Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2Pac and Stretch Relationship?

We all know that they had a fallout after the 94 shooting and that Stretch kinda sided with Biggie but is there any more information about what happened exactly between the two? Did Stretch even visit Pac in jail? Was he one of the guys in the hotel room when that chick came to see Pac and then accused him of raping her?

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. It was either become a political prisoner or live in exile.
    I chose exile and now my family and I are doing well.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only information on stretch that i know about and have gathered is that Pac went to visit his gravesite in '96, and has a few mentionable songs dedicated to his honor. RIP Big Stretch
    And all the Henessy and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside
    You know, it's like I'm living just to die
    I fall on my knees and beg for mercy, not knowing if I'm worthy
    Living life thinking no man can hurt me

Beast From The MiddleEast Cypher's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flockof2pocks View Post
    Only information on stretch that i know about and have gathered is that Pac went to visit his gravesite in '96, and has a few mentionable songs dedicated to his honor. RIP Big Stretch
    I never heard of this before but if that's true it kinda contradicts with the line from Against All Odds where a lot of people say that it referred to Stretch. The reason I say this is that this line showed that Pac didn't have any sympathy for him but you're saying that he visited his gravesite.
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. It was either become a political prisoner or live in exile.

Who Do You Believe In? 2Pacalypse_Now's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what Pac said, Stretch did not visit him in jail, but he did give Pac shoutouts here and there. Stretch was not among the people in the hotel that night. One of the people was haitian jack.. and i forgot who the other guy was.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you know, I read about Stretch being mentioned as being part of The Haitian One crew.

Now you know how Stretch died & what it was related to.

Haitian Jack is said to form Black Mafia which was a group who was robbing drug dealers & doing extortions. Stretch is mentioned as being part of that group.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Among other things, this is what Stretch said

"In that interview, Pac was talking all that shit about Thug Life is ignorance and telling niggas' names and all that shit. I don't even understand why he went there. I've seen Pac mad times after the shooting and he never kicked none of that shit to me. You know how he feels about the media, so why would he go and do an interview like that? He's supposed to be a street nigga; he should've kept it in the street. I mean, niggas had to go and get their names changed. I want him to get a reality check. Recognize what the fuck he's doing. Niggas on the street live by rules, man. And that rule right there, that's a rule that's never to be broken."

Plus, I read somewhere that the real reason why 2pac didn't want to kick it with Stretch anymore was because Stretch supposedly stole some jewelry from Pac while he was in prison. Some jewelry was missing and, Keisha told Pac that the jewelry disappeared after Stretch visited her.

Also I don't think the line in AAO was a diss.
    "And that nigga that was down for me, restin dead
    Switch sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead"

Sounds more like he's making it clear that the dudes, who Stretch decided to kick it with, were shady as hell.

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Among other things, this is what Stretch said

"In that interview, Pac was talking all that shit about Thug Life is ignorance and telling niggas' names and all that shit. I don't even understand why he went there. I've seen Pac mad times after the shooting and he never kicked none of that shit to me. You know how he feels about the media, so why would he go and do an interview like that? He's supposed to be a street nigga; he should've kept it in the street. I mean, niggas had to go and get their names changed. I want him to get a reality check. Recognize what the fuck he's doing. Niggas on the street live by rules, man. And that rule right there, that's a rule that's never to be broken."

Plus, I read somewhere that the real reason why 2pac didn't want to kick it with Stretch anymore was because Stretch supposedly stole some jewelry from Pac while he was in prison. Some jewelry was missing and, Keisha told Pac that the jewelry disappeared after Stretch visited her.

Also I don't think the line in AAO was a diss.
    "And that nigga that was down for me, restin dead
    Switch sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead"

Sounds more like he's making it clear that the dudes, who Stretch decided to kick it with, were shady as hell.
    Yeah but in the background, after he says that line, Pac say's "fuck Him"

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    This makes stretch look even more fucked up. Its like he is talking against Pac. Its like he is wondering more about the shooters well being than pacs. Like how the fuck you going to bring up that they had to get they Names Changed? SO? Your Supposed friend took 5 bullets and is sitting in a Max Prison for a crime that he DIDNT commit and that fuck is worrying about The shooters getting their names changed? FUCK OUTTA HERE

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    This makes stretch look even more fucked up. Its like he is talking against Pac. Its like he is wondering more about the shooters well being than pacs. Like how the fuck you going to bring up that they had to get they Names Changed? SO? Your Supposed friend took 5 bullets and is sitting in a Max Prison for a crime that he DIDNT commit and that fuck is worrying about The shooters getting their names changed? FUCK OUTTA HERE
    You're right, this is fucked up with all this street rules crap, dude got shot up and he expects him to respect their anonymity lol.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Taylor Well fucking said.

Pac was right when he said: "You seen what I said in the VIBE article; I basically bowed out and was gon’ go ahead about my life. The next issue… no, it wasn’t even the next issue, ‘cause them cowards waited about four issues to get their story together. Four issues later, half of New York is commenting on me getting shot, and before, they was all like, “We didn’t see nothing,” in the first issue; read it, VIBE viewers! Nobody seen shit. The fourth issue when they came back with a reply, everybody knew what I did, they knew what I said, I was “acting.” Who gets shot five times and acts? Oh, I didn’t get shot five times in their vision; I only got shot once ‘cause they “found the bullet.” The police found it, but now they’re the cops, now they’re doing detective work. They found the bullet? Oh, you found the bullet, huh? So what is this other shit in me then? What was the doctors talking about? Can you explain these other holes in me? How did I get gunpowder all over me? That insulted my intelligence."

Who Do You Believe In? 2Pacalypse_Now's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stretch was an amazing rapper, but as a peron he seemed like an ass :/

Beast From The MiddleEast Cypher's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot guys for the info. Please keep em coming.

off topic, @elionn you're killing us with those pictures lol

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"That's why they tried to set me up, Had bitch-ass niggaz on my team, so indeed, they wet me up"

"Are you confused? You wonder how it feels to walk a mile inside the shoes of a nigga who don't have a thing to loose, When me and you was homies no one informed me it was all a scheme, You infiltrated my team and sold a niggas dreams how could you do me like that? I took ya family in, I put some cash in ya pocket made you a man again and now you let the fear put your ass in a place, complicated to escape It's a fools fate without your word you’re a shell of a man, I lost respect for you nigga we can never be friends, I know i'm runnin' through your head now what could you do? If it was up to you I'd be dead now, I let the world know nigga you a coward, You could never be live, until you die see the mother fucking bitch in your eye"

"Me and you no closer two ,while drinking brew, what you need nigga, anything at all come to me nigga , you can wear my clothes and my gold for the hoes, gave you the keys to the jeep
    offered my home as an open door, but then you chose a new direction, in the blink of an eye, my time away just made perfection, did you think I’d die? I never got a single visit yet I carry on all my old friends to busy now my money gone"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elionn View Post
    "That's why they tried to set me up, Had bitch-ass niggaz on my team, so indeed, they wet me up"

"Are you confused? You wonder how it feels to walk a mile inside the shoes of a nigga who don't have a thing to loose, When me and you was homies no one informed me it was all a scheme, You infiltrated my team and sold a niggas dreams how could you do me like that? I took ya family in, I put some cash in ya pocket made you a man again and now you let the fear put your ass in a place, complicated to escape It's a fools fate without your word you’re a shell of a man, I lost respect for you nigga we can never be friends, I know i'm runnin' through your head now what could you do? If it was up to you I'd be dead now, I let the world know nigga you a coward, You could never be live, until you die see the mother fucking bitch in your eye"

"Me and you no closer two ,while drinking brew, what you need nigga, anything at all come to me nigga , you can wear my clothes and my gold for the hoes, gave you the keys to the jeep
    offered my home as an open door, but then you chose a new direction, in the blink of an eye, my time away just made perfection, did you think I’d die? I never got a single visit yet I carry on all my old friends to busy now my money gone"
    Good looking out with these quotes. But I think it's hard to tell if they are all directed at Stretch. They all could also be directed at Biggie. Especially the first one with the "infiltrated my team". Pac and Stretch had been down since 91, so Stretch was basically from day one on part of the team. Metaphorically speaking, he was with Pac together a founder of the team, while Biggie started to kick it with them much later.
    Maybe I'm just over-analysing it

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"anything at all come to me nigga , you can wear my clothes"
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    good looking out with these quotes. But i think it's hard to tell if they are all directed at stretch. They all could also be directed at biggie.
    lmao! .....
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Word