Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolò Machiavelli View Post
    Yeah free health care. Everyone is really kool. Vancouver is the best place if you can afford it. Other than that, Ontario or Montreal are the best. Vancouver is more mild (cooler summers, warmer winters). Gets to -1 to -5 Celsius during Winter. Usually 25 to 30 or even 35 during summer. Rains a fair bit. But in Ontario it can get to -15 or -20 with wind chill (thats in Celsius). We got lots of mountains, so good skiing, and good beaches during winter. Best of both worlds. Its really pretty but rly expensivee here. Im here cuz my parents bought a house 25 years ago. Its value has gone from 100k to 1mil in that time. Its crazy...

It is expensive but it's worth it. Anyone I have ever met from Canada were the nicest people ever..I'm in the process of becoming a homeowner I'm doing it slowly but I'm doin it lol property value makes me laugh my parents bought our house in 1980 n they got it for 200,000 and now it's value is 850,000 which is crazy cause there's no land it's literally a house lol but around here u pay for location n my house was completely gutted out n redone in 2001 .. I dunno but canda has always been one of my favorite places maybe ill meet a hockey player n move there lmao

See you got some n*s on your side, that say they’re your friends, but in real life they your enemies. And then you got some motha-f*s that say they your enemies, but in real life they eyes is on your money. See the enemies will say they true, but in real life those n*s will be the snitches.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canucks are an a roll son. Trying to make it 5 in a row tonight vs. the wild.
    Bryzgalov is getting more inconsistent each game he plays. Starting to look like a luongo situation, except luo is actually playing well right now.
    This great start for the ducks and sharks isnt going to last.
    Sharks are great cuz the Kings are terrible, and the Ducks are beating everyone in the division.
    Chicago is as good as its goaltending, which has been solid. Detroit isnt as good, the Blues have lost 5 in a row, Columbus still sucks, and Nashville are weaker from losing Sutter.
    In the East, Boston will stay in the top 3. the Rangers will pass the Devils inevitably. Carolina has a very good chance of winning the division, but Tampa is very potent; if shit lines up, its hard to stop em.

Vancouver is still the best in the West. New York is the best team in the East in my opinion, but unless they play the way they can, the conference will be dominated by other teams like Pittsburgh and Boston.

As for cup contenders, I would say all the teams I listed above except Pittsburgh, who I don't trust in net. Chicago, Detroit, and maybe Ottawa have a shot as well. Unless you got a playoff goalie, you won't win that last game. Carolina, Tampa, and Philly are all shaky in that department and won't go the distance.

As far as who will actually win, I don't think Vancouver is a playoff team right now. Too many question marks. If our new defenseman works out, Kassian our new second liner continues to produce, if one of our stars Kesler returns to form, another second liner Booth also returns to form, and either schneider is playing or luongo has overcome his demons. Too early to tell. I'll give a better answer in a month or 2. At this point Rangers, Hawks, and Bruins all look like teams ready to go deep into the playoffs. I'll take the Rangers because on paper they are better than last year and more experienced. Slow starts happen and talent doesn't disappear over night. Tortorella knows what he's doing.

Those are my thoughts a quarter into the season lol
    They wanna bury me, I'm worried -- I'm losin my mind
    Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry
    Fallin to pieces, am I guilty?
    I pray to the Lord but he ignores me unfortunately cause I'm guilty
    Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless -- I'm chokin off
    marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin focus
    Fallin to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die?
    Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolò Machiavelli View Post
    Canucks are an a roll son. Trying to make it 5 in a row tonight vs. the wild.
    Bryzgalov is getting more inconsistent each game he plays. Starting to look like a luongo situation, except luo is actually playing well right now.
    This great start for the ducks and sharks isnt going to last.
    Sharks are great cuz the Kings are terrible, and the Ducks are beating everyone in the division.
    Chicago is as good as its goaltending, which has been solid. Detroit isnt as good, the Blues have lost 5 in a row, Columbus still sucks, and Nashville are weaker from losing Sutter.
    In the East, Boston will stay in the top 3. the Rangers will pass the Devils inevitably. Carolina has a very good chance of winning the division, but Tampa is very potent; if shit lines up, its hard to stop em.

Vancouver is still the best in the West. New York is the best team in the East in my opinion, but unless they play the way they can, the conference will be dominated by other teams like Pittsburgh and Boston.

As for cup contenders, I would say all the teams I listed above except Pittsburgh, who I don't trust in net. Chicago, Detroit, and maybe Ottawa have a shot as well. Unless you got a playoff goalie, you won't win that last game. Carolina, Tampa, and Philly are all shaky in that department and won't go the distance.

As far as who will actually win, I don't think Vancouver is a playoff team right now. Too many question marks. If our new defenseman works out, Kassian our new second liner continues to produce, if one of our stars Kesler returns to form, another second liner Booth also returns to form, and either schneider is playing or luongo has overcome his demons. Too early to tell. I'll give a better answer in a month or 2. At this point Rangers, Hawks, and Bruins all look like teams ready to go deep into the playoffs. I'll take the Rangers because on paper they are better than last year and more experienced. Slow starts happen and talent doesn't disappear over night. Tortorella knows what he's doing.

Those are my thoughts a quarter into the season lol
    I think the flyers r gettin killed with injuries. Hartnell simmonds meszaros. Our special teams have been strugglin all year so far. But as far as goal scorin we r hurtin without hartnell n simmonds. Brayden schenn, couturier,and read r still young I think they'll get back into the grove of things I just hope we don't start makin trades cause that what we always do. We always trade our young guys n then they turn out to be stars. Our defense is scarin me more then goaltending lol there's still a chance Gustafesson will be back n we got a couple guys on the phantoms that we could bring up but I think their the reason Bryz looks bad. IMO u may think I'm crazy but I think Bryz is playin great. With the lack of goal support n our defense it's making him look worse then he's actually playing. His consistency scares me and Leighton as a back up scares me but they'll have to figure that out. I still wish we had bobrovsky as a back up but he wanted 2 much $$.

As far as the east goes I gotta go with Boston so far. Their schedule has been tuff and they had a lot of injuries. Their goaltending is spectacular between rask n khudobin. Their right behind the devils I think. The devils always scare me clarkson is off to a great start n brodeur is playin like he's still 26.

The ducks shocked the hell outta me! I think as long as their goalie keeps it up then their golden. The kings r terrible (I call them the LA flyers lmao) quick is doin so bad. I'm happy though cause I can't stand them. The sharks r killin it n scorin goals like nobody else. The penguins are once again inconsistent. Their goaltending is really bad. But boychuk(I dunno how to spell it) on the Malkin Neal line is lethal.

Canucks r really doin good. IMO garrison is a bit of disappointment but their doin good.

I think torontos goalie would be a lot better if he had a defense to help.

I dunno bout the rangers yet I haven't decided lol

N that's my progress report of the season so far haha

See you got some n*s on your side, that say they’re your friends, but in real life they your enemies. And then you got some motha-f*s that say they your enemies, but in real life they eyes is on your money. See the enemies will say they true, but in real life those n*s will be the snitches.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Thugangel7 hey man, what are your thoughts half way through the shortened season?
    They wanna bury me, I'm worried -- I'm losin my mind
    Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry
    Fallin to pieces, am I guilty?
    I pray to the Lord but he ignores me unfortunately cause I'm guilty
    Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless -- I'm chokin off
    marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin focus
    Fallin to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die?
    Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pittsburgh Penguins all the way!!! (My hometown team) Ive been to quite a few games this year and after the trades we just made for Iginla, Morrow, and Murry I think we have to be the favorite to win the cup..

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha did anyone see Crosby get hit in the face?? I'm Ctfu!! I guess bein a puss n actin like a little bitch doesn't pay off

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

broke his jaw and lost like 9 teeth, hardly acting like a pussy bro

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on I can't deny his talent but all he does is take dives n cry it's a disgrace

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruins-Penguins series is gonna be dope fo sho. Gotta pull for my hometown team Boston. We def underdogs doe. Blackhawks should get past the Kings in the west.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hockeys back soon!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any penguins fans on the board???

Yo I like the way you think and the hate you have for these suckers lol,
    to some fans it's just music but to you I can see it means more, real fan, respect!

I'm trigga happy and I give less than a fuck
    Love me or hate me I'mma show nough rip shit up
    It's Mr. nothin, nice on the mic stand
    Mic in the left and the zest in my right hand