Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Proof Tupac Was Leaving Death Row Records

I posted this in the thread on if Tupac was leaving Death Row or not and nobody responded to it and I think it is a great find as it has Michael Moore, Tracy Robinson who was his video producer and buisness partner, and also his aunt Gloria Cox whom Tupac had a close relationship with verifying he was leaving.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FwrCufA8M8&feature=channel_video_title"]Proof Tupac Was Leaving Death Row Records - YouTube[/ame]

I think this is the bread on the butter as proof the man was getting off the row as why would Cox say this if it wasn't true?
    Last edited by volatile; 01-06-2012 at 02:14 AM.

2pac eatery lawlz

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was so final why did Pac stomp Orlando and also if he had left he wouldn't of shown up for the DR East interview too.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree, it's a great find, interesting info, coming from people who knew him and were around him at the time.

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    If it was so final why did Pac stomp Orlando and also if he had left he wouldn't of shown up for the DR East interview too.
    Good point

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    not a good point. As he beat up Orlando Anderson as they stole a Death Row medallion from one of Tupac's entourage at a Foot Locker. Of course 2pac is going to beat them up for that. And as Gloria Cox said he had an obligation to fulfill so that is why he went to DR East. He wasn't cutting all ties with Death Row Records he just didn't need them anymore. And I am sure Gloria Cox wouldn't say he was leaving if he wasn't. She has nothing to gain by lying.

2pac eatery lawlz

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volatile View Post
    not a good point. As he beat up Orlando Anderson as they stole a Death Row medallion from one of Tupac's entourage at a Foot Locker. Of course 2pac is going to beat them up for that. And as Gloria Cox said he had an obligation to fulfill so that is why he went to DR East. He wasn't cutting all ties with Death Row Records he just didn't need them anymore. And I am sure Gloria Cox wouldn't say he was leaving if he wasn't. She has nothing to gain by lying.
    Pac wouldn't of cared about the chain if he'd of left DR, if I'd of left a company that had ripped me off I wouldn't care less if anything of theirs was stolen, least of all a petty gold chain. The people that were mugged at the Footlocker were Suges homeboys. Pac knew them, but I'd doubt he'd risk jail unless he was really still 100% down for the bloods which he became part of when he joined DR. If you get what I'm saying him leaving Death Row means his Blood protection would go with it, meaning he'd have no gang affiliation, and no reason to beat Orlando.
    I agree with what your saying about Gloria Cox having no motive to lie, but something doesn't add up.
    Last edited by Djhaynes; 01-07-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read on another thread Tupac wasn't smart if he planned to leave the label & as the same time, recorded so many songs under Death Row. Hence he wasn't leaving deathrow.

Do you think he was that smart when he jumped on Orlando regarding a story that didn't involved him at the 1st place ?
    I think Tupac was planning to leave the label, but not the next day if he had survive, feel me? He was trying to separate in some sort of way, making his business of his own, but surely, that wouldn't had been a str8 break with Death Row, more like "let me do my own thang on my own".

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one replied because this board is filled with people who will believe non sense over fact. His family who has no reason to lie and whom communicated with him about personal things that he would never discuss with a Reggie Wright or a Suge Knight. But people will believe Reggie Wright and Suge over his family.. even though it's proof that the both of those guys were snakes. Not only did his family say he was leaving, but it's footage of OFTB and Nate Dogg as well saying the same thing. Imo I believe Suge, Reggie, David Kenner was all involved some how of his murder. Because those 3 are the only ones keeping that he wasn't leaving theory going. And those 3 had the most to gain from his death.. and someone said WHY would Pac be in Vegas with these people if he was leaving.. well if you were dealing with people like Suge back in those days and wanted to ease away I'm sure u would go along with the fucked just to keep them thinking otherwise. Pac was a smart dude.. he wasn't just going to walk away and leave all his unreleased material there.. he was a plotter and I'm sure he was planning an escape. It's a interview on YouTube with one of the producers of the last song Pac did for the Tyson fight and he said Pac was kicked out of can am studio and had to record that song somewhere else.. and he was pissed over it. Said he call someone at Death Row and went off about how they gonna kick him out the studio and let SNOOP, Rage and others stay when he was dropping tracks left and right.. how Rage was suppose to have finished her album two years ago and SNOOP was wack. Even said he was being charged with Nate Dogg Child support and he was fed up.. maybe it was a mistake or maybe not, but all of a sudden he fire Kenner and everything changed.. Kenner was more of a owner of Death Row than Suge.. from that Lydia Harris chick, Kenner was smooth and sneaky and had mafia ways about himself.. Maybe Orlando did it maybe not, maybe he was killed over beating up Orlando or maybe not. We really don't know for sure who did it..but to believe tobelieve those people over his family is just stupid.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He wasn't leaving Deathrow he was starting a new label under them Makaveli Recordz
    CWDGRSZ MAKAVELI LIVES ON FOREVER💯
    Code:
    FreeBigLurch

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pac was a complicated man, and Death Row was the biggest label (of it's kind) at that time. Just an educated guess here: Yeah he was leaving, but when he died he was no where near making that move. This company has all the money/connections and tools needed to set Pac up to make a power move the right way. Why not use Death Row as a launch pad instead making brash decisions and fighting with the label that has more money and power than you causing a situation that's only going to lead to years of litigation.

This is just my theory. We all know that Pac didn't always make the most level headed logical decisions.

And please no one bring up that bull about "Pac could've been on any label after the success of All eyez". Save it. 2pac was a f*ckin wild man. Most people in positions of power in the industry looked at him as a liability.

That sh*t about him not wanting to go to Death Row, but not really having any other choice is not fiction. All these crazy *ss stories we're just now hearing about Pac, was already well know by people in the industry way back then, and in those days, that type of sh*t wasn't cute. Not to mention the sexual assault and ton of law suits.

"This is a message for you and your whole crew/ You wanna snitch, than you can die too"
    -J.Jona

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In 2pac Resurrection documentary you hear him saying ''When i was in death row i was successful but not happy'' did he really say that or was it just edited in a way to make him say that ? anybody know ?
    Ain't no party like a THUG LIFE party cause a THUG LIFE party don't stop!

RIP The Don Makaveli, THE GOAT Tupac Shakur 1971 - 1996