User Tag List

Thread: To all tupac fans from all over the nation & the world!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To all tupac fans from all over the nation & the world!!!

TO ALL TUPAC FANS FROM ALL OVER THE NATION & THE WORLD!!!

~As we come upon his, "Tupac's 40th Birthday on June 16th, 2011 & 15th Death Anniversary on September 13th, 2011. God has put on my HEART to sit down and use this Network, Social Network we have today 15 years later after PAC'S death to reach out to HIS FANS & MY FANS A Like!

I would like to first say Thank You for supporting me over the last 15 years by purchasing my Book "Got Your Back" my first piece of literature work from 1997. And then later my first documentary "Before I Wake" and on to Tupac Assassination "Conspiracy Or Revenge" and Tupac Assassination "Reckoning!" I wrote my book because I had something to say and not just to tell a story about Tupac and I, but to leave behind the TRUTH of the Matter of how he spent the last year of his life and how he and I together spent that last year from Sept 1995-Sept 1996 and what really happened behind the scenes of Death Row.

To me it's called Keeping his Legacy A LIVE! Well as leaving for the future of TUPAC FANS as they involved into being Tupac fans and wanting to know about who was this guy? Why was he considered the best rapper at that time? Those and many other questions alike will be asked by a new generation of TUPAC Fans! No different then "ELVIS" from the 50's still until today in 2011 there has become New "ELVIS" fans and Impersonator's from then until now. And since 2006 there has started to be TUPAC Impersonators as well starting with "The World's First TUPAC Impersonator Josh Harrarwy. To my point back in the 50's, 60's, 70's just to start there not even going back to the beginning of TIME it's self there have been people along the way that has pave and blazed path's in our History Books!

And there has always been someone, One person that wrote the stories & documented that of those fallen hero's Martin L. King, Malcolm X,...music Icons or legendary figure's from bibical times so forth, sport's figures, actor's & actresses, musicians, scarliars of many errors! I, but really GOD as he so say's in his word say's that he knew us before we were ever born Psalms 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:4-5, Isaiah 44:2, Galations 1:15 just to name a few scriptures! Had already knew & known of EVERYTHING before it was going to be...so History has been made and will continue to be made as GOD has so said it would be! I have become one of those people that was blessed to have been apart of TUPAC'S life during that last Year of his short lived life of 25 years old, there are other's before me that of course knew 2Pac better then I did, but I as GOD had planned it had those last days, month's and year to have been blessed with to spend with my Brother and Friend as I and he became to be!

I have left behind ARCHIVES of material for research, for those of his fans from since he came on the RAP Scene until his death and for future researcher's that will eventually research Tupac Amaru Shakur! Colleges has added study curriculums in name of Tupac, The Pope spoke of him and his song "Changes!" President Obama mentioned his name at a roast celebration, other Major Black research Library's will carry and are carrying info on Tupac Shakur Woodruff Library and others.

Tupac had no idea, or I might want to re-phrase that statement maybe he did know because he spoke in his life phrases such as "I'm not saying I'm going to Change The World, but I guarantee I will spark the brain that will Change The World."~Tupac Amaru Shakur "How do we know that when he wrote and said that statement that "President Obama wasn't that person, guess what we don't know and The President doesn't have to say so!" But I Frank Alexander do believe in TUPAC'S 40th year of Life would have done just that if he himself hadn't of gotten into politics of some sort!

Then there's those FANS that we're 10-15 years old back in 1996 that don't know the TRUTH or haven't read the book "Got Your Back" but are now getting around to reading it and learning about Tupac and his last year "95-96", part of what's sad to me is that there are people in our WORLD that are Fans of Tupacs that are hater's toward me a very few not to mention and point them out as they know as well as GOD who they are! What I say to all of them "You" is read the book before you judge by the cover of it, because I'm A Man Of GOD what I hear or what is said doesn't bother me nor do I loose sleep over it at night! The only person that meant anything to me was Tupac's mother and in 1998 she and I talked and my heart felt relief from that point on because I was called and chosen by Tupac which GOD had already Planned before I or TUPAC was ever born! "Many are Called Few Are Chosen"

Thank all of YOU FANS that have supported my work I've done it for YOU and for the Fact that my side of my story Was A Must or YOU as FANS really would have had a reason to Hate on ME...because there's always two sides to a story and If I hadn't spoken up You would have never Known "The Truth" the Devils biggest trick was to convince the WORLD that he did not Exist!! When You buy my book it help keep TUPAC's LEGACY ALIVE as well as supporting the TASF in memory of TUPAC, so don't think I'm taking and not giving back to the Cause!

I would Like to Thank GOD...Afeni Shakur-DAVIS and two other people GOD put on my path to help me Keep 2PAC'S Legacy moving forward and Living On "Heidi Siegmund Cuda and my Friend & Brother Richard "RJ" Bond who has worked many long hour's he and I doing research and getting to the TRUTH through our 2 Documentary's together "TUPAC ASSASSINATION Conspiracy or Revenge and Reckoning" Thank You and may GOD continue to watch over all of US and may we Live in GOD'S GRACE Until he call us to come Home!!

"Love is a Verb it's an Action and I've shown my True Alliance for my Brother and I will continue to until I Join him...I will mourn him, what GOD gave to me is my memories that I'll alwayz cherish and never forget!!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~FRANK ALEXANDER aka "BIG FRANK!"

Ecclesiastes 1
    9 What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 6
    10 Whatever exists has already been named,
    and what man is has been known;
    no man can contend
    with one who is stronger than he.
    12 For who knows what is good for a man in life, during the few and meaningless days he passes through like a shadow? Who can tell him what will happen under the sun after he is gone?
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

walk on makaveli hes still breathin

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah frank ,your trying to keep the legacy alive....of course the money that you make from it doesnt hurt either.at least he donates to tasf(could i see a returned check for that frank?).

that bomb1st site seems like a way for these former death row guys to maKE a few more bucks.
    youve got frank advertising his book,
    got riskie pimping his prints,
    and im sure if i looked thru the site id find at least one other person trying to sell something...
    well only god can judge them ,i guess .

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackcorgi View Post
    yeah frank ,your trying to keep the legacy alive....of course the money that you make from it doesnt hurt either.at least he donates to tasf(could i see a returned check for that frank?).

that bomb1st site seems like a way for these former death row guys to maKE a few more bucks.
    and im sure if i looked thru the site id find at least one other person trying to sell something...
    my view exactly bro.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jackcorgi View Post

i fell the same way is all about the money

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Frank, (knuckles)!!!!!!! Whattup tho, i gotta tell ya,"Before I Wake" was by far tha greatest documentary on Pac, aside from (for obvious reasons) "Ressurection" itself. Although u got almost tha most boring sounding voice ive ever heard in my life. U had a lot 2 say, it was entertaining.......Sad, funny, puzzling, and uplifting, good stuff. Thankyou!!!!!!!
    New album coming soon!!!!!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default REAL FANS or CHEERLEADERS!?

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli19 View Post
    my view exactly bro.
    @ALL WHO POSTED AND REPOSTED Their/The Quote...!

There's 'fans' who are Nothing more than cheerleaders, & theres Students who make Sure his Work Forever Lives. Cheerleaders don't play the Game. Real Recognize Real, Its Still On.

When U become my CPA or show me you're an CPA then I'll show U my canceled checks. Until Then GOD is in Control of my affairs period! Life is all about the money...how do you survive, 9-5 JOB brings a check/payday...! Watch Tupac Assassination "Reckoning" listen very close to what TUPAC's Family have to say about Frank Alexander..."I have The Blessing of TUPAC's FAM...I don't boot leg his music or still from his name!!! Embrace what I do because one day if not for my work people never would have known the other side of the STORY Period!! Bomb1st.com is my home boy for 15 years, if it wasn't for him that TUPAC Makaveli Art Work never would have been 15 years later....Period!

That's why Fans are either Real Fans or really just side line fans "Cheerleaders!" Period to my Point! Walk in another man shoes befoe your quick to judge and know what your talking about before talking about it...Seek Wisdom and find Common Sense ask GOD for it if you don't know how to obtain such...James Chpt 1 in the BIBLE "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth"

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously guys who gives a shit? 2pac 's entire mission in life was to make sure he could feed and support his people. That is arguably what defined 2pac his generosity and loyalty to his people. U think if he were alive today he wouldn't still be supporting his people and doing whatever he could to make sure they were eatin? If yall cant understand that click that red x in the top right corner and go to some other rappers site. Thats the first thing you know about 2pac is his loyalty and undying affection for those he considered his family. The reason 2pac made all thee goddamn tracks was to keep his family from ever having to experience poverty again. He litterally says all this shit in his interviews and music alike. pay attention or move the fuck on! if ur a fan of 2pac be a damn fan.. get to know him and the way he was,otherwise rock the shit on ur ipod and keep ur mouth closed..

this post is at no one in particular its just somethin i had to get off my chest because i see frank, fatal, riskie, and many others chastised for releasing material and making profit. These things they do COST them money and TIME and EFFORT firstly they shouldnt get paid for their work? secondly if they can eat off 2pac why the hell not? its what he wanted his whole life..

R.I.P David "Supa Dave" Northern

8/9/82 - 6/10/11

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDUeQ7hElpY"]YouTube - ‪Chuck Dirty - Memorial Day‬‏[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^bout time someone brings the real talk...

my sentiments exactly chuck...thanks for bringing some real mature knowledge to the matter...these dudes act like pac would be mad or smth..hell no, he wuld want erybody to get theirs...

keep it up big frank...we know the real deal...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to say thanks from the fans for keeping Tupac's legacy alive!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great documentrys but still aint got ur book yet, hard to find in the UK at times, the way u've kept his memory on going and his legacy is a great achivment. what u've done u can walk tall and proud respect to u!!!!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parry View Post
    great documentrys but still aint got ur book yet, hard to find in the UK at times, the way u've kept his memory on going and his legacy is a great achivment. what u've done u can walk tall and proud respect to u!!!!
    You should be able to get Frank's book on Ebay or Amazon. I picked mine up for about £4 second hand on Ebay a few years back.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ CHUCK DIRTY...Now that's wassup a Real Fan That Know's WASSUP...I DO IT FOR YOU and Those that can handle the #@Tha TRUTH!!! REAL TALK My Brotha, Finally Thank YOU Homie!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi frank

Sometimes Franck are you asking yourself "why i'm stayed behind Suge and Pac's car why i did not take the right lane and stay next to them at the red light ?"
    Last edited by Mak' J; 08-25-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    XEuphanasiaRecordsX

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLVSM7dAjf8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLVSM7dAjf8[/ame]