Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Official 2Pac Beef Thread

This is the thread where you can ask questions, base your opinion on the beefs 2Pac had with various people, and how it effected him, I'm going to sticky this thread.
    People will always be here to answer your questions, so if unsure if they will answer just mention them in the post.
    If there's any hate by Pac stans (We all know who they are), you will receive a warning and might get banned.

Here's a bit from StrictlyBallin.net based on beefs:

When most individuals hear of Tupac�s �beefs� they singularize �beefs� into �beef�; Which they focus entirely on Tupac beef with Biggie. This is a total misunderstanding that Tupac possess one beef. For the difference between Tupac beef with Biggie beef and other individuals is, Tupac beef with Biggie was perpetuated as some form national entertainment spectacle. Why entirely? Many individuals possess theoretical assumptions; and some individuals know the truth. However, I must say who knows what. For all to most individuals mainly forgot Tupac beef with other rappers as if it is some false history or myth of the Hip � Hop culture. This is where you are to know or remember his beefs with Mobb Deep, Dr. Dre, P. Diddy, Nas, Chino XL, LL Cool J and C. Deloris Tucker, and not just Biggie. Beginning with Biggie:

Biggie
    After Tupac was shot and went to jail. Persons incarcerated began informing Tupac that it was Biggie�s boys who shot him. Prior to this Tupac had received information from Mike Tyson about Bigige hanging with bad company which he himself had noticed and was about to approach Biggie about. However, he never got the chance. This laid the foundation for Tupac�s anger against Biggie. Also, at this tie Biggie�s CD was released with an album completely like Tupacs. So Tupac had to revert his album. Tupac also became angrier when Biggie began rapping about his external possessions and his social endeavors such as money, jewelry and expensive parties; were as in accordance to Tupac he didn�t posses this lifestyle. After Tupac was released from jail he stated that he had sex with Faith Evans � Biggie�s wife.

P. Diddy
    Tupac began to beef with P. Diddy after he was shot. Why? Before Tupac was shot, he was approached by Diddy to sign with Bad Boy, but however Tupac declined. Understand it is alleged that Bad Boy was founded by New York based Black Mafia and this declination was a sign of disrespect. Which Tupac was possibly shot for this declination. After the shooting incident Tupac said P. Diddy looked real shocked as if he had seen a ghost. Tupac began to believe P. Diddy knew who shot him but P. Diddy but denied this. After Tupac was released from jail, he began to diss P. Diddy although P. Diddy tried to keep peace and encouraged Tupac to keep his head up.

Mobb Deep
    Mobb Deep dissed Tupac when he was incarcerated and also before Pac was incarcerated the use to take little shots at him. Mobb Deep rapped about Tupacs� ghetto idealogy Thug Life in a song called �Survival of the Fittest�. They stated �Thug Life we still livin� it.� Tupac saw this as a diss for he claimed Thug Life was dead that he expressed he was giving it up. After this Tupac sent some friends to visit Mobb Deep at a concert. When they were confronted by these individuals claiming �Thug Life�. Pac said hey backed off and avoided any confrontation. After Pac was released from jail he began to diss Mobb Deep exclusively. He dissed them in his song �Hit Em Up� by which he called them little kids and that they were not on his level. However, they came back in a song called �Drop a Gem on Em�.

C. Deloris Tucker
    C. Deloris Tucker was some form of conservative activist trying to obtain high censorship on rap. She was particularly saying rap is to be banned. Tupac made reference of her (�Wonda why they call u bitch�). Tucker said this song ruined her sex life and she then decided to sue him. However, this was after he died.

LL Cool J
    This beef began because LL didn�t like the situation pertaining to Tupac. As Tupac�s beef with seemingly only east coast rappers. LL released a song called I shot you. Tupac saw this as a song about him being shot in New York. This song featured numerous artist including Keith Murray, Fat Joe, foxy Brown and Prodigy from Mobb Deep. After this Tupac recorded songs taking shots at LL i.e. a song called �My Little Homies�. He rapped saying �Say what nigga, I rock your mother fucking bells�, making reference to LL�s song �I rock the Bell�. This song has still not been released. LL on his album Phenomenon raps �She says she loves Tupac but hates LL. Do you really want a thug or love?� However, Tupac was already dead during that release.

Nas
    Tupac and Nas were cool at first. But after Tupac began listening to Nas� songs, he heard a line about fake thugs. Tupac took this as an insult for he said it seemed as if Nas was rapping about him. (Song � The Message) Tupac noticed how Nas was aping about Thug Life after he had introduced it and suppose to be the poster boy. Tupac here began accusing Nas of taking his style. Then he began to diss Nas in songs like �Against all Odds� and in exclusive interviews.

Chino XL
    Chino XL rapped a song entitled �Riot�. The line he rapped that caused Tupac to become angry was �I�m trying not to get fucked like Tupac in jail.� He was talking about a rumor started by Wendy Williams that while Tupac was incarcerated, he was raped. Tupac said in an interview toward Chino off air �I�m gonna beat this nigga�s ass!�, and later on in his song �Hit Em Up�, stated �Chino XL fuck you too!� Chino then replied in freestyle on New York radio. Later Chino said that he saw Tupac on Venice beach and spoke to him saying that if he had known his lyrics would have upset him he would have ever mentioned it.

Dr. Dre
    This beef began hen Snoop was on trial for murder. One individual witness stated that Dr. Dre had been at the scene in the car, and that Dre could have been called as a witness to testify but Dre said he was busy. Tupac took this as an insult and viewed him as disloyal towards helping his friend and to death Row. Tupac said that one minute he was claiming to be gangsta and another something opposite. A song by Tupac called �Toss it up� calls Dre gay and stated that same thing �To Live N Die in LA.� Tupac also said Dre cheated on his wife.

These are the beefs that should not be forgotten, for Tupac didn�t beef with only Biggie, but various rap artists and media personalities.

@kace
    This kind of thing?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg5njRqafxA"]Nas Talks About 2pac RARE INTERVIEW! - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKa0Q5d8nU4"]Frank Alexander Speaks on 2pac and Snoop Dogg Beef in 1996 - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jsWIupqmGQ"]Never Before Seen Notorious B.I.G. Interview Speaks On Tupac Beef & 'Life After Death' Album - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

props to strictlyballin.net lol

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes @Legendary. Good work and lol bobby.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My idea came to life lol, so now we can talk about beefs yaay !

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like from this though that pac took a lot of things to heart. Like even if it wasn't so outright towards him or if these rappers didn't even mea disrespect he took it as that and that's what made a lot of the animosity towards each other pop off.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, people mightn't even be dissing him but it might sound like it and he'd go back to the studio and start dissing him with a few tracks.
    It was like he was taking on the world at the time of his death, especially in Watch ya Mouth, he called out a bomb of rappers on that song.
    This is why I think he should have stayed on Death Row, because if he goes on his own with Makaveli, he'll be in much more danger than he wants to be in.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know anything about wendy Williams beef? I still can't stand that lady

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She said Pac got raped in jail.

"Said I got raped in jail, picture that? {*laughter*}
    Revenge is a payback bitch, get your gat
    Fuck {Wendy Williams} and I pray you choke
    on the next dick down your throat, for turnin on me"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wgHBGff7-I"]2 PAC and Wendy Williams hmm...??? - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you I thought I was right

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck it.

where's the uncensored version pls ?

Will U Remember Me? Makaveli & Cheese's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did she have to gain by saying he got raped that could have led to lawsuits on the grounds of slander. Did she say it on her show or an interview. What did Pac do for her to be so malicious and low? I need details it can't be so one dimensional... Note → I am in no way defending her besides seeing her name while channel surfing I have no fucking clue who she is.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As snakey and ridiculous as Diddy is, that description kind of makes me upset for him. Besides all the bullshit he did, even goin' so far as to diss 'Pac on Biggie's LaD album, I don't think he really wanted Tupac dead. It just doesn't seem like him. I know sympathy for the guy is like a sin on these boards, but still... I kind of hope he had no involvement in either of the 'Pac shootings.