Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dennis was shown a 16 millimeter film of jfk at Bethesda Naval Hospital and witnessed the simple entry wound above the right eye and massive blow-out in the right rear. Bill Pitzer shot the film and was murdered three years later.

Dennis David https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5T7wR2YKkA

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-...iracy-unravel/

"I can assure that it definitely was an entry wound in the forehead."

"It is inconceivable that anyone would conclude that the massive wound in the rear of Jfk's of skull could have occurred from a rear-entry projectile."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

Makaveli Souljah 2001Tupacalypse's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@7forever

Check out Jesse Ventura's book on Kennedy 'They killed our president: 63 facts that prove a conspiracy to kill JFK' it's an interesting read.

Blast me but never ask me to live a lie
    Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on til I die

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY REPLY TO A SIMPLE DENIALIST:

Jean Hill was not unsure about a shot in the car and your claim that she was is refuted by her 1971 interview.

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Again, I know why you ignore that many people would've testified to Greer's shot because that destroys your simple denial of facts. All kinds of people reported evidence of a gunshot in or around the car. You just ignore most of the them and don't provide any other explanation besides the obvious, because there is no other logical explanation besides the driver shooting back.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

They didn't say anything for their own reasons and they didn't lie. It may matter to you, but not the facts that prove Greer's shot. To suggest they would've told the truth then or now is insane. It was very politically incorrect then or today. The film was altered, so anything that isn't there is because of that. Most of Greer's shot remains, though.

Your denials are stupid. Anyone who believes you is stupid and willfully ignorant. You have to go against everything factual about the shooting in order to believe that what really happened didn't. What you need (facts and evidence) you'll never get.

He passed the weapon starting at frame 241. That's the handgun he used to shoot jfk.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PR3MO View Post

If you look at this, the hand is the (guy sitting next to him)'s forehead, the "gun" is his hair illuminated by the sun, and the "arm" is Greer's shoulder. This should be case closed.
    Why was this ignored or did I miss your reply?
    I appreciate the time and effort you put into this theory, but I feel like you're exploring with a closed mind at this point and you're only exploring the driver shot him.
    I just feel this is highly unlikely and if you explored with an open mind you might actually come up with something.

Just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anybody at all as I feel anybody looking into something for such a long period of time is a good thing , just feel you have to have an open mind.

I believe Greg Kadings book on the tupac/biggie murders but the case isn't closed and nether is my mind on the subject.

Also wanted to add I do believe there was a conspiracy , I just don't think this is it.

*edit*
    Also the arm you "see" attached to the end of the "gun" you "see" is actually the drivers shoulder with a reflection on it. And I have to agree the "gun" is clearly the passengers hair. The kick from the "gun" you see is because the guy moved his neck which made his hair jerk forward..
    Last edited by 412City; 08-05-2015 at 08:44 AM.