Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aight heres how its gonna go down. This paper is due on saturday so each day im adding about 300 words to each section. heres the outline. Yesterday I got an additional 300 into causes of poverty now im on poverty and statistics. Thx guys

Global Poverty Outline
    I. Intro- What is Poverty
    A. Definition of Poverty
    B. Why does it occur
    II. Causes of Poverty
    A. Government policies and practices
    B. Influence of wealthy individuals
    C. Influence from other countries
    III. Measuring Poverty and Statistics
    A. Country Level
    1. Income and consumption levels
    B. Global Level
    1. Reference Lines
    IV. Consequences of Poverty
    A. Children and New Generation
    B. Country and Society
    V. Solutions
    A. For Developing Countries
    • improving the enabling climate for private sector activity
    • strengthening capacity in the public sector and improving the quality of governance
    • scaling up investment in infrastructure and ensuring its effectiveness
    • enhancing the effectiveness of service delivery in human development
    B. For Developed Countries
    • sustaining stable and strong growth in the global economy
    • ensuring a successful, pro-development and timely outcome of the Doha Round
    • providing more and better aid
    • improving policy coherence for development
    C. For international Financial Institutions
    • refining and strengthening institutional roles in low-income countries
    • furthering progress on the results agenda
    • improving selectivity and coordination of agency programs
    VI. Conclusion
    A. Summary of everything said
    Last edited by Kurupt; 04-10-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.” — Dom Hélder Câmara

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i can never understand how a country get into recession.. printing more money would surely solve the problem?
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Yeah i can never understand how a country get into recession.. printing more money would surely solve the problem?
    Well printing money is bad. Its economics that explains that. When you print more money the value of the money becomes less. Why is that? That's because of supply & demand, if US decided to print of 2grand for every person in the states and they sent it to everyone then some people would save, buy food, go out, buy stereos what ever. Since all these people are going out buying things cause everyone has money and a lot of people will go out and buy the same things which then causes the prices to go up as there isn't enough supply to give everyone the ipad, ps3, stereo or what ever they wanted. And when this happens its called inflation, that's when the general price of goods and services rise per dolla.
    This is what happened in Germany in WW2 when they decided to print lots of money when they were losing the war to buy more stuff but then there money became worthless and ended up costing millions for a loaf of bread. Same thing with Zimbabwe and when this happens they go back to bartering/ trading or using other currencies.

And recessions can happen for many different reasons. But this recent recession happened because in the US banks started giving out risky loans to people who couldn't pay them. So people with low paying jobs were able to get mortgages to buy houses as the bank would use the house as security incase they didn't pay. But what happened was to many of these loans were givin out and people couldn't pay there mortgages which made banks kick these people out and try to resell the houses but so many people this happened to that there were alot of houses that needed to be sold to regain the money. Then this comes back to economics when theres alot of supply of houses then the prices fall, banks had alot of houses to sell to try get back the money they loaned of originally.
    So the bank gave 500k for the house originally cause thats what the house was worth, but when all this happened the house price fell down to 250k for example when back had to resell them and then this caused a lot of missing money which then caused the global recession.
    That's basic explanation for both :p

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but wouldnt printing more money create general equality for all on the whole?
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

Learn 2 Love Live 2 Fight Kurupt's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nicely said thuggish. Shiva if you really wanna see why the US fell into recession check out the documentary Inside Job. It pretty much shows what Thuggish said and explains why this recession will happen again and again in the future.

and printing more money doesnt create general equality because your really just bumpin up the prices of everything and making the money worthless. Youre not elevatin the status of the people. Youre elevating the prices of the products they need. you have to raise the prices to keep your business alive or else u wont be makin enough to supply every1. and when the government would be done printing out more money the prices would stay high for awhile and that would screw everyone over. plus on top of that if people just ended up saving all that money then you got all this less worthy money that isnt being spent and is not contributing to the economy.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.” — Dom Hélder Câmara

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting! i like to thing I have mastered sociology, studying it for an A level but would like to get into economics..

fuck capitalism lol

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP who in your mind controls the world?

2 Corinthians 5:7
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Printing more money is not an answer, that would just drive inflation as thuggish says

It's a basic principle of pretty much everything, the more there is of something this less valuable it is

Inflation occurs when prices are driven up because demand outweighs supply, therefore the value of the money you hold decreases. Therefore even though you may old more bank notes, they become no more valuable than the fewer notes you used to hold. Countries don't want this to happen for one big reason: International Competitiveness!
    That's why no one wants to print more money

On another note:

Even in the current global crisis in the EU, some countries within the union are still making vast amounts of money off others. Ireland received a bailout from its neighboring EU countries which it will have to pay back at a massive interest rate in a short period of time. How can Ireland recover under such burdens? And many countries face the same fate
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Bible

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mataveli View Post
    How the fuck can a country go into debt? The country is the government, just print more money for fuck sake.
    This one is quite simple to exsplain but its a fact that not many people are aware of.

The simple answer is that governments dont run county. Corporations do.

The private corporation of the federal reserve bank lends money to the government with interest.

It hasn't always been this way. the federal reserve bank was given the power to print money and issue debt at the middle of the 20th century

Before the FED was given printing power. the government had the power to print its own money without having interest added to their debt.

This small video will set you on your journey of knowledge of the international monitory system.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbVPLNwLRw"]The Federal Reserve, Rothschild, and Vatican Banking Cartels - The Monetary Axis of Evil - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by live2tell; 04-11-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt View Post
    much respect live2tell. im currently writing a research paper on poverty and I just read that 1 of the reasons why poor nations are in a state of poverty is because of policies by the IMF and The World Bank that leaves them in debt to richer nations. I also found an interesting quote about debt

"Debt is an efficient tool. It ensures access to other peoples’ raw materials and infrastructure on the cheapest possible terms.”

ive still got about 1000 words to add to this paper so would it be cool if i pm you with some questions concerning global poverty??
    Hi Kurupt.

Yes the IMF and World bank are the main reasons for world poverty.

The IMF force country to take on massive amounts of debt that they know they could never possibly pay back, when they default. the IMF force then to sell of their assets at pennies on the dollar.

After ww2 they indebted Africa in the same way they are indenting the western world today. all around the world, the IMF are forcing loans on country like Greece. Portugal, spain, Irland, england. In fact. almost the whole of the EU nations.

The IMF are a tool of the bilderberg who meet twice a year to dictate world events.

This video might give you some good info to add to your paper.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vEiWw1FIX8"]Bilderberg 2011: Background, Preview and Predictions - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt View Post
    aight heres how its gonna go down. This paper is due on saturday so each day im adding about 300 words to each section. heres the outline. Yesterday I got an additional 300 into causes of poverty now im on poverty and statistics. Thx guys

Global Poverty Outline
    I. Intro- What is Poverty
    A. Definition of Poverty
    B. Why does it occur
    II. Causes of Poverty
    A. Government policies and practices
    B. Influence of wealthy individuals
    C. Influence from other countries
    III. Measuring Poverty and Statistics
    A. Country Level
    1. Income and consumption levels
    B. Global Level
    1. Reference Lines
    IV. Consequences of Poverty
    A. Children and New Generation
    B. Country and Society
    V. Solutions
    A. For Developing Countries
    • improving the enabling climate for private sector activity
    • strengthening capacity in the public sector and improving the quality of governance
    • scaling up investment in infrastructure and ensuring its effectiveness
    • enhancing the effectiveness of service delivery in human development
    B. For Developed Countries
    • sustaining stable and strong growth in the global economy
    • ensuring a successful, pro-development and timely outcome of the Doha Round
    • providing more and better aid
    • improving policy coherence for development
    C. For international Financial Institutions
    • refining and strengthening institutional roles in low-income countries
    • furthering progress on the results agenda
    • improving selectivity and coordination of agency programs
    VI. Conclusion
    A. Summary of everything said
    I can point you in the direction of some good documentary on the subject.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCH1Ylncxc"]IMF & World Bank are weapons of war , by John Pilger - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHFz08qvlg&feature=related"]America Freedom to Fascism-Full Length Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fes_fwJSX0I"]IMF World Bank International Mafia Federation Creating Poverty! BBC Newsnight Economy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Printing money will make matters much worse. much much worse.

Printing money creates inflation or hyperinflation. Germany was a victim of Hyperinflation after they got into debt after ww1.

They needed a wheel barrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread.

The reason printing money causes inflation is due to there being more money in circulation.

if you have $100 and its the only $100 in the world, its worth $100. But if someone prints another $100, your $100 isnt so rare and now there is double the money supply so your $100 is now worth $50.

This video will explain much better than me!

Unfortunately this is where the US and UK is heading.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw"]Meltup - YouTube[/ame]

Learn 2 Love Live 2 Fight Kurupt's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx alot live2tell. i will check it out when i get home

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but wouldnt printing more money create general equality for all on the whole?
    The problem with that is that the money dosnt go to the man on the street. all the money thats been printed in the last few years as gone directly to big corporations to hold the stock market up to keep confidence in the economy so people go out and spend money.

There is a big conspiracy going on here and if people understood it there would be riots in no time. look up "fractional reserve banking"

Its where the banks are able to lent 10x the amount of money they have in their reserves. So if i went to the bank to but £10 in. they can then lend someone else £100. and thats how the crash happened.

when you get a mortgage on your home. the Bank simply types numbers on a computer screen and transfers digital money into your account and the money dosnt even exsist. but the money you use to pay the bank back does.

So we are getting screwed left right and center

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli_Kadafi View Post
    OP who in your mind controls the world?
    The royal bloodlines and banking families as far as you can see.

But like Sun Tzu says. You will never see or hear the true leaders. So if there's someone above them in the pyramid of control. we might never know.

Queen of England
    Queen of the Netherlands
    King of Saudi Arabia
    Rockefeller
    Rothschild