Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

5 Year Old Boy Claims To be Tupacs Reincarnation?????

User Tag List

Thread: 5 Year Old Boy Claims To be Tupacs Reincarnation?????

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 5 Year Old Boy Claims To be Tupacs Reincarnation?????

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow...well since I believe he is alive, I would say no.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Would Say Yes..... 7 Years From Now when Lil Geovaine AKA Makaveli The Don Reincarnated is Continuing His Career which has been on a Hiatus Since 1996 You will All Know Tupac Wasnt BullShitting when he Said 'My Only Fear Of Death is Coming Back to This Bitch Reincarnated' ! Think about it, Tupac Read books about Buddhism, he Read the Book of The Dead and He Repeatedly Said He was worried he would Have to come back here Reincarnated........ Which you can see he now Has..... He will Prolly use Makaveli as His Rap name when he reaches around 20 years old, Reincarnation is a Religious Belief which MANY Scientists Believe to Be THE one and ONLY FORM Of Life after Death....... Do some Research...... I Know That Nigga Tupac Done His Fair Share of Research before he was Killed....... Thats why he was FEARLESS........ He Knew THE TRUTH!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, seriously?

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and in their next article they will be asking you to forward your bank details so they can deposit a large sum of money into your account
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh i;d be impressed if a 5 year old said the word reincarnation and knew what he was talking about.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah Bro, I aint Greedy For Money, I Have Fragile X Syndrome which is a mild Form of Mental Retardation which was Given To Me Because of Bad Things i Done In My Previous Life, I Believe The Things i do in This Life Will Shape The CircumStances for my Next Life which i Believe Probably will Still Be on This Earth as I Do a Lot of MasterBating in This Life so i Probably will Be Reborn next Life on This Earth Under Circumstances whereupon i Probably Wont Feel The Need To ContinuesLy Live a Life of Unemployment, Masterbation & Lotto Tickets to Pass my Time, I am GrateFull for the Life God Has Given Me & I Will Try to get as Much Enjoyment Out of The Cards i was Given, Thats what Pac was All about, He didnt Fear Death because He Knew He Needed To Sin in order To Get Good Results Under The Circumstances He Was Born Into, Maybe His Current ReinCarNation wont be As Much of A Sinner So In His Next, Next Life He will Get The Chance To Enter Into a Higher Plane of Existence Than Planet Earth, If you Dont Believe Me Study The Chorus To No More Pain From All Eyez On Me, It Says Something In There About ReinCarNation just Like Many Other Songs Of His, USE YOUR BRAIN IT AINT THEM THATS KILLIN US(They dont force us to Sin) ITS US THATS KILLIN US(We choose to Sin), It aint Them Thats Knockin us off, Its us Thats Knockin us Off, Say what you want about me but i Have Read many books about The After Life and Me and Tupac is Pretty much on The Same Page in terms Of UnderStanding The Cycle of Life & Death ! THUG LIFE Kid, 21 gun Salute!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
    Wow...well since I believe he is alive, I would say no.
    you really believe that pac is still under us ??
    Ain't nothin strange
    I'm 25 dying to change
    But still I bang wanting street fame...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Nobody Till Somebody Kills You -Tha Don Killuminati - 1997

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKoopa View Post
    Nah Bro, I aint Greedy For Money, I Have Fragile X Syndrome which is a mild Form of Mental Retardation which was Given To Me Because of Bad Things i Done In My Previous Life, I Believe The Things i do in This Life Will Shape The CircumStances for my Next Life which i Believe Probably will Still Be on This Earth as I Do a Lot of MasterBating in This Life so i Probably will Be Reborn next Life on This Earth Under Circumstances whereupon i Probably Wont Feel The Need To ContinuesLy Live a Life of Unemployment, Masterbation & Lotto Tickets to Pass my Time, I am GrateFull for the Life God Has Given Me & I Will Try to get as Much Enjoyment Out of The Cards i was Given, Thats what Pac was All about, He didnt Fear Death because He Knew He Needed To Sin in order To Get Good Results Under The Circumstances He Was Born Into, Maybe His Current ReinCarNation wont be As Much of A Sinner So In His Next, Next Life He will Get The Chance To Enter Into a Higher Plane of Existence Than Planet Earth, If you Dont Believe Me Study The Chorus To No More Pain From All Eyez On Me, It Says Something In There About ReinCarNation just Like Many Other Songs Of His, USE YOUR BRAIN IT AINT THEM THATS KILLIN US(They dont force us to Sin) ITS US THATS KILLIN US(We choose to Sin), It aint Them Thats Knockin us off, Its us Thats Knockin us Off, Say what you want about me but i Have Read many books about The After Life and Me and Tupac is Pretty much on The Same Page in terms Of UnderStanding The Cycle of Life & Death ! THUG LIFE Kid, 21 gun Salute!
    I smell a troll.

in regards to the thread. this is hilarious.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If pac really died in 1996, there's no way in hell he would desire to reincarnate in this shithole planet earth.

Believe me brothaz and sistaz, we all know he'd be better off in ghetto heaven sippin dakareez in thugz mansion.

What the ...... ? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 01-31-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    If pac really died in 1996 ..... There's no way in hell he would desire to reincarnate in this shithole planet earth, believe me !

He'd be better off in ghetto heaven sippin dakareez in thugz mansion.

What the ...... ? :rolleyes:
    Tupacs Only Fear of Death was Coming Back to This Bitch Reincarnated........... But obviously Its Gods Plan That He come back Here Once More To Fulfill His Prophecy,,,,, So Now Hes Back Reincarnated just Like He promised on No More Pain and R U still down !

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So Now Hes Back Reincarnated just Like He promised on No More Pain and R U still down !
    And you believe that ?

Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    And you believe that ?
    What i Believe Is i Believe This Boy who been Rapping Tupac Songs since he was 5 without ever hearing a tupac song COULD Be Tupac, I Havent Seen the Video myself so It might not Be True But weather This Boy is Tupac Reincarnated or Not doesnt change the FACT I 101% Believe in Reincarnation, i even Read somewhere That Shug Knight Gave this Nigga a Record Deal, Imagine, TUPAC & SHUG BACK AT IT AGAIN 2012 AND THEY STILL SMOKIN THESE NIGGAS IS UNSTOPPABLE B ! !

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this thread has lost all my faith in humanity as I knew it.