Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The 'Keefe D' Tapes

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...pac_murder.php

wow interesting article. Keffe D talks about how Orlando killed Tupac and him and Suge made eye contact during the shooting.

Does anyone know the validity of this article?

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's from greg kadings book. Who knows if it's the truth.. sounds very believable though
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Sleep With 1 I Open Tha SandMan's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I dont know why but I believe him.. Puffy is a shady prick! I'd love 2 whoop his ass

''Catcha catch a nigga worldwide! a fuckin MOB figga, Westcoast hu-ride!''

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    It's from greg kadings book. Who knows if it's the truth.. sounds very believable though

At the moment this is the closest we can get to the truth, the book is well worth a read. It's a shame Kading was taken off the case he was so close to cracking it. The last thing he did was get Suge's X to admit she took money for the Biggie Smalls hit, she acted as Kenners assistant when she visited Suge in late 96, and early 97. To me it's 100% Suge put the hit on Biggie.
    One massive factor that I believe the book has clout is that Sean Combs hasn't sued Greg Kading for saying he put up the cash to kill Pac and Suge, this means it's 100% true too, if Greg slipped up anywhere he would be sued to death by Sean Combs. Greg says the F.B.I watched Death Row and Bad Boy until 9/11 and there is plenty more dirt to be exposed on both labels.
    Last edited by Djhaynes; 08-06-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    At the moment this is the closest we can get to the truth, the book is well worth a read. It's a shame Kading was taken off the case he was so close to cracking it. The last thing he did was get Suge's X to admit she took money for the Biggie Smalls hit, she acted as Kenners assistant when she visited Suge in late 96, and early 97. To me it's 100% Suge put the hit on Biggie.
    One massive factor that I believe the book has clout is that Sean Combs hasn't sued Greg Kading for saying he put up the cash to kill Pac and Suge, this means it's 100% true too, if Greg slipped up anywhere he would be sued to death by Sean Combs. Greg says the F.B.I watched Death Row and Bad Boy until 9/11 and there is plenty more dirt to be exposed on both labels.
    I believe that's why Greg was taken off the case because it wasn't supposed to be solved. What is Suge's ex name? I remember watching a documentary about Death Row and money being involved. Just the other day, I was watching Notorious. The part that caught my attention the most was when Biggie was watching the news and was about to call Pac in the hospital. Puff stopped Biggie everytime he wanted to get in contact with Pac. He was Biggie's downfall.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive got that book and just began to start to read it although ive read online the main parts.

Seems very believable.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy101 View Post
    I believe that's why Greg was taken off the case because it wasn't supposed to be solved. What is Suge's ex name? I remember watching a documentary about Death Row and money being involved. Just the other day, I was watching Notorious. The part that caught my attention the most was when Biggie was watching the news and was about to call Pac in the hospital. Puff stopped Biggie everytime he wanted to get in contact with Pac. He was Biggie's downfall.

Her name is Theresa swann, the police tricked her into confessing by saying Poochie (Biggies killer) had confessed everything before he died.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her name is Theresa swann, the police tricked her into confessing by saying Poochie (Biggies killer) had confessed everything before he died.
    lol wait wait wait.... I must be late. I read something about Biggie's case being solved but I really didn't look into it. Did Biggie know Poochie? I had a feeling Suge had something to do with it. And out of all the music producers/record labels in america, Suge wants to bail out Pac? That seemed like a set up. You know if you're beefing with a certain producer, they tell other producers not to sign you? Someone sent Suge to him.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol wait wait wait.... I must be late. I read something about Biggie's case being solved but I really didn't look into it. Did Biggie know Poochie? I had a feeling Suge had something to do with it. And out of all the music producers/record labels in america, Suge wants to bail out Pac? That seemed like a set up. You know if you're beefing with a certain producer, they tell other producers not to sign you? Someone sent Suge to him.
    Poochie didn't know Biggie, he was a hitman Suge knew, Suge paid him in cash and bought him a impala before he was sent down. Poochie was murdered in 2003, he was shot in the back while on a motorbike.

Greg Kading says this in a interview with HiphopDX
    "Yeah, absolutely. As a matter of fact, if you look at that official video – the YouTube video, there’s several versions of it but there’s one that says “official” – if you really dissect that, which we did, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that that is Poochie in his car … in that dark-colored Impala."

