Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NHL Discussion Thread

Haven't noticed any hockey threads, so thought I'd make 1.
    Where are the hockey fans among us?

Who's your favourite team?
    2013 predictions?

Mine's the Canucks.
    Penguins will win the cup if they can sort out their goaltending.
    Otherwise its the Rangers.
    They wanna bury me, I'm worried -- I'm losin my mind
    Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry
    Fallin to pieces, am I guilty?
    I pray to the Lord but he ignores me unfortunately cause I'm guilty
    Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless -- I'm chokin off
    marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin focus
    Fallin to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die?
    Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah I just saw this .. Hockey is my number 1!! Obviously I'm from Philly so the flyers are my team.

I actually think the cup this year will be Boston n Vancouver n I think Vancouver will win.

I hate the pens and the rangers their my most hated teams..but they r both very good I can't deny that

I absolutely can't stand Crosby!! He is talented but he is too much of a puss..I'm tired of seeing him make dives all over the place n I'm sick of him cryin the only thing i've ever liked about the pens is Mario other then that can't stand them n the rangers the only thing I like about them is their coach.

Do u go to games?? I've been a season ticket holder basically my whole life my dad has had tickets since the 70s n used to take me to games since I was 3 then I got my own set of tickets when I was 6. I work for the flyers now so I don't get to use my tickets much but I'm still at every game regardless

See you got some n*s on your side, that say they’re your friends, but in real life they your enemies. And then you got some motha-f*s that say they your enemies, but in real life they eyes is on your money. See the enemies will say they true, but in real life those n*s will be the snitches.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thugangel7 View Post
    Woah I just saw this .. Hockey is my number 1!! Obviously I'm from Philly so the flyers are my team.

I actually think the cup this year will be Boston n Vancouver n I think Vancouver will win.

I hate the pens and the rangers their my most hated teams..but they r both very good I can't deny that

I absolutely can't stand Crosby!! He is talented but he is too much of a puss..I'm tired of seeing him make dives all over the place n I'm sick of him cryin the only thing i've ever liked about the pens is Mario other then that can't stand them n the rangers the only thing I like about them is their coach.

Do u go to games?? I've been a season ticket holder basically my whole life my dad has had tickets since the 70s n used to take me to games since I was 3 then I got my own set of tickets when I was 6. I work for the flyers now so I don't get to use my tickets much but I'm still at every game regardless
    Nahh man can't afford games. They are really expensive here in vancouver. People are hockey nuts over here in Canada. I go to WHL games though.

Flyers are not bad. They just got to sort out their little russian problem in net. Giroux is looking better and better every year!

I'm mostly excited to see Schneider take over the starting position for the Canucks. Been waiting for over 2 years for this. He's starting Wednesday vs the Flames. I'm pretty excited.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolò Machiavelli View Post
    Nahh man can't afford games. They are really expensive here in vancouver. People are hockey nuts over here in Canada. I go to WHL games though.

Flyers are not bad. They just got to sort out their little russian problem in net. Giroux is looking better and better every year!

I'm mostly excited to see Schneider take over the starting position for the Canucks. Been waiting for over 2 years for this. He's starting Wednesday vs the Flames. I'm pretty excited.

I love Canada. I've been to the hockey hall of fame 4 times and someone I grew up with moved there when we were in high school so I went out to visit her a few times n I had a ball. Giroux is making me so proud. He really does get better n better I really hope to get briere back soon ( n your right Bryz in net scares the hell outta me. Our problem is always goaltending. The year we went to the cup against Chicago we had 5 goalies ugh it makes me so mad. I was also mad when we offered webber a deal but our offer was matched(But there's so many great players that r gonna be free agents next year I can't wait until the off season .. But I think our young guys r all great Braydon schenn n luke schenn Matt reed courtier n Wayne Simmons is doin great n talbot is scoring goals so it should be a fun year we play the rangers Thursday I'm sooooo excited. Tickets are sooooooooo expensive I got lucky lol I get mine for free cause my dad pays for them it costs him 12,000 just for my tickets they send really cool gifts n stuff but they r so dam expensive. I'm actually in the process of plannin a trip to Canada to go to a game

And Vancouver looks nice .. i like Schneider to.. I'm tellin ya it's gonna be them who win the cup

See you got some n*s on your side, that say they’re your friends, but in real life they your enemies. And then you got some motha-f*s that say they your enemies, but in real life they eyes is on your money. See the enemies will say they true, but in real life those n*s will be the snitches.

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't watch hockey but I want the rangers to win

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course u do @Taylor lol I like tortarella though he's a G!! I loved when he called the penguins organization out I was like I gotta love this man lol

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea who that is

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I have no idea who that is
    It's their coach..he said what the whole NHL was thinkin so I respect him for that. The rangers r lookin real good tho

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn, I don't even know the coaches name, smh

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got home from the game wooooohooooooo !! That was great @Niccolo Machiavelli how did Vancouver do?? I didn't watch it or look it up

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got home from the game wooooohooooooo !! That was great @Niccolo Machiavelli how did Vancouver do?? I didn't watch it or look it up
    Won in a shootout 3-2 vs Calgary.
    Schneider is finally pulling through.

The Flyers finally won huh? Its about time for both our teams.
    This year is gonna be crazy. So hard to predict.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Won in a shootout 3-2 vs Calgary.
    Schneider is finally pulling through.

The Flyers finally won huh? Its about time for both our teams.
    This year is gonna be crazy. So hard to predict.
    I always say there's nothing better then an old shoot out or a hockey fight..I'm happy to hear Schneider is pullin through and I couldn't even believe they won tonight lol briere will be back by the weekend and believe it or not but Bryz had some amazing saves tonight he got player of the game along with Wayne Simmons tonight was amazing and I saw one of the best fights ever..if ur bored look it up it was like watchin a straight boxin match ..also I'm going back to the hockey hall of fame this year my cousin has been playin since he was 4 n now he's 8 but he has to go play over there n I'm goin with my family I'm excited cause were stayin 8 days 7 nights I love canada

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always say there's nothing better then an old shoot out or a hockey fight..I'm happy to hear Schneider is pullin through and I couldn't even believe they won tonight lol briere will be back by the weekend and believe it or not but Bryz had some amazing saves tonight he got player of the game along with Wayne Simmons tonight was amazing and I saw one of the best fights ever..if ur bored look it up it was like watchin a straight boxin match ..also I'm going back to the hockey hall of fame this year my cousin has been playin since he was 4 n now he's 8 but he has to go play over there n I'm goin with my family I'm excited cause were stayin 8 days 7 nights I love canada
    Man you should watch TV for a bit up here. All the sports channels are focused on hockey. All other sports come second. You can watch hockey like 24/7 up here. Its ridiculous how much in love the country is with hockey. Gotta love it.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man you should watch TV for a bit up here. All the sports channels are focused on hockey. All other sports come second. You can watch hockey like 24/7 up here. Its ridiculous how much in love the country is with hockey. Gotta love it.
    Maybe that's where I belong .. I'm having a mid life crisis lol n I wanna move so bad I can't stand it here anymore but I loved Canada so much and the last time I went to Dominican Republic my group of people hung out with a group of Canadians everyday n when we left me n my ex boyfriend were literally planning to move there but he passed away to young but uz get medical insurance for free right?? What's the nicest place to live in Canada?? I wanna look it up u can even tell me streets as long as u know what city it's in or a zip I'd appreciate that

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe that's where I belong .. I'm having a mid life crisis lol n I wanna move so bad I can't stand it here anymore but I loved Canada so much and the last time I went to Dominican Republic my group of people hung out with a group of Canadians everyday n when we left me n my ex boyfriend were literally planning to move there but he passed away to young but uz get medical insurance for free right?? What's the nicest place to live in Canada?? I wanna look it up u can even tell me streets as long as u know what city it's in or a zip I'd appreciate that
    Yeah free health care. Everyone is really kool. Vancouver is the best place if you can afford it. Other than that, Ontario or Montreal are the best. Vancouver is more mild (cooler summers, warmer winters). Gets to -1 to -5 Celsius during Winter. Usually 25 to 30 or even 35 during summer. Rains a fair bit. But in Ontario it can get to -15 or -20 with wind chill (thats in Celsius). We got lots of mountains, so good skiing, and good beaches during winter. Best of both worlds. Its really pretty but rly expensivee here. Im here cuz my parents bought a house 25 years ago. Its value has gone from 100k to 1mil in that time. Its crazy...