User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Did Nas have a hand in 2pac or Biggies passings?

  1. #1
    Lloyd Banks-F.N.O. Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,717
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Did Nas have a hand in 2pac or Biggies passings?

    I was watching the video for Got Yourself a Gun today and I noticed something odd. At about 1:12 the video starts to depict 2pac's murder. No secret there. All while Nas is in a confessions booth at a church talking to the priest i think he's called, I don't know I'm not catholic. At 1:31 Nas delivers the line "many try, many die, come at Nas if you want a war". 1:41 the hand reaches out of the car adjacent to the one pac is in. 1:42 the priest shakes his head in disapointment before the shots were fired, as if Nas had just told him something about the murder that he wishes he never heard. I know that Nas and 2pac had their troubles. I also heard that they were squashed days b4 the murder. Has this been confirmed from a non Nas related source who wouldn't be covering for him? I know this is a bit outlandish but hear me out. Even if they were reconciled, could it have been too late to call off a possible hit? 2:25 the murder of B.I.G. begins. All the while, Nas is kneeling before the priest who has his hand over nasir's head like he's cleansing him. We all know that these two had their troubles as well. Was nas a bad enough dude that he would set up this kinda shit? Was he that well connected? Was his desire to be the best really this strong? Would Nas willingly deliver such subtle hints to a dark past? give me your feedback and let me know what you think.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-sKZMbNqP0&feature=related[/ame]


  2. #2
    2016 will be my year.. C-Matic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    5,566
    Than/ks (Given)
    12
    Than/ks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    31
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone was behind pacs death thats a rapper its jay z thats it the rest is like street shit or the government..Nas had nothing to do with it. Biggie died cuz pac did or else he wouldnt of. Idk why nas would kill big anyway...they had no beef.

  3. #3
    Lloyd Banks-F.N.O. Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,717
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War Gamez View Post
    If anyone was behind pacs death thats a rapper its jay z thats it the rest is like street shit or the government..Nas had nothing to do with it. Biggie died cuz pac did or else he wouldnt of. Idk why nas would kill big anyway...they had no beef.
    In the message from nas' album it was written nas said "theres one life, one love, so there can only be one king" Big didn't like that. He made some subtle disses on Kick in the Door off Life After Death. Big was king, Nas wanted to be king. If nas' is really bad ass he could have had something to do with it. Like i said I know its a little outlandish but I thought it was interesting.


  4. #4
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,971
    Than/ks (Given)
    572
    Than/ks (Received)
    358
    Likes (Given)
    345
    Likes (Received)
    752
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nas patched things up with Pac days before he died. But Nas did dis Pac before on this freestyle [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NwYnAVAzw[/ame]

  5. #5
    New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,872
    Than/ks (Given)
    437
    Than/ks (Received)
    670
    Likes (Given)
    420
    Likes (Received)
    1548
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nas barely even had a fist fight before.

  6. #6
    Killuminati Playa1no's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    532
    Than/ks (Given)
    22
    Than/ks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHit_Em_Up2 View Post
    I was watching the video for Got Yourself a Gun today and I noticed something odd. At about 1:12 the video starts to depict 2pac's murder. No secret there. All while Nas is in a confessions booth at a church talking to the priest i think he's called, I don't know I'm not catholic. At 1:31 Nas delivers the line "many try, many die, come at Nas if you want a war". 1:41 the hand reaches out of the car adjacent to the one pac is in. 1:42 the priest shakes his head in disapointment before the shots were fired, as if Nas had just told him something about the murder that he wishes he never heard. I know that Nas and 2pac had their troubles. I also heard that they were squashed days b4 the murder. Has this been confirmed from a non Nas related source who wouldn't be covering for him? I know this is a bit outlandish but hear me out. Even if they were reconciled, could it have been too late to call off a possible hit? 2:25 the murder of B.I.G. begins. All the while, Nas is kneeling before the priest who has his hand over nasir's head like he's cleansing him. We all know that these two had their troubles as well. Was nas a bad enough dude that he would set up this kinda shit? Was he that well connected? Was his desire to be the best really this strong? Would Nas willingly deliver such subtle hints to a dark past? give me your feedback and let me know what you think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-sKZ...eature=related
    Young Noble is a credible source. Check out this link:

    http://www.makaveli-board.net/archiv...hp/t-7403.html

  7. #7
    Lloyd Banks-F.N.O. Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,717
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1no View Post
    Young Noble is a credible source. Check out this link:

    http://www.makaveli-board.net/archiv...hp/t-7403.html
    thanks man


Similar Threads

  1. 2Pac is Alive and in Cuba since Sept 8th, 1996 (Pass it on)
    By 2PacIsAlive in forum Makaveli Theories
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:41 AM
  2. 2pac is alive without any holes in my story
    By sean in forum Makaveli Theories
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •