User Tag List

Thread: Who is Frank Alexander (Tupac's personal bodyguard)

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who is Frank Alexander (Tupac's personal bodyguard)

some dispute his views...
    some blame him for making money off of the name...

but none have walked in his shoes side by side (or in front) of Tupac Shakur...
    none have sat in intimate settings speaking one on one personally with 2pac...
    not many have the vision and drive to continue pushing his legacy out to the younger generation in the form of:
    social networking, dvd production, radio show (coming in June), illustrations, and even a possible TASF on the west coast!

he is a member here at MB.net, a personal friend of whom I speak to regularly, and a down to earth ol skool cat who quite 'Frank'ly leads a humble life dedicated to GOD...

more:
    Chicago native Frank Alexander has been many things during a varied and exciting journey through life. Frank has served with distinction in the U.S. Marine Corps. as well as an Orange County Deputy Sheriff Jailer. Frank was an amateur/professional bodybuilder (Frank placed first in his weight class 16 times in 32 competitions between 1979 and 1995.
    Frank was Tupac Shakur's hand-picked, personal bodyguard during the last year of Tupac's life. Tupac Shakur was also many things during his brief life of 25 years: Poet and prisoner, poor and platinum, prophet and agitator, saint and sinner and eventually shot and killed. "I gave my life to my Lord and Savior "JESUS CHRIST" after Tupac's Death because it was my calling and GOD had shown me my purpose in life! It was to become that voice Tupac left behind and speak openly to the Youth of today our future generation!

Frank is also an Executive Producer of the Platinum Selling Documentary "Tupac Shakur: BEFORE I WAKE" (Featured On FUSE TV!). Other Documentary's Includes "Tupac Assassination "Conspiracy Or Revenge" and
    Tupac Assassination "Reckoning."

We have a great opportunity to get real life information as fans of Tupac...

thanks Frank for making the MB.net community part of your life!

onealien
    MB.net Admin

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good post onealien, i dont think this guy gets enough respect for what he has done and what he is doing now to the community, i'd love to meet this guy i think he is a legend.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Power of Integrity...

“The Lord judges the people; judge me, O Lord, and do me justice according to my righteousness [my rightness, justice, and right standing with You] and according to the integrity that is in me”
    (Psalm 7:8)

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~Big Frank!

Thank You Makaveli-Board & The Fans, for making feel welcomed!!!
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.