Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Did Orlando Anderson Kill 2pac? Death Row Xmas Party Kurt Kobane Part 6

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Orlando Anderson Kill 2pac? Death Row Xmas Party Kurt Kobane Part 6

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Did Orlando Anderson Kill 2pac? Death Row Xmas Party Kurt Kobane Part 6

All props to @jessesurratt for this excellent interview series

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Notice he said, pac's killing was too "organized" then just a gang retaliation, makes you think. Great interview jesse.
    "Every second I'm great-full
    You never know how much time
    You got left breathing
    Can die tonight or the next evening
    Live like ya mean it" -Young Noble

Makaveli Souljah 2001Tupacalypse's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jessesurratt

So Kurt believe's Orlando Anderson didn't kill Tupac? Lol. I think he underestimates Puffy as well, it wouldn't have cost Puffy a thought to go put a bounty on D.R chains. Also Napoleon said he had a bounty out on them.

Blast me but never ask me to live a lie
    Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on til I die

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rossetti_Bourne View Post
    Notice he said, pac's killing was too "organized" then just a gang retaliation, makes you think. Great interview jesse.
    No Pac's killing was not organized at all. Just look at the pictures of the BMW, they even shoot at the tyres, and the back of the BMW, out of 14 bullets shoot olnly 2 or 3 hit Pac. It was a classic drive by shooting.

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Shiva's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya'll have to understand that Puffy was a real powerful guy. His label was funded by drug money from Andre Harell and the dude hired crips for protection when on the West Coast. He had all the money in the world. If he wanted to get a low life crip to take out pac for a few thousand they wouldn't have hesitated.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Shiva was his boy and Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2001Tupacalypse View Post
    @jessesurratt

So Kurt believe's Orlando Anderson didn't kill Tupac? Lol. I think he underestimates Puffy as well, it wouldn't have cost Puffy a thought to go put a bounty on D.R chains. Also Napoleon said he had a bounty out on them.
    Good point about the Napoleon thing, it was silenced out in one of the docs (Thug Angel 2) but I lip read it, Napoleon said "Puffy" put the bounty out.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by treytyson96 View Post
    Good point about the Napoleon thing, it was silenced out in one of the docs (Thug Angel 2) but I lip read it, Napoleon said "Puffy" put the bounty out.
    I haven't seen thug angel 2 yet. Have you got a clip when he said this? And the bounty out I presume pac?
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Shiva was his boy and Makaveli Board is family to him"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by treytyson96 View Post
    I haven't seen thug angel 2 yet. Have you got a clip when he said this? And the bounty out I presume pac?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Watch from the 8 Minute mark, and the bounty was for the DR chain, bounty on Pac/Suge's head was someone else's story (can't remember who)

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jessesurratt

No offense, but if you listened to the whole interview...
    Kurt Said EARLIER IN THIS INTERVIEW That Frank Stated At The Meeting At Suge's 'The Shooter Shot LIKE A COP' .. EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY THAT CONFIRMS FRANKS STATEMENT. That is the context he is referring too as, o.anderson did not kill tupac. And plenty more people make this statement. Just Wait. So, Now what? The Police are feeding you the black on black gang story that SUGE created (for whatever reason)..and Keefe D Confirmed. Think about that for a second. Why? I dunno..

I still think Suge was a target that night too.. I think even he knows that..

BUT,

maybe you underestimate the police. I said it. like this status, you know who.
    David mack
    Rampart Scandal
    even the author of a certain book
    was discredited for dirty tactics.. taken off the case...
    because he did everything RIGHT???..lol
    Compton Police
    Reggie Wright
    LAPD...
    The Mayor Of Compton
    Judges/Lawyers.. Witnesses/Victims PAID CASH MONEY
    17 Felonies On Suge? No Prison In 1996???

Ring A Bell?

hell, even.. Chris Dorner is a prime example of LAPD's Finest. WAKE UP.

As for Napoleon.. the guy is so full of it, i even have outtakes of him flip flopping. That guy has NO BRAIN. NONE.

I just confirmed thru Kurt it was the rolling 60's with the bounty.. Tie that to Orlando and Keefe. Go ahead.

im waiting for the gang experts response here. i put it up. lets see everyone elses cards..shall we?

and wait for this sunday.. another Death Row Employee Droppin Bombs.. then a 7 grammy winning producer says the same thing... hmmm. these people are going on record, and not hiding behind a CI STATUS.
    Wanna know the difference? One is telling their story and not hiding their face. A CI statement can be from anyone...

"What is done in the dark, ALWAYS comes to light"
    Last edited by jessesurratt; 07-26-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessesurratt View Post
    Kurt Said EARLIER IN THIS INTERVIEW That Frank Stated At The Meeting At Suge's 'The Shooter Shot LIKE A COP' .. EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY THAT CONFIRMS FRANKS STATEMENT. That is the context he is referring too as, o.anderson did not kill tupac. And plenty more people make this statement. Just Wait. So, Now what? The Police are feeding you the black on black gang story that SUGE created (for whatever reason)..and Keefe D Confirmed. Think about that for a second. Why? I dunno..

I still think Suge was a target that night too.. I think even he knows that..

BUT,

David mack
    Rampart Scandal
    Compton Police
    Reggie Wright
    LAPD...
    The Mayor Of Compton

Ring A Bell?

As for Napoleon.. the guy is so full of it, i even have outtakes of him flip flopping. That guy has NO BRAIN. NONE.

I just confirmed thru Kurt it was the rolling 60's with the bounty.. Tie that to Orlando and Keefe. Go ahead.

im waiting for the gang experts response here. i put it up. lets see everyone elses cards..shall we?

and wait for this sunday.. another Death Row Employee Droppin Bombs.. then a 7 grammy winning producer says the same thing... hmmm. these people are going on record, and not hiding behind a CI STATUS.
    Wanna know the difference? One is telling their story and not hiding their face. A CI statement can be from anyone...

"What is done in the dark, ALWAYS comes to light"
    Interesting comments on Napoleon, I always thought he was a lost soul, he had a rough upbringing & he was very young when he was rolling with Pac, plus the way he latched onto Islam after Pac died made me think this guy was very vulnerable, not that there's anything wrong with the religion but I always thought his conversion was an indirect response to Pac's death, so your comments intrigue me, what makes you say that? Is it just the outtakes you have of him flip flopping or is there more to it?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The age we live in is truly incredible. Years back would anyone have thought that fans could gain access to insiders and conduct interviews on this level? I'm beginning to think that if the murder is ever solved, it could possibly be a fan-led initiative.

Makaveli Souljah 2001Tupacalypse's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurt Said EARLIER IN THIS INTERVIEW That Frank Stated At The Meeting At Suge's 'The Shooter Shot LIKE A COP' .. EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY THAT CONFIRMS FRANKS STATEMENT. That is the context he is referring too as, o.anderson did not kill tupac.
    Well I have listened to every interview you conducted with Kurt thus far and i'm aware of what he said, but the context I was referring to is part 6 only. Everyone at that meeting in Suge's house knew SSCC shot Tupac, so i find it a little strange for Kurt to say now that it wasn't.

You asked Kurt (in part 6) his opinion did he think Orlando Anderson killed Tupac, to which he replied "I would have to say no just for the fact that how organised everything was"

I don't know about you Jesse, but to me the shooting was as far from organised as it could possibly be - SSCC got lucky when they stumbled across the caravan of cars on the Vegas strip. Simply, they saw their chance to shoot and they took it.

So, Now what? The Police are feeding you the black on black gang story that SUGE created (for whatever reason)..and Keefe D Confirmed. Think about that for a second. Why? I dunno..

David mack
    Rampart Scandal
    Compton Police
    Reggie Wright
    LAPD...
    The Mayor Of Compton

Ring A Bell?

So what are you actually implying? do you believe now that the shooter was a cop? that somehow the police were involved? Lol, come on Jesse.

What do I need to "WAKE UP" to? I know you have some crazy vendetta against police, but it's totally ridiculous to now start running with the whole 'cops did it' theory!

Pac wouldn't have chose him to be a member of the outlawz if he (as you say) has "NO BRAIN". I would believe the word of Napoleon, a guy who was around Pac everyday and at the studio more than Kurt Kobane admittedly was.

I don't need to, it wasn't the rolling 60's who jacked that particular D.R chain at Lakewood, which put in motion what would happen in Vegas with Orlando and Pac.

Blast me but never ask me to live a lie
    Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on til I die

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would deffinelty take what Napoleon said seriously on the bassic that he was close to pac and not likey to make that shit up and also because hes now clearly a muslim meaning he fears god so not likely to lie on camera about something big like this while sporting his Muslim beard and that other thing on his head ( no offence duno what its called tho LOL)

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I have listened to every interview you conducted with Kurt thus far and i'm aware of what he said, but the context I was referring to is part 6 only. Everyone at that meeting in Suge's house knew SSCC shot Tupac, so i find it a little strange for Kurt to say now that it wasn't.

You asked Kurt (in part 6) his opinion did he think Orlando Anderson killed Tupac, to which he replied "I would have to say no just for the fact that how organised everything was"

I don't know about you Jesse, but to me the shooting was as far from organised as it could possibly be - SSCC got lucky when they stumbled across the caravan of cars on the Vegas strip. Simply, they saw their chance to shoot and they took it.

So what are you actually implying? do you believe now that the shooter was a cop? that somehow the police were involved? Lol, come on Jesse.

What do I need to "WAKE UP" to? I know you have some crazy vendetta against police, but it's totally ridiculous to now start running with the whole 'cops did it' theory!

Pac wouldn't have chose him to be a member of the outlawz if he (as you say) has "NO BRAIN". I would believe the word of Napoleon, a guy who was around Pac everyday and at the studio more than Kurt Kobane admittedly was.

I don't need to, it wasn't the rolling 60's who jacked that particular D.R chain at Lakewood, which put in motion what would happen in Vegas with Orlando and Pac.
    you have to listen to the interview as a whole, friend. as a whole. you cannot cherry pick comments without first providing the context. i explained the context.

I stand by my assertion that Napoleon is brainless. Just because a 23-24 year old pac picked a 17 year old kid to rap does not make him a rocket scientist.

As for a disdain for cops? OH YEA. Always have always will.
    But I was providing the context of what kurt said, and explaining my take on CALIFORNIA POLICE CONDUCT. which is obvious.

Once again, there is no proof of any Lakewood Mall incident.
    None. Actually there are more people who say it was a bs story than those say it happened.

And I just had a blood member go on mic and tell you where the bounty from the chains ACTUALLY came from. (and it stemmed from a beating death of a rolling 60 crip at a concert)

Quote from A friend:

There was an afterparty hosted by Death Row in March 1995 at El Rey Theater in LA, and they stomped out a guy... Kelly Jamison (who went by "Bo De"), who was from... you guessed it... Rollin' 60s. For those who don't know the story, I think it was something along the lines of some of the Crips on Death Row performing or rapping or something, then the RSC started throwing his shit in the air, and the Bloods on Death Row happened to be right there, dragged the guy outside, then basically beat his ass to death, literally. That's really the only reason RSC would beef with Death Row, but it's a pretty significant reason that would make sense why they'd put money on the chains, especially since they wouldn't have any beef from anything else, since their hoods aren't really anywhere near each other, and RSC historically has beefed the hardest with ETGC and some of the smaller Crips and then some of the Bloods nearby, like IFB and VNG, but not necessarily any of the ones from Compton, until that incident.