Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

REAL unknown facts

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REAL unknown facts

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default REAL unknown facts

So I was looking online for some "unknown facts" about Tupac...and guess what...they're are very few that are any way original at all

So this is a thread where you can put an actual rare fact about Tupac...

I'll start with

Did you know that in the week after Tupacs death, All Eyez on Me rose from 69th in the US charts to 18th, FACT!

you're turn...I'm sure you got better ones than mine

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the one about how he didn't actually go for the part as Bishop in Juice, he went with somebody else who was auditioning but ended up getting it himself. Wicked.
    http://instagram.com/iammataveli

Original member of HitEmUp in 99, long time fan in the pac game since the 90s ... Until my dying day!

After the darkest night always comes a brighter day....

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He went with Treach.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought he went with Money B not Treach i could be mistaken

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definately Treach, Treach talks about it in the Thug Angel DVD

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got to read it again, but I think Tupac said something in an interview about him going with Money B cuz DU manager told him so

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    i thought he went with Money B not Treach i could be mistaken
    Treach made the movie - he is with Radamez's crew - check when Radamez gets Bishop against the brick wall right before he gets blasted - there's a young treach

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2pac went with Money B.

reference:
    http://www.daveyd.com/pacinterview.html

audio interview:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDtE1t1BnvM[/ame]

Listen at the 6:35 mark, 2pac describing his audition for Juice.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks rlhjr, its nice to get it confirmed.

"You don't want to die, and I don't want to kill you, keep my name out your mouth or a nigga have to drill you, all my enemiez buried, for the shit that they did, don't make me murder you nigga, IF MY ENEMIEZ LOVE THEY KIDZ"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man it doesn't matter who he went with, I just watched Thug Angel again on Monday night and theres a whole piece in thug angel where treach talks about reading for the part of Bishop and not getting it

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jahrama, your correct that Treach was offered to "read" for the role.

But the question was who did 2pac go with.
    He went with Money B.

On the Thug Angel DVD at the 42 minute mark when Treach is discussing Juice and the Bishop role. He says he read for it, but then goes on to describe how 2pac's emotions earned him the role when he(2pac) auditioned for it.... and he follows that with "He heard"...
    Meaning he wasn't with 2pac, but had "heard" how 2pac's audition went.
    Just some clarification

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bishop's father wasn't shown in the movie. But Tupac talks about Bishop's nonpresent father was a driving factor in making him crazy.

starts at 1:55
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67lfq0lUtc"]YouTube - Tupac's 60 Minutes Interview.(Part 6 of 13)[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little known fact...............Pac is actually my cousin.

Keep Ya Head Up! MakaveliStillBallin's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@IGetAround Don't say shit xd For real ?
    You don't see this?
    I don't live in America, England, and sometimes I can't understand your post perfectly and I can't answer you about.
    I don't know all the English like you , so before you think I'm stupid, you must understand that I am Polish one ,and I can make mistakes :-? .SORRY

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rare facts yall prolly know some but good read..

A recording company has offered a contract to 2Pac when he was 13 years. Afeni however refused to let him sign anything at a young age. She thought he had much to learn about life before joining the music industry.

- Tupac had provided "RU Still Down" for his release in 96.

- Before becoming famous Tupac was involved in local TV news in Baltimore. The program was called "Saturday Night Specials" and focused on guns. Tupac spoke with great knowledge and told how to find a cheap price.

- The video called "Tupac and Jada Home video" which appears in "Resurrection" was recorded at King's Dominion Amusement Park.

- Tupac liked different kinds of musical artists including Eric Clapton, Tracy Chapman, Jimi Hendrix and Muddy Waters. He is quoted in a song by Tracy Chapman "True Poet."

- As a child, Tupac's friends often gave him clothes for Christmas and her birthday, because they were aware that he lived in poverty.

- For a while 2Pac was living with Linda Pratt, wife of Gernimo Pratt, in Marin City.

- The musical favorite 2Pac was Les Miserables. He wanted to see his girlfriend Keisha Morris.

- The first known song by Tupac is "When Will You Learn" which talks about violence, it is dedicated to one of his friends who was killed in the neighborhood, his name was Darren Berret.

- Before, Biggie 2Pac called "Duke", and Tupac called him Christopher.

- It was narrated by Mike Tyson as the song "Vincent" by Don Maclean was played continuously during the last hours of Tupac.

- Montoya, the Formula 1 driver is a big fan of Tupac, he said he would not be where he is if he was not aware of the work of Tupac, he even dedicated a victory Tupac and victims of the World Trade Center.

- According to Suge Knight, the song "Never Had A Friend Like Me" approached their relationship.

- Johnny J said HitEmUp.com on the song "Never Had A Friend Like Me" was never completed because it was conducted in form not finalized.

- 2pac's poem "Nothing Can Come Between Us" was written for his friend John Cole, that 2pac nicknamed "White Boy John."

- Tupac and Big Sacca wanted to looting during the riots of LA According Sacca him and 2pac were ranged in front of the studio, threaded their hood and started looting.

- Mike Tyson is still listening "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" ​​before every fight. Before a match he had stolen his CD and he refused to fight until we bought her a new one not!

- MOB, Tupac, means "Money Over Bitch" but for the gang members "Blood" (with Suge Knight, Death Row Records boss) means "Members Of Bloods."

- During a show in Marin County, Tupac had an altercation with a sheriff's department in Marin County. Shots were fired and a bullet ricocheted and hit the back of a child who died.

- Tupac was banned from playing in many states because his concerts were wild. In his song "Initiated", he says "My lyrics so lethal turn to murder scenes coliseum / My lyrics so lethal turn the Coliseum scenes of murder." He was sued by a woman who was shot and paralyzed at a concert he gave in 1993. She said he (2Pac) had the crowd too rowdy.

- Tupac was married to Keisha Morris but the marriage has not been validated. In the song "Ghetto Star" (found in "Better Dayz" feat. Nutt-So, but the original is Featuring Bad Azz), he said "An addict for a wife, livin The Life, Of A ghetto star / a woman addicted to living the life of a ghetto star ". She has a tattoo on the arm of 2Pac.

- Tupac had ambitions to become an actor before he became a rapper.

- Tupac is in the Guinness Book of Records as having the greatest rapper of success.

- Tupac Nas Dissais all the time for pumping his style. "This little nigga named Nas think he live like me, talking after he left The Hospital Took me like 5 / This little nigga named Nas thinks he live like me, saying he left the hospital after he took five bullets like me "

- Stretch was friends with Pac, he was present when Pac was shot the first time in NY. He was killed exactly one year to the day after the shooting. In "Against All Odds" Pac mentions his death, saying, "And to that nigga That Was down for me, rest dead history, switched sides guess history new friends wanted HIM dead / And for that nigga who was a friend to me, is its death, he had changed sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead. "

- The "Boot Camp Clik" also had a beef with Bad Boy and they loved "Hit'Em Up". 2pac and Boot Camp made a CD called "One Nation" which was never released. The intention of this album was to finish the beef Eastcoast / Westcoast and show that the beef was with Bad Boy and not with the Eastcoast.

- The head of Death Row, Suge Knight, took 2Pac to his 1st game of basketball.

- "Flex" was supposed to be on "4 My NIGGAZ Stricky" but ultimately it is not.

- "Lost Souls" Tha Outlawz 2Pac feat was recorded July 8, 1996.

- That was before Pac was known when he discovered that there was a group of people who watched. He went home, took his jacket, took all the guns he owned and went to knock on the door of people who watched. He says "It's me you're watching?". Apparently a family member of Pac intervened to ensure that nothing happens to Pac. People thought Pac was crazy and they respected him for that.

- Wendy Williams said that Pac was raped in prison. Pac said at the end of "Why U Turn On Me" (a title of the album "Until The End Of Time"): "I'm gonna put a $ 20,000 hit, Through Jenny Craig to come find your a ** and put you in a fat farm, you fat b * tch / I'll put a hit of $ 20,000 through Jenny Craig, to find your ass and put you in a big farm, you're a slut "

- Tupac was supposed to play in "Menace To Society", but he fought with the brothers Hugh, who were directors of the film. Tupac said, "I hit one of 'em and he Dropped, The Other One ran like ab * tch / I hit one and he collapsed, the other ran like a bitch"

- Tupac believed his rape case was in part controlled by Jaques Agnant aka Jack Haitan which claimed that Pac was part of the case. Tupac recounted in "Against All Odds" on the Makaveli album that Jacques Agnant was a government informant "Same Crime, different trials n * gga picture What He Said. / Same crime, different races, negro imagine what he says ". Agnant the continued and said there were several attempts on his life and he was unable to find work.

- Bad Boy was supposed to be bound by the "Black Mafia, a gang which belonged to King Tut. Tupac was hanging out with Tut the week he was shot in 1994. Tupac made a remark about a partner of Tut in an interview, which was the reason for the shooting. Tupac speaks of Tut in "Against All Odds" by saying "Gun shots to Tut, now you stuck / Bullets were fired from the gun of Tut, now you suffer."

- Tupac studied drama at "School Of The Art" in Baltimore, where he rapped under the name MC New York.

- While he was with Digital Underground, someone pointed a gun (12mm) to the opposite Tupac for a fight with a woman. After that, Pac appeared with Digital Underground Festival in Martin Luther King Jr.

- "Me & My Girlfriend" is about his gun, not his girlfriend.

- One of the favorite actors was Jim Carrey Pac, which he loved to imitate.

- On 16 September 1996, the Pac's bodyguard, Frank Alexander went to get a tattoo on his shoulder "In Memory Of Tupac, Only God Can Judge You, Revelation 20:12" "In memory of Tupac, The Y ' A God Who Can judge you, Apocalyspe 20:12 "

- Rapper Treach has a tattoo of Tupac on his left arm.

- The outro of "Against All Odds" is taken from the movie "The Godfather 3."

- The intro to "Hold Ya Head" is taken from a film about Malcolm X.

- The original title of "All Eyez On Me" was "Americaz Euphanasia.

- The original title of "Me Against The World" was "Crucify."

- The original title "Strictly 4 My NIGG.AZ" was "Troublesome 21."

- The Outlawz should be on "Krazy," but they took too long to write their verses so Tupac chose Bad Azz to their seats.

- Tupac had two rottweilers named "Bonnie" and "Clyde" and it was his uncle who was in charge.

- The former wife of Tupac, Keisha Morris, has a tattoo on his arm where one sees Pac sitting on a chair, looking up.

- The drink was the favorite Pac Sunskit orange soda.

- His two favorite dishes were the chicken wing sauce and macaroni and cheese.

- Tupac worked at Roundtable Pizza. He made pizzas and delivered them.

- Tupac wanted to have kids. If he would have had a son, he would have called "Michelangelo" and "Star" it would have had a daughter.

- Tupac had applied to play in "Higher Learning" but it was refused for the film because of his legal troubles.

- The first appearance of Pac in a film was in "Nothing But Trouble".

- THUG LIFE means: "The Hate U Give Lil Infants Fuck Everybody" - "Hate That You Give Your Infants Fuck Everybody"

- NIGGA means: "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished" - "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Performs His" (non-ignorant people get their goal accomplished)

- OUTLAW means "Operating Under Thug Laws As Warriors" - "Opera Under The Laws Of Thugs And as a Warrior"

- Tupac had to go to "Tour" (Doing concert in the world) with Snoop Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound.