User Tag List

Thread: Frank Alexander Releases GOT YOUR BACK with FREE Makaveli POSTER & TUPAC SHAKUR SHIRT

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Frank Alexander Releases GOT YOUR BACK with FREE Makaveli POSTER & TUPAC SHAKUR SHIRT

"Got Your Back is "BACK!" YES, by the Author himself FRANK ALEXANDER...purchase my book written by me Frank Alexander, and get with your purchase a personal message from me along with my hand written autograph when U buy the paper back collector's cover edition of TUPAC and Myself on the cover! **With your return postage of $6.95...send me your book and I'll send it right back 2U! Don't be fooled, make sure it's my link U click on when going to amazon.com! After you receive your book send it to me by clicking on this link...http://www.frank-alexander.com/ "Once again, You'll will get in return a personal message by me and your book autographed! Also FREE TUPAC'S Last Album Makaveli Cover Poster "FREE" with your Paper Back Purchase of "Got Your Back!"

A Proceed from your purchase of Got Your Back goes to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation!

ORDER HERE NOW!
    https://www.createspace.com/3585924
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The First 100 people from "FB ONLY" to buy "GOT YOUR BACK" will not only get the FREE Last Tupac "Makaveli Album CD POSTER, But also A FREE Before I WAKE T-Shirt..."FREE to the First 100 FB Members! After U get your book and send it to me you must send your FB profile name to verify you're from FB! "FREE POSTER/FREE BIW T-SHIRT and a Personal Hand Written Message by me and YOUR Book Autographed by me as well..."Place your ORDER NOW AT... https://www.createspace.com/3585924

Also once you buy your GYB book join now TAT & bomb1st. When you get your book take a picture of yourself with it or fwd a copy of your purchase invoice! Then just join the Blog Forum you can ask me your questions from the book, as a member of TAT once you've read your book! Only those that have purchased the book will be allowed to join in on the discussions!
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want the tupac shirt & poster only

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you got that right i just want the shirt and poster

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Be For Real...RU Really A TUPAC FAN or Not!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ahurd22 View Post
    you got that right i just want the shirt and poster
    Here's the deal if you haven't read Got Your Back and ur a TUPAC fan then ur missing out on the TRUTH about the Last Year Of His LIFE! The Book isn't FREE! "The poster and t-shirt is a bonus..."B real and Show ur LOVE for helping the TASF foundation by giving to them through the book sales! "ALL REAL AND TRUE TUPAC FANS" don't Question why they buy anything about TUPAC it's keeping his Legacy A LIVE!!! That's our goal no different then "ELVIS" or any other Legend! SHOW ur Love for Pac's 40th B.Day and 15th Death Anniversary in 2011! This message is to all of U Fans or say your FANS!!?

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~BIG Frank!!
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli19 View Post
    i want the tupac shirt & poster only
    Here's the deal if you haven't read Got Your Back and ur a TUPAC fan then ur missing out on the TRUTH about the Last Year Of His LIFE! The Book isn't FREE! "The poster and t-shirt is a bonus..."B real and Show ur LOVE for helping the TASF foundation by giving to them through the book sales! "ALL REAL AND TRUE TUPAC FANS" don't Question why they buy anything about TUPAC it's keeping his Legacy A LIVE!!! That's our goal no different then "ELVIS" or any other Legend! SHOW ur Love for Pac's 40th B.Day and 15th Death Anniversary in 2011! This message is to all of U Fans or say your FANS!!?

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The First 100 people from "FB & TAT ONLY" to buy "GOT YOUR BACK" will not only get the FREE Last Tupac "Makaveli Album CD POSTER, But also A FREE Before I WAKE T-Shirt..."FREE to the First 100 FB & TAT Members! After U get your book and send it to me you must send your FB or TAT profile name to verify you're from FB or TAT! "FREE POSTER/FREE BIW T-SHIRT and a Personal Hand Written Message by me and YOUR Book Autographed by me as well..."Place your ORDER NOW AT... https://www.createspace.com/35 85924
    Also once you buy your GYB book join now truthabouttupac.com & bomb1st.com & Makaveli-Board.net When you get your book take a picture of yourself with it or fwd a copy of your purchase invoice! Then just join the Blog Forum you can ask me your questions from the book, as a member of TAT once you've read your book! Only those that have purchased the book will be allowed to join in on the discussions.

http://www.frank-alexander.com