Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Healing Hearts Radio Show Launches for Pac's B-day

Healing Hearts Radio Show

“Listen in every Tuesday & Thursday (9pm EST) & be empowered on life issues, love, education, civil rights, spirituality & every question the world wants answered concerning the life & death of Tupac Shakur”

Healing Hearts Radio Begins…Thursday: June 16th 2011 (9pm EST) on www.blogtalkradio.com/healingheartsradio

*Guest Call-In Number: 1 (760) 259-2345

*Please visit & personally interact with Frank Alexander & Jason Miller at our website www.healingheartsradio.com or email us with future show ideas, commercial opportunities, advertising or Tupac Shakur questions at healingheartsradio@yahoo.com

“We plan to change the world one person & one relationship at a time”

(If you missed our live show, tune in anytime on our website at www.healingheartsradio.com)

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The First TUPAC SHOW EVER FOR THE FANS!!!

MB Thank You Guy's for making a home for All of tha 2PAC Realist FANS!!! I'm looking forward to this journey for Tupac Fans to come and show their support every Tuesday and Thursday!! Once again to make myself CRYSTAL CLEAR..."I do what I do for the Fans!" I'm a Soulja still riding for my Homie Tupac Shakur by keeping his Legacy ALive and keeping you guy's up to date and informed. "I'll keep on doing me and being me no matter what the hater's say and the Cheerleaders that are 2Pac fans sitting on the side lines undecided about their choices and not knowing the "TRUTH!" All I am saying is show up and show off with your support by tuning in on June 16th Tupac's 40th B.Day and show your LOVE for my brother!!

I have alot planned for the coming months for TUPAC Fans, Stand by for alot of things coming out for his Birthday thru the 15th Death Anniversary on Sept 13th, 2011!! "STAY TUNED 2 my Radio Show and bring on your questions and flood the email address with those questions and they will be answered as we get to every single one of them over the course of time during every week...on Tuesday or Thursday!!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~BIG FRANK!!
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're the man Frank!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win a free autographed “GOT YOUR BACK” book, Tupac Shakur memorabilia, $2,500 spending cash, hotel stay & a 1st class flight to sit next to & network with Frank Alexander before & after his new Tupac movie premiere in Los Angles, CA….read comment below for details!!!

Jason Miller *All you have to do is join Frank Alexander's & Jason Miller's website by logging on to www.healingheartsradio.com & scroll down to the right middle section of the website & click on “Register” (on the “Login/Register” section) & fill out your name & email address. All winners will be notified immediately.
    God Bless..."ONE GOD One Love!" - Frank

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the LORD can stand up to anything. GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

"...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post
    MB Thank You Guy's for making a home for All of tha 2PAC Realist FANS!!! I'm looking forward to this journey for Tupac Fans to come and show their support every Tuesday and Thursday!! Once again to make myself CRYSTAL CLEAR..."I do what I do for the Fans!" I'm a Soulja still riding for my Homie Tupac Shakur by keeping his Legacy ALive and keeping you guy's up to date and informed. "I'll keep on doing me and being me no matter what the hater's say and the Cheerleaders that are 2Pac fans sitting on the side lines undecided about their choices and not knowing the "TRUTH!" All I am saying is show up and show off with your support by tuning in on June 16th Tupac's 40th B.Day and show your LOVE for my brother!!

I have alot planned for the coming months for TUPAC Fans, Stand by for alot of things coming out for his Birthday thru the 15th Death Anniversary on Sept 13th, 2011!! "STAY TUNED 2 my Radio Show and bring on your questions and flood the email address with those questions and they will be answered as we get to every single one of them over the course of time during every week...on Tuesday or Thursday!!

~ONE GOD ONE LOVE!!!
    ~BIG FRANK!!
    One God One Love! Thanks Big Frank! Thank you for keeping Pac's message alive and THANK GOD for not letting you let this go!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank is the coolest bodyguard on Earth!
    "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it on right now?

If so, where can I listen live?

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Detrick View Post
    Is it on right now?

If so, where can I listen live?
    i think you have missed it bro!

but you can listen to it here if you missed it

http://www.healingheartsradio.com/
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough