Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gobi confirms Pac was leaving death row, and had already signed his resignation form - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 167

Thread: Gobi confirms Pac was leaving death row, and had already signed his resignation form

  1. #31
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,559
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    633
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    1518
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossetti_Don View Post
    Yes! I would have loved to see the outcome of death row east,pac was very smart,almost chest like move.
    no doubt thats what he was tryin to do in my research he felt badboy/ bmf both fucked him over so it was war from there badboy was guilty by affialtion with bmf some mite say badboy didnt have anything to do with it but dexter issac knew biggie/puffy and he hints at them knowin about it N thats the reason pac was mad biggie.... Bigggie was claimin he the fuckin king ov ny yet the cant protect his homie pac from an ambush & after the shooting why he still hangin with the dudes that robed/shot me thats exactly how i would sum it up !! Sll that extra drama was for record sales / competing it would have been a genious move with deathrow-east my personal view is had pac not been killed , deathrow not crubled & suge didnt do to the pen i reckon badboy would hve trouble keepin up pac starting 1 nation with artist from the west/east excluding badboy would have been genious in the art ov war ...biggie would smash pac lyrically but apart from that pac wins on almost everything else boggies a grest artist no doubt but his voice has almost no emtion /passion wen he raps thats why i like pac i feel not that biggie copyed pacs style but deffo bit wat pac was talkin about at times (dealin with death etc) thing is pacs image is copyed all over the world whear as biggie hardly gets a metion ..my point is tupac/ biggie were both great artists but i feel pac was on a whole differnt level to biggie but to be fair biggie was only in the rap game 3-4 years at best so hisbbody ov work mite ov improved who knows ??,.....

  2. #32
    Outlaw Soulja Don_McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,683
    Than/ks (Given)
    529
    Than/ks (Received)
    436
    Likes (Given)
    2263
    Likes (Received)
    1312
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    no doubt thats what he was tryin to do in my research he felt badboy/ bmf both fucked him over so it was war from there badboy was guilty by affialtion with bmf some mite say badboy didnt have anything to do with it but dexter issac knew biggie/puffy and he hints at them knowin about it N thats the reason pac was mad biggie.... Bigggie was claimin he the fuckin king ov ny yet the cant protect his homie pac from an ambush & after the shooting why he still hangin with the dudes that robed/shot me thats exactly how i would sum it up !! Sll that extra drama was for record sales / competing it would have been a genious move with deathrow-east my personal view is had pac not been killed , deathrow not crubled & suge didnt do to the pen i reckon badboy would hve trouble keepin up pac starting 1 nation with artist from the west/east excluding badboy would have been genious in the art ov war ...biggie would smash pac lyrically but apart from that pac wins on almost everything else boggies a grest artist no doubt but his voice has almost no emtion /passion wen he raps thats why i like pac i feel not that biggie copyed pacs style but deffo bit wat pac was talkin about at times (dealin with death etc) thing is pacs image is copyed all over the world whear as biggie hardly gets a metion ..my point is tupac/ biggie were both great artists but i feel pac was on a whole differnt level to biggie but to be fair biggie was only in the rap game 3-4 years at best so hisbbody ov work mite ov improved who knows ??,.....
    Pac would have been a major problem,and I really think that if he haven't passed,the dudes you see at the top,like jay,and puff would not even be in those positions.Pac was more of a alpha male,he was doing it all,movies,Tv.And you notice,all of pac's enemies are considered royalty in the rap game nowadays? I REALLY think that pac would have ended some careers if what he called his "West side ride" would have continued,and again on the,deathrow east move,like you said a genius move if that was executed,bcuz pac out sold,the so call competition at that time,and like he said "snatching pocketsl lyrically,suckaz flee when the notice" going after record labels income,and doing damage to there artist credibility,bad boy probably wouldn't even exist today.
    "Every second I'm great-full
    You never know how much time
    You got left breathing
    Can die tonight or the next evening
    Live like ya mean it" -Young Noble

  3. #33
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,559
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    633
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    1518
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossetti_Don View Post
    Pac would have been a major problem,and I really think that if he haven't passed,the dudes you see at the top,like jay,and puff would not even be in those positions.Pac was more of a alpha male,he was doing it all,movies,Tv.And you notice,all of pac's enemies are considered royalty in the rap game nowadays? I REALLY think that pac would have ended some careers if what he called his "West side ride" would have continued,and again on the,deathrow east move,like you said a genius move if that was executed,bcuz pac out sold,the so call competition at that time,and like he said "snatching pocketsl lyrically,suckaz flee when the notice" going after record labels income,and doing damage to there artist credibility,bad boy probably wouldn't even exist today.
    Badboy were doing everything on the shady side .... I hate how the media would always to this day protray biggie & puffy as the angels and pac& suge as the dvils muthafuckas got it twisted i tell ya that the true willl be comin out sooner or later .....ever notice mopreme , outlawz big syke dnt make peace with puffy we all know why that is......

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montclair / jersey
    Posts
    409
    Than/ks (Given)
    90
    Than/ks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    291
    Likes (Received)
    92
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    no doubt thats what he was tryin to do in my research he felt badboy/ bmf both fucked him over so it was war from there badboy was guilty by affialtion with bmf some mite say badboy didnt have anything to do with it but dexter issac knew biggie/puffy and he hints at them knowin about it N thats the reason pac was mad biggie.... Bigggie was claimin he the fuckin king ov ny yet the cant protect his homie pac from an ambush & after the shooting why he still hangin with the dudes that robed/shot me thats exactly how i would sum it up !! Sll that extra drama was for record sales / competing it would have been a genious move with deathrow-east my personal view is had pac not been killed , deathrow not crubled & suge didnt do to the pen i reckon badboy would hve trouble keepin up pac starting 1 nation with artist from the west/east excluding badboy would have been genious in the art ov war ...biggie would smash pac lyrically but apart from that pac wins on almost everything else boggies a grest artist no doubt but his voice has almost no emtion /passion wen he raps thats why i like pac i feel not that biggie copyed pacs style but deffo bit wat pac was talkin about at times (dealin with death etc) thing is pacs image is copyed all over the world whear as biggie hardly gets a metion ..my point is tupac/ biggie were both great artists but i feel pac was on a whole differnt level to biggie but to be fair biggie was only in the rap game 3-4 years at best so hisbbody ov work mite ov improved who knows ??,.....
    i doubt biggie lyrically would thrash pac; PAC made big. If you listen to any big shit; than sit & listen to pacs hard shit? That's really pacs flow. W/ his Brooklyn accent
    I saw "notorious" last night by the way...lol they also do make pac & deathrow look like the evil ones....

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montclair / jersey
    Posts
    409
    Than/ks (Given)
    90
    Than/ks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    291
    Likes (Received)
    92
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    Badboy were doing everything on the shady side .... I hate how the media would always to this day protray biggie & puffy as the angels and pac& suge as the dvils muthafuckas got it twisted i tell ya that the true willl be comin out sooner or later .....ever notice mopreme , outlawz big syke dnt make peace with puffy we all know why that is......
    I doubt Any of pac's family want to make peace w/ puff, because of course by '98 everyone in his circle which he grew up in L.A knew who shot pac. Who was behind it, & who was there shitting bricks in his office.
    Instead of maning up and starting a treaty rather you die or not...end of story, puffy you 'ole scary ass nigga.
    So rich with so much regrets...I bet the shit hunts him down;
    so he dances at parties like a fool.

  6. #36
    The 13 Year Old Bo$$ Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    3,682
    Than/ks (Given)
    58
    Than/ks (Received)
    162
    Likes (Given)
    174
    Likes (Received)
    226
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To address the artists that would have been on Makaveli Records, here's a list:

    Makaveli
    Outlaw Immortalz
    Fatal N Felony
    Ghetto Starz
    Spice 1
    C-Bo
    Nutt-So
    Smooth
    Greg Nice

    Val Young wasn't going to sign to Makaveli, she had a running contract with Death Row in 1996 and couldn't leave until her obligations were fulfilled, e.g. a album.
    Follow me on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/jkeogh03

    I follow back!

    http://www.makaveli-board.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5005&dateline=1357305  076

  7. #37
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,559
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    633
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    1518
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teflondonavelii View Post
    I doubt Any of pac's family want to make peace w/ puff, because of course by '98 everyone in his circle which he grew up in L.A knew who shot pac. Who was behind it, & who was there shitting bricks in his office.
    Instead of maning up and starting a treaty rather you die or not...end of story, puffy you 'ole scary ass nigga.
    So rich with so much regrets...I bet the shit hunts him down;
    so he dances at parties like a fool.
    Napolean from the outlawz stated in "thug angel 2 " that puff was the 1 who put the bounty on the deathrow chains , keffe d claims puffy put a hit on pac n suge am 50/50 but i deffo think the southside crips were lookin for a payoff after all for killin pac ..... More evidence has to come out before am conviced fully!!

  8. #38
    Outlaw Soulja Don_McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,683
    Than/ks (Given)
    529
    Than/ks (Received)
    436
    Likes (Given)
    2263
    Likes (Received)
    1312
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    Badboy were doing everything on the shady side .... I hate how the media would always to this day protray biggie & puffy as the angels and pac& suge as the dvils muthafuckas got it twisted i tell ya that the true willl be comin out sooner or later .....ever notice mopreme , outlawz big syke dnt make peace with puffy we all know why that is......
    Yeah,I notice that too,even though outlawz squashed things with lil cease,mobb deep,you never heard of them saying anything about shaking hands with diddy,and jay,maybe something they did was too unforgivable,who knows what that may be???
    "Every second I'm great-full
    You never know how much time
    You got left breathing
    Can die tonight or the next evening
    Live like ya mean it" -Young Noble

  9. #39
    Outlaw Soulja Don_McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,683
    Than/ks (Given)
    529
    Than/ks (Received)
    436
    Likes (Given)
    2263
    Likes (Received)
    1312
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teflondonavelii View Post
    i doubt biggie lyrically would thrash pac; PAC made big. If you listen to any big shit; than sit & listen to pacs hard shit? That's really pacs flow. W/ his Brooklyn accent
    I saw "notorious" last night by the way...lol they also do make pac & deathrow look like the evil ones....
    Yeah I seen the same time you did,they did make pac look like a loose cannon,bi polar dude,who blamed big for what happen.They did not do 2pac justice in that movie if you ask me LOL..and they had big with kilos of fuckin coke like he was really getting it in like that,knowing he use to just sell a lil rocks.They tweeked big up a lil bit than what he actually was,but whatever.
    "Every second I'm great-full
    You never know how much time
    You got left breathing
    Can die tonight or the next evening
    Live like ya mean it" -Young Noble

  10. #40
    Sinister Minister Devilish_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    76
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we will never know the truth
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

  11. #41
    Outlaw Soulja Don_McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,683
    Than/ks (Given)
    529
    Than/ks (Received)
    436
    Likes (Given)
    2263
    Likes (Received)
    1312
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilish_One View Post
    we will never know the truth
    Watcha say bruh,never huh LOL..
    "Every second I'm great-full
    You never know how much time
    You got left breathing
    Can die tonight or the next evening
    Live like ya mean it" -Young Noble

  12. #42
    In Dat Mood Ghostface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,750
    Than/ks (Given)
    418
    Than/ks (Received)
    602
    Likes (Given)
    406
    Likes (Received)
    1455
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it wouldn't have taken long to knock bad boy off. bad boy at the time had what? 1 successful rap artist in biggie. and with that biggie wasn't even happy on bad boy, he wanted to leave. who would puff have after that? mase? looool. pac had alot of cats even new york cats on his side. bootcamp clik, some Wu Tang members etc. I'm from NYC. people fucked with big but we wasn't calling him our leader or some shit. new York is a huge ass city, it's too big for there to be a king. alot of rappers from NY hated that he called him self the king of NY. reason why big had to make kick in the door. so I don't think it would've been hard to knock bad boy off especially since big was planning on leaving. the black mafias extortion money would be done which was pacs major plan. don't puffy fool yall him and biggie weren't that close. it was after biggies death that puffy made shit look like They were butt buddies. with that much people after bad boys neck they would've been done

    A couple of years ago, I used to work with Teks wife REALLY his girlfriend with a kid for years she just claimed to be his wife. If you don't know who tek is he's one of the boot camp clik members who went to pacs house to record one nation. he told me that they didn't like big either. me and shiva planned on getting a interview for MB but before I could she got a job somewhere else smh

  13. #43
    Member iALLOUT4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    PlayDayLand
    Posts
    33
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    8
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Question guys. If we ever get 100% proof that Pac was planning on leaving DR, and did not want to have anything to do with the label anymore, would this sway you to believe (if you dont already) that Suge really did have Pac killed to keep his masters?
    Makaveli changed the way I see shit. He helped me become the man I am Today! He screamed THUGLIFE! Now Im screaming TRUE2LIFE!!

  14. #44
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,559
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    633
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    1518
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iALLOUT4eva View Post
    Question guys. If we ever get 100% proof that Pac was planning on leaving DR, and did not want to have anything to do with the label anymore, would this sway you to believe (if you dont already) that Suge really did have Pac killed to keep his masters?
    never in a milllion years far to much evidence the southside compton crips killed pac 100 % look at suge now since pacs death evrything fucked up he gained nothing !! That whole mgm casino fight fucked deathrow up -pac killed , suge went to the pen , lost all his other artist cause he cudnt control the labal , came out tryed to start over n got black balled by the industry .. Thats why suge is nothing now .....

  15. #45
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,559
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    633
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    1518
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    it wouldn't have taken long to knock bad boy off. bad boy at the time had what? 1 successful rap artist in biggie. and with that biggie wasn't even happy on bad boy, he wanted to leave. who would puff have after that? mase? looool. pac had alot of cats even new york cats on his side. bootcamp clik, some Wu Tang members etc. I'm from NYC. people fucked with big but we wasn't calling him our leader or some shit. new York is a huge ass city, it's too big for there to be a king. alot of rappers from NY hated that he called him self the king of NY. reason why big had to make kick in the door. so I don't think it would've been hard to knock bad boy off especially since big was planning on leaving. the black mafias extortion money would be done which was pacs major plan. don't puffy fool yall him and biggie weren't that close. it was after biggies death that puffy made shit look like They were butt buddies. with that much people after bad boys neck they would've been done

    A couple of years ago, I used to work with Teks wife REALLY his girlfriend with a kid for years she just claimed to be his wife. If you don't know who tek is he's one of the boot camp clik members who went to pacs house to record one nation. he told me that they didn't like big either. me and shiva planned on getting a interview for MB but before I could she got a job somewhere else smh
    Some intresting points there my dude that was pacs plan he wanted to get at them bmf cats finaciallly by getting at badboy + puffy & biggie claim they the fuckin king ov ny how ya gona be the king ov ny wen ya cant protect pac and them niggaz are getting extorted !! Pac & suge were about to start a genious move with deathrow-east had pac not been killed &deathrow kept on top best belive pac would have mashed badboy outta here ive noticed something towards the end ov pacs life he stopped going after biggie as much & started going at puffy i think pac knew biggie was somewhat innocent and it was puffy who was doin the dirt ...that film notorious was aight but its a film produced by puffy at the end ov the day enough said bmf/puffy are the cause ov that east vs west dnt get it twisted thinkin it was pac&suge ......

Similar Threads

  1. Proof Tupac Was Leaving Death Row Records
    By volatile in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 09:58 PM
  2. Frank Alexander Speaks On 2Pac Leaving Death Row
    By Shiva in forum Frank Alexander (Tupac's personal bodyguard)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
  3. Did pac really want to leave Death Row?
    By 3XM Graphix in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 11:50 AM
  5. Dr. Dre on leaving Death Row?
    By june10allen in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •