Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A shot right there in the car

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
    Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
    Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
    Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
    Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
    Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
    Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
    Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
    Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
    Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
    Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
    Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
    Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
    Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
    Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
    Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
    Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
    Deposes and says:
    I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
    http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WATCH THIS GIF...WATCH HIS RIGHT HAND MOVE TO HIS LEFT.

THE ONLY STORY left to tell is what I've posted in this thread, destroying the movie and an industry full of LYING conspiracy authors who are ironically the most responsible for keeping the truth from the masses.
    GREAT GIF showing his right to left movement. Keep your eyes through the windshield.

FRAME 278 is the last clear view of the fitted gun in Greer's left hand. Logic dictates that Greer would not have put his hand back on the wheel only 2 seconds before he was gonna shoot Kennedy. It's common sense that he moved the gun from lower position in a similar way to resting it on his chest, so all he had to do was raise, straighten and shoot over the seatback. There was no wild motion, flailing of the gun. The gun was rested near his right collarbone before he turned the second time at frame 302 to shoot.
    FRAME 278- You can see the fitted gun from frames 242-278 except 64/65 because of the lamp post.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matt4792 View Post
    NO WAY!!! Look how clear that last picture is. There's no way you could say that's anything BUT a gun.
    Look how clear that last picture is. There's no way you could say that's anything BUT a gun. You are finally coming around. My Mama didn't raise no dummie.

Last edited by 7forever; 03-31-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bob Harris, a disinfo failure at Kennedy research

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBcLpWBS0&feature=related"]YouTube - Did the driver shoot JFK? (revised)[/ame]
    I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that the film had in fact been altered to hide the fact that Greer shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

At around 1:30 he's babbling on about how the driver's left hand is at his side while holding steady at frame 312. At the end of his verbal nonsense he advances to frame 313 where you can clearly see it extend in sync with the headshot. What he did was create this effect which distracts the viewer from seeing the fake white working in sync with the fake red blotch. He did this because the screen didn't change for 30 or more seconds before advancing it to 313. This amount of time would have revealed to at least some viewers the connection between the fake reflection and the headshot. Bob, knows the driver fired on Kennedy and this effect proves it beyond any doubt. Bob, is a wannabe conspiracy theorist which means the driver did it, is off limits. This should teach anybody out there...do not try to use the film to disprove an obvious fact because some sleuth may come along and use it against you. After this idiot found out I was using his stupid video to prove the film was altered he went back and enhanced the effect to better hide the fake white and fake mist causing and hiding the headshot from the front.

The above effect was created to hide the fake reflection and fake blood mist from working in sync to cause and hide the heashot coming from the driver. Watch the fake white extend in unison with the red mist between 312-313.

312-313

The Certified Idiot himself.
    Last edited by 7forever; 03-31-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The right front battle...it will happen

I knew last year the only battle left to fight was the truth against the red herring and the grassy knoll is the devil in sheeps clothing. The zapruder film was altered to make it look like the fatal shot came from the right side but it came from the front like most say but they leave out the little fact that the fence is a right side shot, totally inconsistent with a wound path necessary to cause the right rear exit.

The goons could make certain alterations to the film but nothing drastic, like making jfk go forward, the direction he would have went had the shot really come from the rear. They knew early on that witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll so they went with that type of deception for the altered film that we all see today.

It's obvious they did NOT want the film to appear like the shot came from the driver even though it really does look that way if you are researching it but most people just saw it once or twice or people like Oliver Stone used the altered film to peddle the lie that is the grassy snow job. Make no mistake, Hollywood played a very important role in giving Americans an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission and covering up the real truth for the government, and of course making millions of $$$.

The red mist or blood spray is fake as many here have seen by seeing it form between 312-313. I've said it was painted in for two reasons. One, to prevent anyone from seeing the bullet enter jfk's right forehead and two, it gives the illusion that the right side of his head explodes. The Nix film is crucial in solving this case but so is the Muchmore film which provides a greater angle than nix or Z at the time of the headshot. In Muchmore, no red mist is showing and her angle is the best out of the three. Also, we see in zframe 319, the bleached gun going to the floor. Well, something similar happens in the other two films.

It looks like the shot came from the right side because that's what they wanted you to believe and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker. But, it's an obvious lie that was pretty easy to expose if you were researching it like myself and of course were willing to tell the truth if you found it. Everyone watching this close-up thinks it comes from the right side.

At closer examination, by looking at slow-motion clips, the alteration is crystal clear by viewing the fake red mist forming between frames 312-313.

The idiot, Bob Harris plays a very important role in exposing this all -important alteration to hide the front right entrance and Kennedy's real assassin, the driver. The fake reflection and fake mist are working in perfect sync to cause and hide the front right entrance but thanks to Bob, it's easy to see.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Grey Streak Makes First N Only Appearance In Zfilm

At trial, the kooks could NOT explain away the grey steak which is obviously a fake covering for Greer's forearm extention. The grey steak is 100% fake and covers Greer's forearm and elbow extention when he shoots jfk. The grey is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
    OVER.

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.

GOON SQUAD ALTERATION creates perfect view of gun when it's fired.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tyler, the son of Fred Newcomb gets busy

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/review/R3AHHASKGO9EEP/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?ie=UTF8&cdPage=1&asin=B0006CMCB2& store=books#wasThisHelpful?tag=survivaldiscu-20"]Amazon.com: Tyler Newcomb's review of Murder from within@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XTOxIS%2BPL.@@AMEPARAM@@51XTOxIS%2BPL[/ame]

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
    Maskmaker says:
    Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
    Tyler Newcomb says:
    Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fake hand at 304 confirmed by nix gif

Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs. It does NOT matter if 1000 people say a blue sky is black, it will always be blue. Every single person who has seen the NIX gif knows Greer's left arm crosses because it happens.

NO HAND OR ARM AT 304-305. IT'S OBVIOUS AND CONCLUSIVE.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Frame 319 is the gun bleached in white

The altered gun is visible before, during and after the shot.
    318 is the fake reflection and 319 is the gun bleached in white

COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.

They could NOT edit out the gun so they covered it with white and grey. The driver killing Kennedy was always THE TRUTH but was universally ignored and covered-up.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The driver shot jfk

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
    [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news"]Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video[/ame]

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like a gun, but the real question is: Could a gun inflict so much damage?
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2595/iviw.jpg

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

The TRUE wrestling heroes of the 90's
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero and Leslie Nielsen