shooter" bullshit.
    That's the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life.

    And besides why are you so offended? Because I don't agree with the author? Kid, honestly what's your problem? You talking like I dissed somebody on the forum. What's all the fuss about? What forum rule did I just break for goodness sake?

    And why do you defend Drah Cenedive and the Author of the White book so much? You act like you hired me to agree with them or something.

    What is so wrong with what I did? Did I diss anybody on this forum?
    Honestly, what are you going to do, report my post and say West Africa is breaking forum rules because he disagrees with the White Book? Honestly?

  6. #36
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,497
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    353
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTAFRICA View Post
    I'm sorry but that book lost all credibility as soon as I heard about the "Jay Z was the shooter" bullshit.

    That's the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life.
    That's OK nobody has a problem with you for believing that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTAFRICA View Post
    And besides why are you so offended? Because I don't agree with the author? Kid, honestly what's your problem? You talking like I dissed somebody on the forum. What's all the fuss about? What forum rule did I just break for goodness sake?

    And why do you defend Drah Cenedive and the Author of the White book so much? You act like you hired me to agree with them or something.
    before i answer this ... take a look at these posts below.

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    I dont know West as well as you guys do but he is not a very favorable person lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Bishop View Post
    you keep telling people to think and use their heads like you the only muh****a in the world that just got it all figured out huh?
    ^^ this is why i am offended , because I've been in the same position as these other members your tryna bash at the moment , the one's that are currently complaining about you , so if its someone who seriously needs to use his head right now i think its you because you couldn't even figure out who i was defending ....(aquarian_lady & Roland Bishop) i guess this here right now is a standing point from where your so called intellectual superiority fails ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTAFRICA View Post
    What is so wrong with what I did? Did I diss anybody on this forum?
    Honestly, what are you going to do, report my post and say West Africa is breaking forum rules because he disagrees with the White Book? Honestly?
    nobody cares if you disagree with the white book , kindly understand that making people look stupid because they are opposed to your point of view/idea/opinion , and to start criticizing them by telling them to use their heads , acting superior when in reality your not is an inappropriate behavior , the more you do this to members the more famous of a flame thrower you become , the more complaints .... very slowly leading to a possible ban.

    and you know you don't want that , so all I'm doing here is advising you to be better , not wishing you for the worst.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-26-2010 at 04:42 AM.

  7. #37
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    517
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    That's OK nobody has a problem with you for believing that.



    before i answer this ... take a look at these posts below.





    ^^ this is why i am offended , because I've been in the same position as these other members your tryna bash at the moment , the one's that are currently complaining about you , so if its someone who seriously needs to use his head right now i think its you because you couldn't even figure out who i was defending ....(aquarian_lady & Roland Bishop) i guess this here right now is a standing point from where your so called intellectual superiority fails ?



    nobody cares if you disagree with the white book , kindly understand that making people look stupid because they are opposed to your point of view/idea/opinion , and to start criticizing them by telling them to use their heads , acting superior when in reality your not is an inappropriate behavior , the more you do this to members the more famous of a flame thrower you become , the more complaints .... very slowly leading to a possible ban.

    and you know you don't want that , so all I'm doing here is advising you to be better , not wishing you for the worst.
    Sorry guys, but could we get back to the topic? West stop dissin people by sayin we should use our heads and Shoot, just ignore his superior behavior, lol. This kind of stuff is why I dont like posting here. People always diss each other. West why cant u simply respect people's opinion if it differs from yours?

  8. #38
    Moderator C-Matic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    5,603
    Than/ks (Given)
    18
    Than/ks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    39
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    Sorry guys, but could we get back to the topic? West stop dissin people by sayin we should use our heads and Shoot, just ignore his superior behavior, lol. This kind of stuff is why I dont like posting here. People always diss each other. West why cant u simply respect people's opinion if it differs from yours?
    This always seems to happen in almost every thread now..People start *****ing and moaning and then it gets wayyyy outta hand.

  9. #39
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,497
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    353
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    Sorry guys, but could we get back to the topic?
    sorry , yes sure.

  10. #40
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    517
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    sorry , yes sure.
    Shoot your one the people I really respect on here because you always give good outlook, I may not always agree but thats not how it should be we are all here to discuss and learn from each other. ;-) Just wanted to state that, lol.

    And War you are right, its really so annoying!!!

  11. #41
    Learn 2 Love Live 2 Fight Kurupt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Than/ks (Given)
    59
    Than/ks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    159
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War Gamez View Post
    This always seems to happen in almost every thread now..People start *****ing and moaning and then it gets wayyyy outta hand.
    yea lol. this shit is like watching a reality show on mtv or somethin. so much drama. but it truly is because people call other people stupid and dumbasses and shit just cuz they dont agree with them. its really gotta stop. if some1 came in here believin that will smith killed pac then every1 would bash on him. but if every1 just disagreed with him instead and provided facts as 2 why it wasnt will smith then an actual discussion would be goin on instead of a royal rumble. but it truly comes down 2 belief. the way i see it ppl have a right 2 disagree wit ppls beliefs but it shouldnt come down 2 bashin and violence unless that belief is actually hurtin some1 physically. and last time i saw believin that pac is alive or that jay z killed pac isnt hurtin any1 physically so u ppl that disagree really gotta chill
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.” — Dom Hélder Câmara

  12. #42
    Senior Member Roland Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    115
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTAFRICA View Post
    And why do you defend Drah Cenedive and the Author of the White book so much? You act like you hired me to agree with them or something.

    that was me who defended them not shoot 2 kill. and i have no problem whatsoever with the fact that you do not agree with them, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (and it is possible to actually respect eachothers opinions even if they differ). i am not in any way suggesting you are required to agree with them, or like them, or buy their books, etc.

    i defended them because you made a comment that drah's book was just some publicity stunt to make money, and i know for a fact this is not true because drah is a close homeboy of mine and i know exactly what his motivation was when he wrote 2pac Lives. i have talked to him many times about his book and what inspired him to write it, where as you have not. of course i am gonna ride for my homeboy when i see you publicly shitting on him about something you know nothing about, you should expect that. if you was my homey i'd do the same for you, thats just how i get down.

    actually westafrica i think you make valid points with many of your posts, and just my opinion that they would probably be more effective and better recieved by others if you did away with the condescending tone like you are the only one with a brain and the ability to think. that turns people off from the points you trying to make in the 1st place. just my 2 cents bruh, you are your own man so do you. i dont come here to beef with people, especially when the reason we are all here to begin with is a common love we all share for pac. that should be what unites us, but instead theories and personal opinions divide us. i really aint with all that, this is my last reply to this issue and i am getting back on topic.

    i aint mad at ya...peace

  13. #43
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,497
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    353
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarian_lady View Post
    Shoot your one the people I really respect on here because you always give good outlook, I may not always agree but thats not how it should be we are all here to discuss and learn from each other. ;-) Just wanted to state that, lol.
    no problem Aquarian Lady i understand , and thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Bishop View Post
    and just my opinion that they would probably be more effective and better received by others if you did away with the condescending tone like you are the only one with a brain and the ability to think. that turns people off from the points you trying to make in the 1st place.
    this was what i was exactly trying to explain in my previous post to West Africa , but anyway ... back to the topic like everybody else.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-26-2010 at 11:51 AM.

  14. #44
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    517
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trying to get back on topic, lol. I should get my book in the mail tomorrow. I am going to New York in a few days, when I come back I will definetely give my insight on the book.

    I just know from the few times I have talked to Bishop he seems to be a very smart person and he sure as hell is not someone who gets influenced by all those stupid theories easily. So I think him giving us the recommendation is not something he just did lightly. I would say he is someone who knows his s h it, lol.

    That is why I am definitely looking forward to the book and discussing it with like-minded smart individuals who do not try to put others down.

  15. #45
    Makavellian AgainstAllOdds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jehovah is another name for GOD,
    Ignorance is Bliss…
    WTF/SMH at these young dudes that think Jehovah is a reference towards Jay-Z
    Jay-Z thinks he's God, so he has his followers call him that, but he was never calling himself that at that point in time('96), that started around the time he dropped "H to the Izzo". You've just learned something.

Similar Threads

  1. Tupac Shakur's Death Certificate Details
    By 2kRemix in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. Racism
    By DJParamnesia in forum Speak Out
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
  3. Operation White Angel
    By Anon in forum Makaveli Theories
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 05:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •