Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it looks like some people have taken the rumored song list to another level now.. lol... wow..

there is no real conformation with any of that... all net talk... c-ctyle the great type sht.. lol..

as far as "the world is mine goes" its listed as being produced by johnny j... so my guess it was most likely and earlier version of troublesome and on that beat and not the friendz beat... more evidence of this is the way pac unveiled the song at the house of blues with his whole nas intro... tommy d (obviously) has got some mental issues just look at any of his interviews.. lol.... im sure he was getting them mixed up...

i can see pac recording to that same QD3 beat twice.. but not 3 times... lol..

also... there is nothing that shows that "show me another way" beat has anything to do with pac...
    Last edited by Papaveli; 05-20-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Realest View Post
    Again wrong, Lara Lavi only said that if these masters existed somewhere, they are lost, she never confirmed ANY unreleased songs.
    TupacNation.net conducted an interview with her a few years ago. You probably didn't hear it ?!

Anyway, the song is real whether you agree she confirmed it or not.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joaquin Phoenix View Post
    it looks like some people have taken the rumored song list to another level now.. lol... wow..

there is no real conformation with any of that... all net talk... c-ctyle the great type sht.. lol..

as far as "the world is mine goes" its listed as being produced by johnny j... so my guess it was most likely and earlier version of troublesome and on that beat and not the friendz beat... more evidence of this is the way pac unveiled the song at the house of blues with his whole nas intro... tommy d (obviously) has got some mental issues just look at any of his interviews.. lol.... im sure he was getting them mixed up...

i can see pac recording to that same QD3 beat twice.. but not 3 times... lol..

also... there is nothing that shows that "show me another way" beat has anything to do with pac...
    Why deny the existence of these songs especially after they have been confirmed is beyond me. This is all just Net Talk ?!

Remain in the world of skepticism my friend. It sure will benefit you.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    Why deny the existence of these songs especially after they have been confirmed is beyond me. This is all just Net Talk ?!

Remain in the world of skepticism my friend. It sure will benefit you.
    documents and logs show otherwise....

"confirmed" doesnt mean anything anymore as far as info on tupac songs...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

documents and logs show otherwise....

"confirmed" doesnt mean anything anymore as far as info on tupac songs...
    Every song you see listed was either confirmed via past interviews or directly from producers or singers themselves.

Just because certain songs aren't listed in a leaked document doesn't mean anything. Funny to see how you solely rely on those alone.

@Tha Realest put this song on your list 2Pac Ft. Val Young - Ghetto Salvation

Peace.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every song you see listed was either confirmed via past interviews or directly from producers or singers themselves.
    no

Just because certain songs aren't listed in a leaked document doesn't mean anything. Funny to see how you solely rely on those alone.

and no

a couple songs on the list are actually mentioned in documents... most are rumored..

you lost all credibility with me when you were talking about dj assassin producing All Out... and i would suspect someone who thought that to also say the stuff you have written in this thread... i like your research on these songs but a lot of that oldschool info has been debunked through time...

there have been a lot of bullshitters through out the time...
    Last edited by Papaveli; 05-21-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you lost all credibility with me when you were talking about dj assassin producing All Out...
    Let me make this clear to you ...

The guy who produced "All Out" is actually a ghost producer by the name of Assassin.

All we knew at first was what Pac said in the intro of ''All Out" and people immediately (including myself unfortunately) assumed DJ Assassin because he had released some stuff posthumously with pac on. The fact that he openly states he produced for 2Pac on his twitter page too explains it all. Now DJ Assassin didn't help matters by seeing this initial assumption and decided to take the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and claim he did it "All Out". He's been proven a liar and some have done their own research, dug deep and asked the right questions to where we found out the guy Pac shouts out in the intro actually ghost produced alot of stuff in Deathrow.

There was alot of Ghost Producing going on, they did it willingly not worried about credits as long as they got paid. Suge fucked alot of them over, surprisingly Johnny J himself was a victim of this at times.

So once again let me clarify, the Assassin who ghost produced "All Out" is a different person unrelated to the engineer Assassin and DJ Assaassin who hosted the several mixtape volumes of "The Way He Wanted It".

In conclusion, there are 3 Different Assassins.

Everything i have ever posted in this thread alone i have already provided the sources upon @Shiva & @Tha Realest request. If you have any doubts about what i just said regarding the ghost producer Assassin then you can contact anyone who worked in deathrow especially the outlawz, and ask them about this ghost producer and they'll tell you.

If anything you should be aware by now that I'm not bullshitter.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-22-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Realest View Post
    Mission Impossible was supposed to be a DJ Premier produced song for Pac', turned out the title was wrong, but a title by the name of that still sits in the vault according to a few heads.
    Check the WideAwake Vault picture leaked and you can see the song Mission Impossible with the date recorded on it 6/7/96.

It's a real 2Pac song.

Also you will notice another unleaked song called "Black Hole'' by 2Pac.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-22-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me make this clear to you ...

The guy who produced "All Out" is actually a ghost producer by the name of Assassin.

All we knew at first was what Pac said in the intro of ''All Out" and people immediately (including myself unfortunately) assumed DJ Assassin because he had released some stuff posthumously with pac on. The fact that he openly states he produced for 2Pac on his twitter page too explains it all. Now DJ Assassin didn't help matters by seeing this initial assumption and decided to take the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and claim he did it "All Out". He's been proven a liar and some have done their own research, dug deep and asked the right questions to where we found out the guy Pac shouts out in the intro actually ghost produced alot of stuff in Deathrow.

There was alot of Ghost Producing going on, they did it willingly not worried about credits as long as they got paid. Suge fucked alot of them over, surprisingly Johnny J himself was a victim of this at times.

So once again let me clarify, the Assassin who ghost produced "All Out" is a different person unrelated to the engineer Assassin and DJ Assaassin who hosted the several mixtape volumes of "The Way He Wanted It".

In conclusion, there are 3 Different Assassins.

Everything i have ever posted in this thread alone i have already provided the sources upon @Shiva & @Tha Realest request. If you have any doubts about what i just said regarding the ghost producer Assassin then you can contact anyone who worked in deathrow especially the outlawz, and ask them about this ghost producer and they'll tell you.

If anything you should be aware by now that I'm not bullshitter.

the guy that produced all out was Damon Thomas aka Big Simon Says... never heard of an engineer called Assassin...

and as far as the producer of All Out goes.. yes Big Simon did produce more songs for pac and death row..

and please just stop the this term "ghost produced"... thats just.. oh man... lol..

im not saying that your a bullshtter.. im saying that where you got this info is bullsht...

saying "confirmed in an interview in 1968" is not conformation of anything.... thats just you typing words...

@Tha Realest

add "Westside Ride" to your list as well...

Last edited by Papaveli; 05-22-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Who Do You Believe In? 2Pacalypse_Now's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo thanks for the some of the info.
    A few songs you could add are Ghost (OG), Soldier Like Me (I can't think of that other song they used a verse for in it), The Uppercut (OG), N.I.G.G.A (OG), and Hennessy (OG). I know not completely unheard, but still not in OG and chopped and screwed on the albums.

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just because someone says in an interview the song exists doesnt mean it 100% does
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the WideAwake Vault picture leaked and you can see the song Mission Impossible with the date recorded on it 6/7/96.

It's a real 2Pac song.

where was that picture leaked to? pretty interesting ..

Who Do You Believe In? 2Pacalypse_Now's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a real 2Pac song.

What is that under Let's Get It On? I can't make it out. Also wonder what that untitled is.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the guy that produced all out was Damon Thomas aka Big Simon Says... never heard of an engineer called Assassin...

and as far as the producer of All Out goes.. yes Big Simon did produce more songs for pac and death row..
    It's obvious that you, like many others would assume this just because of hearing that Damon Thomas produced the last 6 or 7 songs for 2Pac before he went to Scott Guiterrez for "Let's Get It On'' on September 5th. So i can imagine where your conclusion derived from. And if not that, then where ever you got the info from is definitely false.

Craig "Assassin'' Nitty produced "All Out".

This is Final. Atleast try to think logically especially after hearing 2Pac mention his name in the intro. I suggest you dig deeper and research into this and contact someone legit to confirm what i just said before you run around ridiculing everything i say like some hot shot. In this field of knowledge it is clear that you know very little so don't waste my time.

and please just stop the this term "ghost produced"... thats just.. oh man... lol..
    Due to the exposure of your ignorance, you seriously deserve a Westcoast History lesson or the history of Hip-Hop itself concerning ghost writers or ghost producers. Google is always a dummies best friend incase you wanna get schooled on a few things you know nothing about. Particularly you might want to take a look at the making of Dr.Dre's debut album (The Chronic) and who worked on that.

im not saying that your a bullshtter.. im saying that where you got this info is bullsht...

saying "confirmed in an interview in 1968" is not conformation of anything.... thats just you typing words...
    As if your words hold any weight lol.

@Tha Realest

add "Westside Ride" to your list as well...
    Your mocking me for telling tha realest to put on his list "ghetto salvation" aren't you ?

My source got that confirmed directly from Val Young via MySpace. What you've got to say about that ?

Either my source or Val Young herself is lying about it ??

Seeing how your mind is capable of coming up with the most absurd thoughts lol ... It ain't hard to predict.

Only thing i will admit about that song is that i don't know who produced it. A random name i would throw out for a guess is Johnny J.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 05-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.

da rebel of da undergroun kazex's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can see the name "mission impossible" on the left of the photo, I think you are not inventing dates, but some dates might be fakes and other might be true, but i think he should be respected cause he only try to help
    No doubt, ya know what time it is!!!