User Tag List

Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 3915

Thread: Greg Kading's Murder Rap Thread

  1. #3901
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    59
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    12
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Here @Greg Kading here is an interview the Outlaws did that are obtuse to the claims Pac shot himself. But the said something I was saying way back, it would be impossible for Pac to get those wounds by shooting himself.If you happen to draw your gun ,from it being in your waistband you would shoot yourself straight down and maybe exit your upper knee or leg,remember Pac had received wounds that went in out of his upper thighs,so that would be impossible.

    I am wondering why you take the testimony of Dexter Issac so seriously when cops have never refuted this. Plus the police.press,or hospitals have no reason to lie especially when they had beef with Pac.

  2. #3902
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    759
    Than/ks (Given)
    173
    Than/ks (Received)
    710
    Likes (Given)
    357
    Likes (Received)
    1038
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post


    Here @Greg Kading here is an interview the Outlaws did that are obtuse to the claims Pac shot himself. But the said something I was saying way back, it would be impossible for Pac to get those wounds by shooting himself.If you happen to draw your gun ,from it being in your waistband you would shoot yourself straight down and maybe exit your upper knee or leg,remember Pac had received wounds that went in out of his upper thighs,so that would be impossible.

    I am wondering why you take the testimony of Dexter Issac so seriously when cops have never refuted this. Plus the police.press,or hospitals have no reason to lie especially when they had beef with Pac.
    The reality is none of the Outlaws were there. So, I listen carefully to the person who was there and see if his explanation is consistent with known facts. Pac himself admitted that the gunshot residue was on his interior underwear as opposed to his exterior pants. Dexter states Pac went for a gun in his waistband and the other assailant grabbed Pac's hand/gun and it went off in the struggle. Makes perfect sense. We also must ask ourselves what Dexters motive would be to lie while he simultaneously admits to a crime that has been corroborated by Jimmy Henchmen himself. It serves no purpose to lie. Add to that the hundreds of gunshot investigations I've conducted and know that if they had shot Pac 5 times at close range, including a gunshot to his head, he would not have walked away to go enjoy a blunt.

  3. #3903
    Senior Member grovetd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    247
    Than/ks (Given)
    31
    Than/ks (Received)
    41
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    133
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey greg kading.

    care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading



    Let the world know I plan to die
    If I don’t leave with what I came for I’ll be denied

  4. #3904
    Gold Member Mr Rogers Neighborhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    275
    Than/ks (Given)
    26
    Than/ks (Received)
    66
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    165
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grovetd View Post
    hey greg kading.

    care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? ������ all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading
    are u implying Kading killed Tupac? lmao

  5. #3905
    Senior Member grovetd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    247
    Than/ks (Given)
    31
    Than/ks (Received)
    41
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    133
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post
    are u implying Kading killed Tupac? lmao
    im not implying anything.



    Let the world know I plan to die
    If I don’t leave with what I came for I’ll be denied

  6. #3906
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    59
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    12
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    The reality is none of the Outlaws were there. So, I listen carefully to the person who was there and see if his explanation is consistent with known facts. Pac himself admitted that the gunshot residue was on his interior underwear as opposed to his exterior pants. Dexter states Pac went for a gun in his waistband and the other assailant grabbed Pac's hand/gun and it went off in the struggle. Makes perfect sense. We also must ask ourselves what Dexters motive would be to lie while he simultaneously admits to a crime that has been corroborated by Jimmy Henchmen himself. It serves no purpose to lie. Add to that the hundreds of gunshot investigations I've conducted and know that if they had shot Pac 5 times at close range, including a gunshot to his head, he would not have walked away to go enjoy a blunt.
    Where did Pac admit that gun shot residue would be on a waistband?Even if there is gun shot residue that can mean they shot Pac close up.

    Greg Kading, Dexter Isaac's word means shit, especially if he is putting street business out there that violates a code for many street dudes, he is in the realm of dry snitching and even cops know snitches can't be trusted this is why it surprises me you are going off a rats word like Keffes and Dexter's.

    What would be Dexter's motive to lie , 2 reasons:
    he could lie for the simple fact that has turned a state's evidence which would be entail to reveal all the details of his criminal life.
    2nd he can lie for attention, there are many lifers that are locked in prison who lie to get attention being that their locked away from the outside and nobody cares about them stashed off in corner for the rest of their lives . I am sorry but that statement you made Greg pretty ridiculous.You really don't know if Dexter was there or not.



    And yes people have survived gunshot wounds to the head at close range many times, it doesn't matter if you haven't come across it or not its MANY INSTANCES out there.
    Last edited by MobFiga; 07-25-2017 at 05:52 PM.

  7. #3907
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    59
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    12
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What needs to be done is ask yourself is why would the media lie (hard lined NYC media) lie about 2Pac being shot 5 times,especially when they are having a hard time belieiving Suge was shot in the head but years later sources are revealing the shot to the head may be true thats why Suge is going blind.

    Why would the police themselves lie about Pac being shot 5 times they usually count the bullets themselves.

    Pac was shot from his outer thigh to inner thing. If he had shot himself straight down to his nuts it would of went straight down to his legs.



    The fact is Dexter you have yet to show hospital records or police records of Pac not being shot 5 times,because it sounds like you are just trying to sell your book. Like what EDI said the trajectory doesn't make any sense.

    It sounds like you are just trying to sell documentaries and book Greg Kading.

  8. #3908
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    59
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    12
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also Greg Kading did you say Big Jake was a Crip on Vlad TV or something?

  9. #3909
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,478
    Than/ks (Given)
    456
    Than/ks (Received)
    349
    Likes (Given)
    660
    Likes (Received)
    751
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grovetd View Post
    hey greg kading.

    care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? ������ all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading
    You're seriously asking that question then have the nerve to deny implying anything ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post
    are u implying Kading killed Tupac? lmao
    It's obvious lol. Weird fella he is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post
    Greg Kading, Dexter Isaac's word means shit, especially if he is putting street business out there that violates a code for many street dudes, he is in the realm of dry snitching and even cops know snitches can't be trusted this is why it surprises me you are going off a rats word like Keffes and Dexter's
    First of all Dexter doesn't consider himself a street cat anymore. When you're doing life in prison there's nothing left to commit to. Street code is irrelevant at this point in his life. Any confession of his past wrongdoings would be a sign of clearing his conscious. Same with Keefe D. You seem to believe both these dudes are not credible. Do you mind elaborating ?

  10. #3910
    Senior Member grovetd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    247
    Than/ks (Given)
    31
    Than/ks (Received)
    41
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    133
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im not implying anything. i asked a question. do we need to go over middle school grammar and writing education skills?



    Let the world know I plan to die
    If I don’t leave with what I came for I’ll be denied

  11. #3911
    Member Mezza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    91
    Than/ks (Given)
    8
    Than/ks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    15
    Likes (Received)
    25
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Greg Kading I just watched the Who Shot Biggie & Tupac documentary, I saw you declined to be interviewed for that program. Just curious as to why that was the case?

    (No disrespect intended - genuinely interested to hear your side of why you passed on that).

  12. #3912
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezza View Post
    @Greg Kading I just watched the Who Shot Biggie & Tupac documentary, I saw you declined to be interviewed for that program. Just curious as to why that was the case?

    (No disrespect intended - genuinely interested to hear your side of why you passed on that).
    Not Greg, but he was scheduled to do an interview. At the last minute, there was concern about a potential legal conflict - dumb lawyer stuff. It was cleared up within a day, but then Fox apparently never rescheduled. Kading was disappointed, but that's how it goes sometimes.

  13. #3913
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    59
    Than/ks (Given)
    3
    Than/ks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    12
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post



    First of all Dexter doesn't consider himself a street cat anymore. When you're doing life in prison there's nothing left to commit to. Street code is irrelevant at this point in his life. Any confession of his past wrongdoings would be a sign of clearing his conscious. Same with Keefe D. You seem to believe both these dudes are not credible. Do you mind elaborating ?
    Where are you from bro? It really doesn't sound like you know the minds of criminals at all.People who are doing life in prison have no choice but to commit to street shit because guess what they are around street cats, and that is the time they have to commit to it more than any time in his life. And maybe you don't know but people that have delve in the streets most of the time don't really have much choices in the first place.

    Don't try to say that he is clearing his conscious bullshit , you would be surprised by how much attention whoring brothers in prison are doing especially if they are left alone.

    Keefee D is a rat, and rats implicate many people just to appease a case. And Keefee D was not doing life in Jail nigga,so I don't know why you would say the same thing with him.

  14. #3914
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,478
    Than/ks (Given)
    456
    Than/ks (Received)
    349
    Likes (Given)
    660
    Likes (Received)
    751
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post
    Where are you from bro? It really doesn't sound like you know the minds of criminals at all.People who are doing life in prison have no choice but to commit to street shit because guess what they are around street cats, and that is the time they have to commit to it more than any time in his life. And maybe you don't know but people that have delve in the streets most of the time don't really have much choices in the first place.

    Don't try to say that he is clearing his conscious bullshit , you would be surprised by how much attention whoring brothers in prison are doing especially if they are left alone.

    Keefee D is a rat, and rats implicate many people just to appease a case. And Keefee D was not doing life in Jail nigga,so I don't know why you would say the same thing with him.
    This is a revised version of my post:

    Keefe D actually dodged a life sentence (Over An Unrelated Drug Crime) for the 2Pac Confession. What makes him 100% credible is everything he's said in detail has been corroborated independently by multiple other witnesses. If he was caught lying about anything he'd be serving a life sentence by now. Fortunately that isn't the case. He told the truth. As for Dexter, he had a falling out with Jimmy Henchmen after Jimmy accused Dexter of being a government informant (Which according to Dexter is an outright lie).

    Read Dexter Issac's full statement below:




    Source: http://www.laweekly.com/news/who-sho...shakur-2397128

    I take back what i said about Dexter clearing his conscience. Jimmy fucked up and Dexter fired back. As for Keefe, he had no choice but to tell the truth. He was in a comprising position that led him no choice given the hefty circumstances he was in legally speaking.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 10-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.

  15. #3915
    Member Dennis Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Harrislee
    Posts
    76
    Than/ks (Given)
    18
    Than/ks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's very interesting. All those guys couldn't make more in their lives than going to jail for life and robbing people. What a waste of life...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 06:03 PM
  2. Russell Poole Slams Greg Kading In Murder Rap Review
    By jessesurratt in forum Makaveli Theories
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 11:49 AM
  3. I did an interview with detective Greg Kading
    By jessesurratt in forum Makaveli Theories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 12:20 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 04:20 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •