Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GOT YOUR BACK or Bio-Pic!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT GYB PASS THE MESSAGE AROUND FOR TAT & FB MEMBERS to post there book as their Profile Picture from now until PAC's 40th B.day on June 16th! In Memory of 2PAC...Letz show our LOVE for the Homie PAC! "As PAC Once Said GOD Bless The DEAD!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~BIG FRANK!

ps...It's Only for 30 DAYZ...Show UR LOVE 4 The Homie 2PAC if U really Have Love 4 Him!! If U haven't bought GYB what RU waiting on the Bio-Pic!? The book is alwayz better then the MOVIE!!!The First 100 people from "FB & TAT ONLY" to buy "GOT YOUR BACK" will not only get the FREE Last Tupac "Makaveli Album CD POSTER, But also A FREE Before I WAKE T-Shirt..."FREE to the First 100 FB & TAT Members! After U get your book and send it to me you must send your FB or TAT profile name to verify you're from FB or TAT! "FREE POSTER/FREE BIW T-SHIRT and a Personal Hand Written Message by me and YOUR Book Autographed by me as well..."Place your ORDER NOW AT... https://www.createspace.com/3585924
    Also once you buy your GYB book join now truthabouttupac.com & bomb1st.com & Makaveli-Board.net When you get your book take a picture of yourself with it or fwd a copy of your purchase invoice! Then just join the Blog Forum you can ask me your questions from the book, as a member of TAT once you've read your book! Only those that have purchased the book will be allowed to join in on the discussions.

http://www.frank-alexander.com
    Last edited by CEOnealien; 06-02-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post
    PLEASE EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT GYB PASS THE MESSAGE AROUND FOR TAT & FB MEMBERS to post there book as their Profile Picture from now until PAC's 40th B.day on June 16th! In Memory of 2PAC...Letz show our LOVE for the Homie PAC! "As PAC Once Said GOD Bless The DEAD!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~BIG FRANK!

ps...It's Only for 30 DAYZ...Show UR LOVE 4 The Homie 2PAC if U really Have Love 4 Him!! If U haven't bought GYB what RU waiting on the Bio-Pic!? The book is alwayz better then the MOVIE!!!The First 100 people from "FB & TAT ONLY" to buy "GOT YOUR BACK" will not only get the FREE Last Tupac "Makaveli Album CD POSTER, But also A FREE Before I WAKE T-Shirt..."FREE to the First 100 FB & TAT Members! After U get your book and send it to me you must send your FB or TAT profile name to verify you're from FB or TAT! "FREE POSTER/FREE BIW T-SHIRT and a Personal Hand Written Message by me and YOUR Book Autographed by me as well..."Place your ORDER NOW AT... https://www.createspace.com/35 85924
    Also once you buy your GYB book join now truthabouttupac.com & bomb1st.com & Makaveli-Board.net When you get your book take a picture of yourself with it or fwd a copy of your purchase invoice! Then just join the Blog Forum you can ask me your questions from the book, as a member of TAT once you've read your book! Only those that have purchased the book will be allowed to join in on the discussions.

http://www.frank-alexander.com
    I Noticed 43 people viewed this Thread and no one replied! I guess they're no TUPAC fans on this site trying out for the Bio-Pic role? Or everyone that are Tupac Fans out of 5000+ members have already read Got Your Back, which can't be the case or U would have posted a comment!? Also whom ever get cast to play TUPAC in this summers filming of the Bio-Pic will have to work with me in one way or the other...so I hope you've done your home work and know all there is to know about PAC...!

If your all Tupac Fans I would think you would be supporting the cause by purchasing the book because a % goes to the TASF!!! Thank U for your time if you read this reply!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!
    ~Big FRANK!
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post
    I I guess they're no TUPAC fans on this site trying out for the Bio-Pic role? Or everyone that are Tupac Fans out of 5000+ members have already read Got Your Back,

If your all Tupac Fans I would think you would be supporting the cause by purchasing the book because a % goes to the TASF!!! Thank U for your time if you read this reply!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!
    ~Big FRANK!
    Got the book when it first came out and I no longer live in the states. Sorry if I came across as a smartarse, wasn't my intention
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg6ZqZ8lH4pbd-tq-072A9-1pfkZ3YNZSQdi3Jf2uIuU7zrwlbAw

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i read that u were helping Josh Harraway for the role???