User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Henchman Associate Admits to Shooting Tupac(Quad shooting)

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A guy who was chief journalist for France's version of 60 Minutes showed me the government documents he obtained that proved Jimmy Rosemond was a U.S. Intelligence collaborator at this time of Tupac's shooting"- John Potash
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ wait whos John Potash?
    -

The sky is falling, the wind is calling
    Stand for something or die in the morning.
    Section .80 - HiiiPower

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@KlassiK Independent journalist and the author of "The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders".

http://www2.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=20324

http://allhiphop.com/stories/feature.../22296666.aspx

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but then again. Anton Batey COMPLETELY destroyed John Potash in a debate so take anything he says with a grain of salt:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-P2gWQAPPo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-P2gWQAPPo[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I don't trust Anton Batey and I take anything he says with a grain a salt because he has proven to me and others in the past that he's full of crap and he is probably a disinfo agent. I was just reading the youtube comments and he wrote this:

"And Tupac didn't think the government was gonna kill him. Tupac made enemies with too many other people. Which is ther real reason why he died.

Retard."
    2Pac said in the song Breathin that he "woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death, all 50 seeing visions of me shot in the chest"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe john over anton anyday. just because someone wins a debate doesnt mean their right. bill oreily won the debate with lupe but we all know lupe is right and bill is an idiot. plus afeni approves what john is doing with his books so thats all the evidence i need tbh
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    i believe john over anton anyday. just because someone wins a debate doesnt mean their right. bill oreily won the debate with lupe but we all know lupe is right and bill is an idiot. plus afeni approves what john is doing with his books so thats all the evidence i need tbh
    First off, Bill didn’t win that debate against Lupe. Lupe did and O’Reilly just used arguments from emotion. Second, I won the debate with John not because of style, but because of substance. I stumped him at every single corner of the debate to where he paused, then changed the subject. Go back and listen to his claims, me refuting them, him pausing for a few seconds and changing the subject.

Third, and the reason I’m here is that John Potash is lying……..again. The French “chief journalist” he’s talking about is Alex Jornanov. I just spoke with him and told him what John said and he said John is full of shit. In Alex’s words when I asked him if he said that, “Naah, Haitian Jack worked w police, maybe FBI. Henchman worked w/for Puffy”. He’s lying just like he lied on what Poole and Hackie said.

Jordanov also said, “I never showed him any documents though. I did interview him for the movie in Baltimore. The only docs I have are FBI investigation files on Biggie in L.A., and that there was a second care, driven by an LAPD officer. That's a whole different story. Where is he saying all that shit ?”

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntonBatey View Post
    First off, Bill didn’t win that debate against Lupe. Lupe did and O’Reilly just used arguments from emotion. Second, I won the debate with John not because of style, but because of substance. I stumped him at every single corner of the debate to where he paused, then changed the subject. Go back and listen to his claims, me refuting them, him pausing for a few seconds and changing the subject.

Third, and the reason I’m here is that John Potash is lying……..again. The French “chief journalist” he’s talking about is Alex Jornanov. I just spoke with him and told him what John said and he said John is full of shit. In Alex’s words when I asked him if he said that, “Naah, Haitian Jack worked w police, maybe FBI. Henchman worked w/for Puffy”. He’s lying just like he lied on what Poole and Hackie said.

Jordanov also said, “I never showed him any documents though. I did interview him for the movie in Baltimore. The only docs I have are FBI investigation files on Biggie in L.A., and that there was a second care, driven by an LAPD officer. That's a whole different story. Where is he saying all that shit ?”
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntonBatey View Post

that's not a fact, that's just your opinion based on what this journalist told u. you cannot prove that he is telling u the truth, so it's his word vs. John Potash's word...

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playa1no View Post
    ^^ I don't trust Anton Batey and I take anything he says with a grain a salt because he has proven to me and others in the past that he's full of crap and he is probably a disinfo agent. I was just reading the youtube comments and he wrote this:

2Pac said in the song Breathin that he "woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death, all 50 seeing visions of me shot in the chest"
    How the Fu*k can you say Anton's a disinfo agent when you reference basket case sites on the internet about the illumanti. John Potash is crazy, he thinks Death Row was set up by the F.B.I.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feds Offer Jimmy Henchman Informant A Plea In Return For Missing $100K

A key witness against former rap manager/mogul James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond is close to striking a plea deal with prosecutors, according to reports.

According to TheSmokingGun.com, Khalil Abdullah, one of Rosemond's associates and top members in the collective known as the Rosemond organization, is close to making the deal, if he returns a missing $100,000 to the government.

Abdullah allegedly entrusted the $100,000 to an unnamed associate, whom he cannot locate.

In order to receive the plea deal with prosecutors, Abdullah must forfeit the $100,000, which Abdullah allegedly stole from the Rosemond organization, which helped trigger the current federal investigation.

According to an indictment, Abdullah's thieving helped lead to a bigger investigation into the Rosemond organization's trafficking conspiracy.

DEA agents claim that the organization used Federal Express and other overnight couriers to send millions of dollars worth of narcotics and proceeds from New York to the West Coast, and back.

Abdullah, who knew that he was in the process of being indicted for his role in the cocaine distribution conspiracy, was the original person to contact lead prosecutor Todd Kaminsky, with information on the conspiracy.

Abdullah allegedly faxed a letter to prosecutors from a Kinko's on April 25th, where he told agents about of a shipment that was being sent to a recording studio in New York, in a "road case" for music equipment.

When agents seized the road case they found $790,000 in $20 bills, which helped lead Kaminsky to indict the investigation's main target, James Rosemond.

Abdullah, who is facing at least 10 years in prison for his role in distributing the cocaine, is seeking to receive a lesser sentence by testifying.

James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond was apprehended by authorities in New York on June 20th, after being on the run for nearly 2 weeks.

The following day, he appeared in Brooklyn federal court, where he pleaded not guilty to intentionally conspiring to distribute and possess with intent to distribute 5 kilograms or more of cocaine, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice.

Police are also investigating Rosemond involvement in a murder for hire plot that resulted in the death of an associate of 50 Cent named Lowell "Lodi Mack" Fletcher, who was killed last year, for allegedly smacking Rosemond's son during a dispute in March of 2007.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Promise to payback jimmy henchman, in due tiiiime"
    Down with Henchman!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some updates..

Feds Seek to Confiscate Millions In Property From Jimmy Henchman

Former rap manager/mogul James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond has been hit with 13 charges related to his role in a drug dealing operation that the government claims earned more than $10 million annually, in drug proceeds.

According to reports, the 46-year-old has been charged with maintaining a “supervisory and management position” in a continuing criminal enterprise that began trafficking large amounts of cocaine in 2007.

Rosemond was arraigned yesterday (July 6th), along with other men, including his brothers Kesner and another brother named Mario.

Also named on the indictment are Jason Williams, Tony Martin, and a man named Dennis Graham a.k.a. “Mark Black."

Federal authorities are seeking to confiscate Rosemond's $1 million-dollar condominium on the Hudson River in Manhattan, as well as a luxury condo in BelTell loss in Brooklyn worth almost $3 million.

While Rosemond was indicted for his role in the drug viewing operation, he was not charged with the murder of 50 Cent's associate Lowell “Lodi Mack” Fletcher, a crime he can legally still be charged with.

Fletcher was allegedly gunned down by two associates within the Rosemond drug dealing organization.

The slaying was allegedly in retaliation for Tony Yayo's assault on Rosemond's young son, as he walked to the offices of Czar Entertainment, one of the companies Rosemond used as a front for his drug dealing operation.

Rosemond faces up to life in prison if he is convicted on the drug charges, alone.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some updates..

Feds Seek to Confiscate Millions In Property From Jimmy Henchman

Former rap manager/mogul James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond has been hit with 13 charges related to his role in a drug dealing operation that the government claims earned more than $10 million annually, in drug proceeds.

According to reports, the 46-year-old has been charged with maintaining a “supervisory and management position” in a continuing criminal enterprise that began trafficking large amounts of cocaine in 2007.

Rosemond was arraigned yesterday (July 6th), along with other men, including his brothers Kesner and another brother named Mario.

Also named on the indictment are Jason Williams, Tony Martin, and a man named Dennis Graham a.k.a. “Mark Black."

Federal authorities are seeking to confiscate Rosemond's $1 million-dollar condominium on the Hudson River in Manhattan, as well as a luxury condo in BelTell loss in Brooklyn worth almost $3 million.

While Rosemond was indicted for his role in the drug viewing operation, he was not charged with the murder of 50 Cent's associate Lowell “Lodi Mack” Fletcher, a crime he can legally still be charged with.

Fletcher was allegedly gunned down by two associates within the Rosemond drug dealing organization.

The slaying was allegedly in retaliation for Tony Yayo's assault on Rosemond's young son, as he walked to the offices of Czar Entertainment, one of the companies Rosemond used as a front for his drug dealing operation.

Rosemond faces up to life in prison if he is convicted on the drug charges, alone.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this is some BS and everyone should really be able to see it. while in prisonThis guy has life in prison and is very bitter about that and about not being looked after while he is in prison now.One thing we all have to know and that is (Hurt people Hurt people) and thats whats this guy is and thats hurt.Jealously and Hurt inside of a person will make them do and say anything!