Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default *Pac Anniversary* M-B.net Fan Gift Package

Makaveliboard.net presents our very own fan gift package!

Due to the 15th anniversary of Pac's death we are proud to announce our gift package.. What does this consist of you may ask? Simple..

We all here love Pac. And to remember the legend the staff have decided that the fans should remember him in a way no other site has done before..

We are asking the fans to personally write letters and poems to Pac, expressing how you feel about him, about his legacy, about the way he touched you and your personal messages to him. It doesnt have to be a letter of poem, it can be a story or anything across them lines..

What are we going to do with these pieces of work you may ask? Something amazing..

Once they have all gone up members email their work to @onealien where he will publish each and every piece of work into our very own M-B compilation book dedicated to the memory of Tupac.

Once this is done and completed, @onealien will present it over to TASF and present it the team over there. As well as presenting the book, we are also going to bring an exclusive makaveli-board t-shirt for ms afeni shakur davis..

We will also include a personalized MB.net card from all of our members to her that will include an exclusive login information for her to stop by the site and say thank you!

Last but not least, we will have our own personal makaveli-board brick laid in the peace garden at TASF! Awesome stuff..

@Legendary @Escobar @Killumakaveli @Premonition @knoccout310 @moeman81 @sean @ImStillDown(HipHop4Life) @onealien @Jahrama @bobby180 @Makaveli & Cheese @Forever Outlaw @J Lethal @$$THUGG$BLAZE$$ @Explicit @IAmAdri @Chuck Dirty

And remember, not only the regular above lyricists can participate, anyone can! Whether a story, poem or a letter..

We have especially created our own forum for pieces of work to be placed in..

http://www.makaveli-board.net/forumdisplay.php?f=164

I hope many people can participate and join our efforts to make a true imprint in history!

Every day the staff appreciate every contribution whether little or big that the members do to make m-b.net an ever-growing community and most importantly, a larger family. We thank you and hope that we can continue to make makaveli-board, one nation under pac.

Thank you

Shiva
    Global Moderator
    M-b.net staff
    Last edited by Krizzle; 09-07-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doin it like none other...

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump.. progress to come on this soon people can still put forward their stuff!
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough