User Tag List

Thread: Tupac's Bodyguard Frank Alexander's Radio Show Coming Soon!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tupac's Bodyguard Frank Alexander's Radio Show Coming Soon!

Check this out:

our own member Frank Alexander will be blasting knowledge over the airwaves!

Don't miss it...

ps Thanks Frank for mentioning MB.net several times in your last satellite radio interview...one luv

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Seasons of Increase
    "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland;"
    (Isaiah 43:19)

Are you going through a situation that seems beyond your control? I want to encourage you today that even when we can't see it, God is working behind the scenes. He is doing a new thing. He is making a way for you even when there seems to be no way. He wants to lead you out of that dry, desolate place into a place of peace, safety and abundance. He wants to take you from a season of drought into a season of abundance.

Your part is simply to trust Him and switch over from an attitude of fear and doubt to an attitude of faith. How do you change your attitude? Start by changing what comes out of your mouth. Instead of speaking about your situation, speak to your situation. Every day declare, "This is the day that the Lord has made. He is taking me into seasons of increase. I'm moving forward with strength through the joy of the Lord!" When you start speaking like that, soon your mind and heart will grab hold of the truth, and it won't be long before you're walking in the increase God has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
    Father in heaven, I receive new seasons of increase into my life by faith today. I choose to stand and declare Your promises because I know You have good things in store for my future. I bless You and thank You for another day to sing Your praise. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written,"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"...Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message! However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”[b]— the things God has prepared for those who love him!"
    Last edited by BigFrank; 05-13-2011 at 03:28 PM.
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post
    New Seasons of Increase
    "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland;"
    (Isaiah 43:19)

Are you going through a situation that seems beyond your control? I want to encourage you today that even when we can't see it, God is working behind the scenes. He is doing a new thing. He is making a way for you even when there seems to be no way. He wants to lead you out of that dry, desolate place into a place of peace, safety and abundance. He wants to take you from a season of drought into a season of abundance.

Your part is simply to trust Him and switch over from an attitude of fear and doubt to an attitude of faith. How do you change your attitude? Start by changing what comes out of your mouth. Instead of speaking about your situation, speak to your situation. Every day declare, "This is the day that the Lord has made. He is taking me into seasons of increase. I'm moving forward with strength through the joy of the Lord!" When you start speaking like that, soon your mind and heart will grab hold of the truth, and it won't be long before you're walking in the increase God has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
    Father in heaven, I receive new seasons of increase into my life by faith today. I choose to stand and declare Your promises because I know You have good things in store for my future. I bless You and thank You for another day to sing Your praise. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written,"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"...Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message! However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”[b]— the things God has prepared for those who love him!"
    Thanks for being there Frank! I see everything that has taken place since 1995 has really affected you. One God, One Love! We all miss Pac man!