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poochie didn't know Biggie, he was a hitman Suge knew, Suge paid him in cash and bought him a impala before he was sent down. Poochie was murdered in 2003, he was shot in the back while on a motorbike.

"Yeah, absolutely. As a matter of fact, if you look at that official video – the YouTube video, there’s several versions of it but there’s one that says “official” – if you really dissect that, which we did, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that that is Poochie in his car … in that dark-colored Impala."

da rebel of da undergroun kazex's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's no doubt about Suge Knight ordered to bloodz to kill B.I.G., like an "eye 4 eye" due to Pac's death...
    About Pac, my opinion is same as you have said, Puffy knew Keefe D, he gave security to Puffy and BIG when they wanted to go LA...
    Puffy would send the crips to kill Suge, and maybe because of Orlando and pac's fight they wanted to kill pac too...
    Deff Puffy is a coward, a snake he is the guilty of pac and BIG's deaths.
    No doubt, ya know what time it is!!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a while, people were saying how cops were involved in both Biggie's and Pac's murders. Have you ever heard of the Operation White Angels?

Quote Originally Posted by kazex View Post
    There's no doubt about Suge Knight ordered to bloodz to kill B.I.G., like an "eye 4 eye" due to Pac's death...
    About Pac, my opinion is same as you have said, Puffy knew Keefe D, he gave security to Puffy and BIG when they wanted to go LA...
    Puffy would send the crips to kill Suge, and maybe because of Orlando and pac's fight they wanted to kill pac too...
    Deff Puffy is a coward, a snake he is the guilty of pac and BIG's deaths.
    What I want to know is why? Pac didn't want to sign with Bad Boys (revenge?) and Biggie was making alot of money but I've noticed that Puff got big after his death. Could those be the reasons behind the deception?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a while, people were saying how cops were involved in both Biggie's and Pac's murders. Have you ever heard of the Operation White Angels?

What I want to know is why? Pac didn't want to sign with Bad Boys (revenge?) and Biggie was making alot of money but I've noticed that Puff got big after his death. Could those be the reasons behind the deception?

I'll look into that Operation White Angels, Suge had cops on his payroll, but it is a strictly Suge VS puffy feud, with the Bloods and Crips being used as muscle.
    Keefe Dee says Puffy only wanted Pac dead after Hit Em Up, Puffy was rattled more than he let on by Hit Em Up it's shown on a Badboy mix tape. Also Puffy was scared Suge and Pac tried to get Puffys mothers address from Mark Anthony Bell at a music party. It does all add up Puffy put the hit on Suge out of fear, it was a case of get him before he gets me.
    The reason Puffy got massive after Biggies death is the record I'll be Missing You. Before that record dropped Puffy was only known in Hip Hop circles and in the US, with that record he became a global superstar.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll look into that Operation White Angels, Suge had cops on his payroll, but it is a strictly Suge VS puffy feud, with the Bloods and Crips being used as muscle.
    Keefe Dee says Puffy only wanted Pac dead after Hit Em Up, Puffy was rattled more than he let on by Hit Em Up it's shown on a Badboy mix tape. Also Puffy was scared Suge and Pac tried to get Puffys mothers address from Mark Anthony Bell at a music party. It does all add up Puffy put the hit on Suge out of fear, it was a case of get him before he gets me.
    The reason Puffy got massive after Biggies death is the record I'll be Missing You. Before that record dropped Puffy was only known in Hip Hop circles and in the US, with that record he became a global superstar.
    So Puffy used Biggie to become famous. On the movie, Puffy was an assistant and got fired. I guess he saw an opporunity with Biggie after the college performance.

Suge should be dead by now. Do you think Pac really trusted him because I don't think he did?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Puffy used Biggie to enter Hip Hop music, but at the same time he did have Usher and Mary J Blidge on his label at some point, so he did have a eye for spotting talent.
    Yeah Suge has 9 lives, he's been shot at twice, beaten, bankrupted yet he still keeps on going.
    Pac said trust no one and I really think he meant this, Pac did believe Suge's promises to start with, but towards the end of his life Pac fired David Kenner and audited DR so he must of been very sceptical of what Suge was doing business wise.