Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy R.I.P. Geronimo Pratt: Real Soldiers Don't Die

Tupac is being attacked at this thread http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/fea.../22780303.aspx
    No one becomes popular by telling people the truth. History records what happened to the true prophets of the past. However, some have listened to their warnings and were not caught off-guard. Others have put their heads in the sand and refused to listen. They have died.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2pac was being attacked in that thread? Did I miss something?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Serpent View Post
    2pac was being attacked in that thread? Did I miss something?

Yes............................................... ...

RIP Geronimo

I really hate when people who made REAL sacrifices for what they believe in are compared to someone who made a mockery of their legacy with ignorant, self-destructive behavior.

The Panthers motto was "you're either part of the problem or part of the solution." I wonder what part Pac thought he was when he had that black woman performing fellatio on a crowded dance floor or when he incited nationwide division among his legion of black fans with his East Coast West Coast "BeeF" marketing ploy to sell records and promote himself as a "Thug." Maybe he thought he was being positive when he falsely accused people of conspiring against him in NY setting in motion events that led to long prison sentences for people who did him no wrong for unrelated crimes. Lets not forget the brutal attack on Bugs he instigated at the Death Row Christmas party where another black man was allegedly beaten and sodomized in the bathroom at Pac's urging. No one speaks of the role Pac played in popularizing the Bloods GLOBALLY with his association with Deathrow. It's no coincidence the Bloods are a minority in LA yet a majority elsewhere. Pop culture and Deathrow's high profile through affiliation with Pac is at the root of that phenomenon. There are countless other examples of Pac's negativite influence but his apologists will say he wasn't "perfect." That's a fukking understatement. What he did was in direct contrast to what men like Geronimo, Malcolm and Martin stood for, yet hip hop journalists and fans always seem to find a way to speak his name in the same breath with men such as them.

Clearly, there is an agenda by someone to promote Pac on this site to a new generation of automatons who believe everything they hear. Maybe it's to help promote his upcoming biopic which I'm sure will be so full of lies even the fans will see through it. These purveyors of duplicity have no regard for black history or people. If they did they'd put this "sham" called Tupac to rest for good rather than expose how gullible our people can be. Through blind allegiance to race we now uphold a minstrel, Sambo, as some sort of hero. Shame on anyone who perpetuates this lie upon the peole. Just look at the generation of tattoo'd unemployable Pac wannabes that only appeared on the scene after his death. From his fans to the artists he inspired who created more fans. When it comes to negativity in the black community Pac is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Time to remove this cancer by making all who spread it accountable. Starting with his mother.
    Future of rap: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUdUJC8O_0"]Astro - Top 7 - THE X FACTOR USA 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Senior Member Angel-of-death777's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate all the real fans that came to Pac's defense. This coward
    Montezuma is obviously a phoney he claims he supposedly met Pac yet he doesn't provide any proof to back up his delusional disingenuous claims. He probably is bugs or some bitter stan that got dissed when he expressed his homosexual feelings towards Pac. I'm willing to bet he wishes he could of been the one on the dance floor giving Pac a blow job. I bet he was there that night watching that's why Pac left the club because he felt uncomfortable with Montezuma asking him if he can suck him off next. Shame he's just a miserable little tranny that got blown off in a none sexual way. I bet you're a puffy fan and just mad at the lyrical anal fucking fagboy's got in Hit Em Up! This niggas favorite song is sunshine by gay z. I bet you you brought one of those shiny suites with that seven million dollar lawsuit didn't you Bugs you ol' pamper wearing, happy ass bed wetting, broke back rainbow loving gay parade, white and blue dress code rocking ass mother fucker!!! I dare you to oppose me again because like Hellraiser I will tear your soul apart. Bitch ass nigga, I bet you're watching Fox news' Bill O' Reilly dick rider. Stop beating a dead horse and come meet me in the physical form see if I don't break your jaw and sever your fingers. FUCKING COWARD I'LL DESTROY YOU LIKE THE C.I.A DESTROYED THE TWIN TOWERS!!!!!
    P.S. I hope the next time you get fucked up the ass you contract A.I.D.S. and die slow mutha fucker!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Angel-of-death777; 06-05-2011 at 03:33 AM.
    No one becomes popular by telling people the truth. History records what happened to the true prophets of the past. However, some have listened to their warnings and were not caught off-guard. Others have put their heads in the sand and refused to listen. They have died.