Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    I can't say for sure Nomer.....hard to make sense out of a schizophrenics mind. Robert Soria was/is delusional...he tried to convince people he was a shot caller with the 52 Hoover Crips. Its laughable a Hispanic child molester from the valley claims membership in a Black South Central LA based gang. His personal email was "Cripkeeper" at the time he dictated the letter to his niece. Obviously he threw the Patton brothers into the mix because they were his neighbors and he wanted the journalist (Chris Blatchford) to think he had inside information. Chris was smart to throw the letter in his drawer and leave it alone - he would have made a fool of himself trying to promote that fucked-up theory,lol. Russ Poole ought to have done the same.
    Well it wasn't until it it was properly investigated that it was debunked so to discard it beforehand may have been losing key evidence.
    Obviously in hidsight it is easy to say it is a no good letter.
    So it is a strange thing that still we do not know why Soria choose to implicate Lil 1/2 Dead.
    In a made up letter out of everybody and anybody this guy could have chosen.
    Very odd. The internet was not as accessible back then either and half dead was not a really well known figure.
    Hopefully somebody may find this out at some point.

"PLAN, PLOT, STRATEGIZE AND BOMB FIRST"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nomercyuk View Post
    Well it wasn't until it it was properly investigated that it was debunked so to discard it beforehand may have been losing key evidence.
    Obviously in hidsight it is easy to say it is a no good letter.
    So it is a strange thing that still we do not know why Soria choose to implicate Lil 1/2 Dead.
    In a made up letter out of everybody and anybody this guy could have chosen.
    Very odd. The internet was not as accessible back then either and half dead was not a really well known figure.
    Hopefully somebody may find this out at some point.
    I hear ya bro...I guess the point I was trying to make is that the journalist knew it was bullshit from the start which is why he tossed it in a drawer for all those years and when he finally gave it to Russell Poole, he intentionally doesn't tell Poole about Soria.

I have a really interesting article about little half dead...its super old but I can't find the date on it. I suspect it was written back in the day and maybe Soria saw it in the paper and ran with it. The article talks about Lil Half-Dead just getting started in the music scene and how it came about. I can scan and email it to you if you like. If you can figure out when it was written, maybe that would help answer your question.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya bro...I guess the point I was trying to make is that the journalist knew it was bullshit from the start which is why he tossed it in a drawer for all those years and when he finally gave it to Russell Poole, he intentionally doesn't tell Poole about Soria.

I have a really interesting article about little half dead...its super old but I can't find the date on it. I suspect it was written back in the day and maybe Soria saw it in the paper and ran with it. The article talks about Lil Half-Dead just getting started in the music scene and how it came about. I can scan and email it to you if you like. If you can figure out when it was written, maybe that would help answer your question.
    That would be great if you could, much appreciated.

"PLAN, PLOT, STRATEGIZE AND BOMB FIRST"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nomercyuk View Post
    That would be great if you could, much appreciated.
    no prob...hit me up on my email, gman26313@aol.com and ill scan and send the article

Gold Member Mr Rogers Neighborhood's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many years before we get a Greg Kading biopic and who should star as the lead?

I'm thinking Mark Walberg as Kading

Bring back Demetrius Shipp Jr as Pac for flashback scenes played while they piece together the clues
    Last edited by Mr Rogers Neighborhood; 06-05-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    the rumoured niggas that were in the white cadalic back in the day was ... Baby lane , davion brooks , darnell brim, bobby finch ...

Hey @Bigsim100 I just read the old affidavit that mentions Davion Brooks, Darnell Brim, and Bobby Finch. Is there any documentation out there that discredits their involvement? On what basis are you claiming that they weren't involved? Why are Deondre Smith and Terrance Brown more likely to be in the Cadillac than these guys? Is there anything other than Keffe D's statement?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    i know that bro lane,keffe d, dre smith , t- brown were the niggas in the caddy but am saying back wen it just happend the rumours on the streets was that it was lane, brim, finch, brooks ... But obviously it was just rumours ...
    @Bigsim100 also, given that Brim and Finch were shot, and Brooks had a Vegas address (people claimed the hit was done by SSCC that lived in Vegas), these guys seem like good potential suspects. I find it hard to believe that the mob pirus would retaliate by shooting these guys if they weren't sure it was them in the Cadillac. What am I missing here?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stand corrected - I forgot about Darnell Brim from SSCC. However, his murder further illustrates my point about the inefficiency of the MOB’s retaliation. When Brim was shot, the assailant also shot a 10-year old innocent girl bystander.
    In regards to Bobby Finch - he was falsely mistaken to be Corey Edwards and was Edward’s PCP distribution partner. Edwards was in Vegas and was posted up with Keffe, Orlando, and the rest of the SSCC’s at the 662 Club waiting for Suga and Pac to arrive and ambush them. Corey was in a brown van, not the white Caddy. When the SSCC’s left the 662, the van and the caddy separated.
    Bobby was sitting in his car in front of his driveway, which coincidentally was right next to Corey Edwards’ driveway when the drive-by shooting happened. Finch was the victim of being associated with SSCC because of his relationship with Edwards. Truth be: Finch had nothing to do with Vegas or any of the other SSCC gang nonsense.
    @Greg Kading Awesome info, thanks. Is this documented somewhere more in detail? The occupants of the van and such?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Greg Kading - I have some questions if you would be kind enough to answer. Thanks.

1. One thing I don't understand is why Suge and the MOB let Reed and George Williams take them out one by one. They obviously knew who was behind it and did nothing. I know Suge was locked up, but still MOB should've taken them out. What was the situation during that time?

2. Do you there is a chance you'll ever be able to interview Neckbone and Trey?

3. Baby Lane always said he was a Pac fan. Is that true? I mean he went around bragging that he killed him. I have heard Lane was starstruck when he saw Pac in Vegas and was really pissed after Pac punched him.

4. Did Pac know about Lane before or if they had any confrontation? Did Lane ever threaten Pac?

5. Do you think Suge would've gotten away if he pleaded guilty for Orlando beat down? They could've said that Lane tried to snatch the chain etc. I mean 9 years for a Kick is ridiculous especially knowing David Kenner's reputation.

6. Why did Suge go for Biggie only? Why not get Puff lit up as well? All those years he tried to get Puffy's address (his mom too I believe) and they were both in LA. If he had enough power to get Biggie killed, surely he could've whacked Puffy as well.