So, Its Known That Chick Fil-A Owner, Dan Cathy ,Spoke Out Against Gay Marriage In This Statement:
The president of Chick-fil-A, the fast food chain with more than 1,600 restaurants and $4 billion in revenue, has come out against same-sex marriage.
"I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" Dan Cathy, the company's president and chief operating officer, said in a recent radio interview. "I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."
So As A Political Move, Former White House Chief Of Staff, Now Mayor Of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel Has Said This About That Buisness,
“Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values,” said Mayor Rahm Emanuel in a statement to the Chicago Tribune. “They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents.”
I Say This To You, Rahm Emanuel, MY MAYOR!
Hey, Rahm Emanuel, Mayor Of Chicago.. You Said Chic Filet Is Not Welcome In Chicago Because The Corporation Owner Doesnt Agree With Gay Marriage. You Also Said Chic Filet Does Not Support Chicago Families,Communities, And Your Set Of Morals. My Response: What Morals? Corruption and Sexual Deviancy? Oh And Rahm Emanuel, Did You Not Campaign For 2 Presidents Who Were Anti-Gay Marriage? Yes You Did. Hypocrite.

As Far As Chick Fil-A,
Chick-Fil-A has not turned away a single gay customer because the customer was gay. Chick-Fil-A has not discriminated against either employees or customers. But Democrats want to shut them down anyway, because they don’t stay silent on the issue of same-sex marriage. Dan Savage, founder of the Obama-endorsed It Gets Better anti-bullying campaign, has already taken to Twitter to try to define the term “Chick-Fil-A” as a form of anal sex – just as he did with Rick Warren and Rick Santorum when they failed to endorse same-sex marriage. This is bullying at its worst. And it shows the desperation of Democrats who will do anything – anything – to misdirect public attention from their dramatic policy ineptitude.