Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tupac and Kidada

O/T but the thought of pac being in a relationship with kidada Jones(at the time) was just wrong on so many levels. I think she hyped the fact that since quincy Jones is her dad then she automatically has the green light, she was obviously jealous, naive, and thirsty. Granted Pac could have had any woman that he wanted but if he was alive today I believe kidada would have been history before they say "I do". she was more into the relationship than pac and honestly I think it was more business on his end. Did she even have words with his mom after his death? she seem so distant from his family. Seeing pics of them together turns my stomach, because I think he had so much potential and she was just extra with nothing to her name other than being the daughter of quincy Jones. Then she covers her tattoo? I personally would find it hard to believe that the cause was because of of his death. End of random rant lol

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll82 View Post
    O/T but the thought of pac being in a relationship with kidada Jones(at the time) was just wrong on so many levels. I think she hyped the fact that since quincy Jones is her dad then she automatically has the green light, she was obviously jealous, naive, and thirsty. Granted Pac could have had any woman that he wanted but if he was alive today I believe kidada would have been history before they say "I do". she was more into the relationship than pac and honestly I think it was more business on his end. Did she even have words with his mom after his death? she seem so distant from his family. Seeing pics of them together turns my stomach, because I think he had so much potential and she was just extra with nothing to her name other than being the daughter of quincy Jones. Then she covers her tattoo? I personally would find it hard to believe that the cause was because of of his death. End of random rant lol
    she's the only woman he got a tattoo for- i don't know how serious it was but obviously to get her name tatted on his arm means something

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oil&peace View Post
    she's the only woman he got a tattoo for- i don't know how serious it was but obviously to get her name tatted on his arm means something
    But we are talking about pac here, regardless if she was the only one he got a tat for, she was not the only woman in his life. IMO I think it was more business than pleasure, he prob. did it just to please her. It was said that he was still seeing his ex wife at the time too.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But we are talking about pac here, regardless if she was the only one he got a tat for, she was not the only woman in his life. IMO I think it was more business than pleasure, he prob. did it just to please her. It was said that he was still seeing his ex wife at the time too.
    And he wasn't the only men in her life. By the way, 'Diss Kidada and I'll kidnap your daughter, kill your wife and hit the funeral and tell just who gave the order'. IMO those words speak for themselves.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y'all View Post
    And he wasn't the only men in her life. By the way, 'Diss Kidada and I'll kidnap your daughter, kill your wife and hit the funeral and tell just who gave the order'. IMO those words speak for themselves.
    So again what was the point? within that relationship he was sleeping around, the same with his marriage. Pac was indeed a ladies man but my opinion is that with some women in his life that he has taken seriously, he should have thought twice. Pac wanted to work with quincy and he knew if he f'ed up with kaidada that would have been the end for him and quincy I am assuming, just saying. Anyways it's old, but seeing a pic brought back memories, that is all I am saying on this subject Thanks for your responses.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@babydoll82

I heard Frank Alexander say in a interview that Kidada was ignorant to them and didn't pay much attention about what was happening on the sets of Gridlock'd, Gang Related etc. and he didn't know what Tupac seen in her at all.
    Also, Pac saying "Diss Kidada and I'll kidnap your daughter" in Made Niggaz is kinda crazy to me, since they probably weren't fully intimate in their relationship yet but I think that relationship would have ended pretty soon after September or October but who knows maybe that could have got married and had children.

She Royal
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..as if anyone except those two knew or knows how it really felt... it's totally meaningless to discuss such things, imo...especially using such structures as 'I think it was more business than pleasure, he prob. did it just to please her' ... lmao

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreeing with @Sahar here.

Seems like there's more animosity than needed for the girl. Sounds like you're jealous of kidada babydoll. Just my opinion.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe maybe.. I think I think.. what the hell? You, I, and everyone else don't know shit. Agree with Sarahs post 100%

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just analyzing, as I would with anything or anybody else and my opinion remains, I do think it was more business than pleasure hahahah so until "yall" can give specific details to prove me wrong, then I am sticking with my theory. Some of ya'll was not saying this shit when she got her tat covered. So fuck off.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahar View Post
    ..as if anyone except those two knew or knows how it really felt... it's totally meaningless to discuss such things, imo...especially using such structures as 'I think it was more business than pleasure, he prob. did it just to please her' ... lmao
    Oh what the fuck ever, as if you don't have such conversations. This is a discussion board right? if you are gonna be such a wise ass, then don't bother responding, obviously it bothered you to the extent to add your cheap cents.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.s I am past discussing this topic, I expressed what my thoughts are within that particular segment. Actions speaks louder than words and their actions given, told a lot in the short amount of time they were together. I have a curiosity and I was curious about some of his relationships with certain people in determining weather they were legit or not, so I asked fans whom seem to have a bit more in sight on tupac more than I. If discussing such a topic is a felony then I must have missed the memo. So if ya'll want to continue to discuss since you act as if you have no interest, then be my guest but I am done. And Please stop responding and quoting me in this topic, it is freaking annoying.

She Royal
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh what the fuck ever, as if you don't have such conversations. This is a discussion board right? if you are gonna be such a wise ass, then don't bother responding, obviously it bothered you to the extent to add your cheap cents.
    Very correct, this is a discussion board baby...that is why I have read what you had to say, have stated my opinion - I do not see any value in such discussion - and have left the thread lol

Keep discussing girl, really

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'fuck off'.. nice words. lookin like a true lady with these words . She covered Pac with a flower, a rose, if I'm not mistaken. Whats so wrong about that? It's rather beautiful, than wrong. And if it is annoying don't read.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why would Tupac tattoo her name just to please her? I doubt Pac was that kind of dude.. Smh, no disrespect but I see a lot of senseless posts here..
    Tell me, young nigga if ya died, lemme kno, would ya heart feel pain? Watchin as ya motha cried..