Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Poems from my heart

happy tears, happy children, we've got raised by snakes of seduction, we became slaves of your production, enemies are rotten, time was forgotten. wanting more, for sure,getting without freedom. when product done,we move on,we are such seducted little creatures.

be my ocean, let me swim, don't let my destruction win. You the sinner, I had to carry, made my heart look pictionary. i just wanted to believe.

i forgot the past,i remember futures presence.while i trusted,they ate my lust. i took a side,blined by my sith.when looking down,seeing a universal mess.i chose to look down,seeing less.rest of creations,beauty will last.we so proud, to be forgotten.some will die, the other just rest.

you got to be a saint to go to heaven, you got to be yourself to go to hell.

“A baby is born into this world in a state of fear. Total paranoia and awareness. He sees the world with eyes not used yet. As he grows up, his parents lay all this stuff on him. They tell him, when they should be letting him tell them. Let the children lead you.

I did not deserve to die, let me suffer, let me cry.
    love is sacret, very rare, hate unrated everywhere.
    I did not deserve to die, leave me here let me cry,
    cause we do not deserve to die.

All the love, I'm left out alone, Into this world we're thrown. If you give this girl a ride, sweet memory will die.I want to remember,despite alle the nights I'm left to cry.You are the killer on the road I take.No way out just another way to stay.I'll take you by the hand,I'll make you understand.The world on you depends,
    Our life will never end.

A mirror does not show the person who stands in front of it, it's a reflection of a visible being showing it's illusion of who he wants to be

I've never asked for joy, neither for forgiveness.I am a worlds creation, which makes me just the same as you.

I don't care if your world is ending today, because I wasn't invited to it anyway.
    You said I tasted famous so I drew you a heart, but now I'm not an artist, I'm a fucking work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that last part is from saint by maralyn manson

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite a dark and emotive piece, enjoyed the read
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Word