User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which one of the rumors you think you most believed?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Ambulance carried and took Tupac to the hospital

11 40.74%
  • Suge Knight drove Tupac to the hospital

2 7.41%
  • Eye Witness's said Tupac was airlifted by a helicopter

14 51.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What really happened on September 7, 1996?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What really happened on September 7, 1996?

Ok, There are 3 rumors on the "murder" of Tupac Amaru Shakur

1.) The media told us viewers that 2Pac was carried by an ambulance yelling "I can't breath!" "I can't breath!"

2.) The hospital said Suge Knight drove him to the hospital.

3.) Eye witness's said he was airlifted by a helicopter.

I think they are covering up his death badly...
    "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world....But i can guarantee that im going to spark the brain that WILL change the world"

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard of the Helicopter and the ambulance but Never that suge drove him all the way to the hospital. I thought it was common knowledge that the BMW broke down

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I heard of the Helicopter and the ambulance but Never that suge drove him all the way to the hospital. I thought it was common knowledge that the BMW broke down
    Also, People say the BMW was fake...

You got to admit, Pac and Biggie talk sh*t to a lot of cops like fuck the police and that. I don't think the cops are trying enough or they simply don't care or has to do with race. If Eminem got murdered, I bet they track down the killer in less then 10 minutes
    "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world....But i can guarantee that im going to spark the brain that WILL change the world"

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Makavelypse View Post
    Also, People say the BMW was fake...

You got to admit, Pac and Biggie talk sh*t to a lot of cops like fuck the police and that. I don't think the cops are trying enough or they simply don't care or has to do with race. If Eminem got murdered, I bet they track down the killer in less then 10 minutes
    I agree with that last sentence 100%. but what do you mean the BMW was fake? Like they really wasn't in that car or something? never heard of that either

Beast From The MiddleEast Cypher's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the helicoptor part. Not only the witness saw it, but it was mentioned in the news in the Notorious movie as well.
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. It was either become a political prisoner or live in exile.
    I chose exile and now my family and I are doing well.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I agree with that last sentence 100%. but what do you mean the BMW was fake? Like they really wasn't in that car or something? never heard of that either
    I'm not sure about the 2nd rumor though. 2Pac did call Suge Knight Simon once and Simon was the one that helped Jesus...
    The hospital did indeed said that Suge drove him to the hospital, I'm going to look for the source. Give me some time. Ty

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, There are 3 rumors on the "murder" of Tupac Amaru Shakur

1.) The media told us viewers that 2Pac was carried by an ambulance yelling "I can't breath!" "I can't breath!"

2.) The hospital said Suge Knight drove him to the hospital.

3.) Eye witness's said he was airlifted by a helicopter.

I think they are covering up his death badly...
    No bueno dude. Lets deal with facts Suge driving him to the hospital is not a fact and you listing it hurts your credibility because its debunk by the police and witnesses. Now let's get in to the others, find reports where witnesses say an ambulance brought him. Remember at the time it would not have been a major deal how he got to the hospital the news story was that he was in the hospital.

Now we know there's witnesses who said he was taken by helicopter. Now how did the ambulance theory comes to play. Did the police start it? We know how reliable they are.

Beast From The MiddleEast Cypher's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trupacsoulja View Post
    No bueno dude. Lets deal with facts Suge driving him to the hospital is not a fact and you listing it hurts your credibility because its debunk by the police and witnesses. Now let's get in to the others, find reports where witnesses say an ambulance brought him. Remember at the time it would not have been a major deal how he got to the hospital the news story was that he was in the hospital.

Now we know there's witnesses who said he was taken by helicopter. Now how did the ambulance theory comes to play. Did the police start it? We know how reliable they are.
    So u lean towards the helicoptor theory just like I do, but u have a guy like Frank saying that there was never a helicoptor at the scene so we don't know who to believe.
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. It was either become a political prisoner or live in exile.
    I chose exile and now my family and I are doing well.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the helicopter theory also. And part of it is because I learned not to believe what frank says anymore.

2 Corinthians 5:7
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    but u have a guy like Frank saying that there was never a helicoptor at the scene so we don't know who to believe.
    Fuck what Frank says bro
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Bible

Keep Ya Head Up! MakaveliStillBallin's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suge couldn't drive Pac to hospital because they stopped at the traffic and you can see empty car on video footage. Also I don't believe that the ambulance took Pac, it's weird that nobody knows what really happened that night. Pac was shot....he was in hospital....he died. That's what they told us. I believe in helicopter theory the most.
    You don't see this?
    I don't live in America, England, and sometimes I can't understand your post perfectly and I can't answer you about.
    I don't know all the English like you , so before you think I'm stupid, you must understand that I am Polish one ,and I can make mistakes :-? .SORRY

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
    Suge couldn't drive Pac to hospital because they stopped at the traffic and you can see empty car on video footage. Also I don't believe that the ambulance took Pac, it's weird that nobody knows what really happened that night. Pac was shot....he was in hospital....he died. That's what they told us. I believe in helicopter theory the most.
    Yeah me too bro. I believe in the helicopter theory the most because eye witness's don't lie imo and I think they're not part of 2Pac's plan.

Here is a clip for Notorious B.I.G the movie and the eye witness's about the helicopter rumor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbFJzPb1mA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbFJzPb1mA[/ame]

Btw has anybody found the chick on that interview yet?

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought suge droved the intersection away from the hospital and finally was stoped by police cause his tires stucked and couldnt drive no more so from this point pac was droven to the hospital by car and not by a copter

but i wasnt there and dont know what the witness saw and if a copter landed on the street in las vegas i be sure that more people would have witness it i mean how the hell can a copter land and noone notice it except only a chik ...?
    and wasnt there car with chiks inside who where talking to pac & suge when the white cadillac droves next up to them and starts to shoot ?

questions and questions but 4 real where are these chiks now they are important witnesses !
    Ain't nothin strange
    I'm 25 dying to change
    But still I bang wanting street fame...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mo´sikk View Post
    i thought suge droved the intersection away from the hospital and finally was stoped by police cause his tires stucked and couldnt drive no more so from this point pac was droven to the hospital by car and not by a copter

but i wasnt there and dont know what the witness saw and if a copter landed on the street in las vegas i be sure that more people would have witness it i mean how the hell can a copter land and noone notice it except only a chik ...?
    and wasnt there car with chiks inside who where talking to pac & suge when the white cadillac droves next up to them and starts to shoot ?

questions and questions but 4 real where are these chiks now they are important witnesses !
    No what is more important is interview that chick who said he was airlifted by a helicopter. She looks a journalist too so I'm guessing she isn't kidding. Man if I was the one who found her, I'll be asking loads of questions like, "Did you actually saw 2Pac into the helicopter?", "How come you are the only witness that saw a helicopter on the day of 2Pac's murder? Or there were more witness's?"

I those 2 are the most important questions and it can change the theory and the world as we know it. We just gotta find the girl on that interview and for those who think its fake. Lay off the weed and henessey :P

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No what is more important is interview that chick who said he was airlifted by a helicopter. She looks a journalist too so I'm guessing she isn't kidding. Man if I was the one who found her, I'll be asking loads of questions like, "Did you actually saw 2Pac into the helicopter?", "How come you are the only witness that saw a helicopter on the day of 2Pac's murder? Or there were more witness's?"

I those 2 are the most important questions and it can change the theory and the world as we know it. We just gotta find the girl on that interview and for those who think its fake. Lay off the weed and henessey :P
    Let's get on it, a board exclusive let's find her name ill see if I can find a number and will call and interview her, real talk.