User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: "I always say what's done in the dark, always come to light"

  1. #16
    Member SuperKoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    76
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rich rose View Post
    I don't know if u remember but nobody gave a fuck about him when he was here. I think HE DID sell his soul. n i really cant blame him. There is NO way he's alive if the government doesn't know about it. cuz he's alive and the government does know about it. face it. tupac is now the "bad guy"
    If you Think Pac sold out GTF Outta This Forum and Go Play Luigis Mansion or watch A Pornographic Movie selfish fool

  2. #17
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    279
    Than/ks (Given)
    6
    Than/ks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKoopa View Post
    If you Think Pac sold out GTF Outta This Forum and Go Play Luigis Mansion or watch A Pornographic Movie selfish fool
    lol sold out? to who? you? fuckin right he sold out. he don't need to risk his life to entertain whiney spoiled people like u. the only fool is you. your a sheep. monkey see monkey do now go fantasize about killing the Illuminati.
    Last edited by Simple6; 02-12-2012 at 12:07 AM.

  3. #18
    Member SuperKoopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    76
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HE DIDNT SELL OUT, HE WAS KILLING THE ILLUMINATI AND COMING WITH THAT HARD SHIT FOR MY FELLAS AND THAT Playfull Thug for the Ladies who want The Passion, He Loved To Drink Thug Passion and He Did Drink it getting Ladies hollerin at them the night before he Died Shit Shug done even confirmed That Detailing Aspect !

  4. #19
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    279
    Than/ks (Given)
    6
    Than/ks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LMAO!!!!! oooooooooook

  5. #20
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,028
    Than/ks (Given)
    601
    Than/ks (Received)
    363
    Likes (Given)
    354
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKoopa View Post
    HE DIDNT SELL OUT, HE WAS KILLING THE ILLUMINATI AND COMING WITH THAT HARD SHIT FOR MY FELLAS AND THAT Playfull Thug for the Ladies who want The Passion, He Loved To Drink Thug Passion and He Did Drink it getting Ladies hollerin at them the night before he Died Shit Shug done even confirmed That Detailing Aspect !
    He didn't believe in the illumanti, he mocked the guy in prison going on about the dollar bill, saying instead of talking about money he should be making money.
    The Makaveli album was him attacking other rappers and comparing the bible to his life in the mid 90's it has nothing to do with the illumanti. I seriously can't get over how people think Pac had some hardcore knowledge on the powers that be, and was strong enough to bring them down. He had a hard enough job getting paid, and fighting with Biggie, Mobb Deep, Chino XL etc.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Kallie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    227
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think Pac would be too happy that yall are buying into illuminati shit, since he was against it. It's all bullshit. If those supposed people were so powerful then they wouldn't have to hide behind music or send clues, they would come out and say this is who I am. So even if they do exist, they are all powerless and can't do shit. Pac aint' coming back.

  7. #22
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    279
    Than/ks (Given)
    6
    Than/ks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He has to come back to start the new world order!

    and if any of you saw the grammys you would see their not hiding anymore.
    Last edited by Simple6; 02-16-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    145
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    He didn't believe in the illumanti, he mocked the guy in prison going on about the dollar bill, saying instead of talking about money he should be making money.
    The Makaveli album was him attacking other rappers and comparing the bible to his life in the mid 90's it has nothing to do with the illumanti. I seriously can't get over how people think Pac had some hardcore knowledge on the powers that be, and was strong enough to bring them down. He had a hard enough job getting paid, and fighting with Biggie, Mobb Deep, Chino XL etc.
    Word. Im glad there some people who know there shit before they speak. Pac said that people in jail were telling him about the Illumanti and he told them it was a excuse for N.I.G.G.A.S (Never Ignorant About Getting Goals Accomplished) to not accomplish there goals and not do what they want to. This is why he made the word and album Killumanti to kill the idea of the Illumanti because it was a excuse for not getting things done hence why he talks about so many social and political problems and going in depth with religion. Theres no such thing as Illumanti all you Illumanti believers dont even know what the real Illumanti was back in 1775. Theres no secret society its happening in front of the elite there control, martial law, civil rights being violated, election fraud, WW3 its all right here but people are too ignorant to look which is the basis of what Pac was trying to say. The elite are not a secret society they have existed for a long time and Karl Marx told us this hundreds of years ago.
    Last edited by Scarface; 02-17-2012 at 03:53 AM.

  9. #24
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    279
    Than/ks (Given)
    6
    Than/ks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    something happening in spring
    Last edited by Simple6; 02-17-2012 at 12:28 PM.

  10. #25
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,411
    Than/ks (Given)
    446
    Than/ks (Received)
    341
    Likes (Given)
    649
    Likes (Received)
    740
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @rich rose whats gonna happen ?

    Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.

  11. #26
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    279
    Than/ks (Given)
    6
    Than/ks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some kind of news on a project or something..perhaps 2pac.com will start to get more on the fun side. something is gonna happen and btw AGAIN

    2Pac's facebook shows love to a 3rd aspiring artist...it's leading up to something.

  12. #27
    Killuminati Playa1no's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    532
    Than/ks (Given)
    22
    Than/ks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
    I don't think Pac would be too happy that yall are buying into illuminati shit, since he was against it. It's all bullshit. If those supposed people were so powerful then they wouldn't have to hide behind music or send clues, they would come out and say this is who I am. So even if they do exist, they are all powerless and can't do shit. Pac aint' coming back.
    He claimed in his last interview that he named his album Killuminati because he wanted to kill the idea that they exist, but he was just bluffin to deceive his enemies. What's funny is that not once in the 7 Day Theory did he suggest "they" do not exist, on the contrary, he was actually exposing them big time...



    There are many Illuminati references in the 7 Day Theory, here's one. In Blasphemy he said "Babylon beware, comin for the pharaohs kids, retaliation, making legends of the shit we did", a clear warning to the "Illuminati" "elite" control system. The same bloodline families have ruled over humanity for thousands of years, their origins can be traced back to ancient Babylon. Here's an example:

    The Windsor-Bush bloodline reaches from the American presidents, back to British/European royalty, and it doesn’t stop there. It continues back through Roman emperors, all the way to Babylonian Kings and Egyptian Pharaohs near the beginning of recorded history.
    clearly Makaveli was very knowledgable about the Illuminati and their origins, so for anyone to say he didn't believe in them just because of that 1 interview is absolutely ludicrous...

    In the song "Killuminati" from the Still I Rise album, Kastro said in the chorus:

    "yo Makaveli they can't stop u... Killuminati and we got u"

    how can "they" even try to stop him... if they don't exist? LOL, bottom line is this, they do exist, and they control the whole system, including the music industry. That's why after leaving Deathrow Dr Dre promoted the New World Order and martial law agenda in his video. Makaveli knew about Dre being a sellout and hooking up with the Illuminati industry and he told us in Toss It Up:

    Do you want me what's your phone number, I get around
    Cali Love to my true Thugs, picture me now
    Still down for that Death Row sound, searchin for paydays
    No longer Dre Day, arrivederci
    Blown and forgotten, rotten for plottin Child's Play
    Check your sexuality, as fruity as this Alize
    Quick to jump ship, punk trick, what a dumb move
    Cross Death Row, now who you gon' run to?
    Lookin for suckers cause you similar

    Pretendin to be hard, oh my God, check your temperature
    Screamin Compton, but you can't return, you ain't heard
    Brothers pissed cause you switched and escaped to the burbs
    Mob on to this new era, cause we Untouchable
    Still can't believe that you got 'Pac rushin you
    Up in you, bless the real, all the rest get killed
    Who can you trust, only time reveals -- toss it up!
    This Aftermath video was released around the same time as the 7 Day Theory and it is one of the most Illuminati I have ever seen:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsbJSugZPHU"]East Coast/ West Coast Killas (Fire Version) - YouTube[/ame]

  13. #28
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,028
    Than/ks (Given)
    601
    Than/ks (Received)
    363
    Likes (Given)
    354
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1no View Post
    He claimed in his last interview that he named his album Killuminati because he wanted to kill the idea that they exist, but he was just bluffin to deceive his enemies. What's funny is that not once in the 7 Day Theory did he suggest "they" do not exist, on the contrary, he was actually exposing them big time...



    There are many Illuminati references in the 7 Day Theory, here's one. In Blasphemy he said "Babylon beware, comin for the pharaohs kids, retaliation, making legends of the shit we did", a clear warning to the "Illuminati" "elite" control system. The same bloodline families have ruled over humanity for thousands of years, their origins can be traced back to ancient Babylon. Here's an example:



    clearly Makaveli was very knowledgable about the Illuminati and their origins, so for anyone to say he didn't believe in them just because of that 1 interview is absolutely ludicrous...

    In the song "Killuminati" from the Still I Rise album, Kastro said in the chorus:

    "yo Makaveli they can't stop u... Killuminati and we got u"

    how can "they" even try to stop him... if they don't exist? LOL, bottom line is this, they do exist, and they control the whole system, including the music industry. That's why after leaving Deathrow Dr Dre promoted the New World Order and martial law agenda in his video. Makaveli knew about Dre being a sellout and hooking up with the Illuminati industry and he told us in Toss It Up:



    This Aftermath video was released around the same time as the 7 Day Theory and it is one of the most Illuminati I have ever seen:

    East Coast/ West Coast Killas (Fire Version) - YouTube
    The coming for the pharaohs kids line was aimed at King Tut, and Pac dissing Dre was because Suge told him to. Dr Dre was still on Interscope the same label as Pac so the whole of what your saying makes no sense. Dre left DR because Suge was signing washed up sellouts like MC Hammer, and not letting him have any credit on the Dogg Food album. The whole things about money not the illuminanti.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    145
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    The coming for the pharaohs kids line was aimed at King Tut, and Pac dissing Dre was because Suge told him to. Dr Dre was still on Interscope the same label as Pac so the whole of what your saying makes no sense. Dre left DR because Suge was signing washed up sellouts like MC Hammer, and not letting him have any credit on the Dogg Food album. The whole things about money not the illuminanti.

    Exactly man you understand what these ignorants don't seem to understand. Its about money, power, control etc. It always has been and has been since the beginning of humanity. You people need to stop with the pathetic conspiracy theories. I believe in facts. Pac did not believe in the Illumanti and there is no such thing as the Illumanti. The real Illumanti in 1775 are the reason why the revolutions happened in France and America. The real Illumanti in 1775 was secret because the pope and church considered them a threat because they wanted there own lies to remain the truth. Illumanti accepted members of all religion and taught atheism, rationality they rejected all supernatural notions and believed in logic and reasoning. They are the reason why we have concepts like atheism and rationalism today. These are facts/history this is what the Illumanti was they are the reason why we have freedoms and rights today. Are there the elite? Of course Karl Marx told us hundreds of years ago. Martial law, police state, civil liberties being violated etc. its all right in front of us its not secret is the Bilderberg Group secret? Hell no everyone knows about them were just to ignorant to change anything and it makes it even worse when ignorant people like some of you are raging about a secret society while the elite continue bring us one step closer to slavery and WW3 SMH.
    Last edited by Scarface; 02-19-2012 at 04:48 AM.

  15. #30
    Killuminati Playa1no's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    532
    Than/ks (Given)
    22
    Than/ks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    The coming for the pharaohs kids line was aimed at King Tut, and Pac dissing Dre was because Suge told him to. Dr Dre was still on Interscope the same label as Pac so the whole of what your saying makes no sense. Dre left DR because Suge was signing washed up sellouts like MC Hammer, and not letting him have any credit on the Dogg Food album. The whole things about money not the illuminanti.
    wow King Tut? Really? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever in the context of the song. Here's another example proving he believed in Illuminati. In Hail Mary he said: "some say this game is all corrupted, fucked in this shit, stuck, niggas be lucky if we bust out this shit, plus, mama told me never stop until I bust a nut, fuck the world if they can't adjust". He knew the truth about the control system and he fell trapped inside the evil music industry so he wanted to get out. He got lucky because not everyone have the connections to successfully stage a death. And I'm not buying this cheap excuse about Dre leaving Deathrow records. It's obvious the real reason why he left can be found in his own video and Makaveli considered sellouts to be cowards as he told us in other songs. So what if Suge told him to diss Dre... they were on the same page, let's not forget, Pac considered Suge aka Simon to be one of his closest roaddog. He didn't even blame Suge for cheating him out of money, he blamed those "stupid coppers" who were working for Deathrow records. John Potash have a great book exposing this fact and more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    These are facts/history this is what the Illumanti was they are the reason why we have freedoms and rights today. Are there the elite? Of course Karl Marx told us hundreds of years ago. Martial law, police state, civil liberties being violated etc. its all right in front of us its not secret is the Bilderberg Group secret? Hell no everyone knows about them were just to ignorant to change anything and it makes it even worse when ignorant people like some of you are raging about a secret society while the elite continue bring us one step closer to slavery and WW3 SMH.
    That's laughable! The controlled media barely mention their annual meeting, if not at all, and they don't even tell us what is really being discussed there. Veteran journalist Jim Tucker have been exposing this group since 1975 and for many years the media tried to act like he was crazy and the group didn't exist. Nowadays some media are admiting their existence but the media is full of dirty tricks. Here's an example, an article from the BBC, trying to downplay this annual meeting like it's no big deal:

    Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13682082

    In May 2002 their annual meeting was in Virginia USA. One of the thing discussed there was the future invasion of Irak. Jim Tucker had sources on the inside telling him and he made that info public. In March of 2003 that's exactly what happened. You will never hear this in the mainstream media. He also claimed not too long ago that "they" have decided to invade Iran... :angry:

Similar Threads

  1. New Details Emerge About 'The Dark Knight Rises'
    By Shiva in forum Entertainment Daily
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 07:08 PM
  3. Tom Hardy to play 'Bane' in The Dark Knight Rises
    By _- CMakaveli -_ in forum Entertainment Daily
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:58 AM
  4. 1/19/2011 Catwoman Joins The Dark Knight Rises
    By C-Matic in forum Entertainment Daily
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
  5. Silence in the Dark
    By Jester. in forum Poetic Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 12:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •