Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here @Greg Kading here is an interview the Outlaws did that are obtuse to the claims Pac shot himself. But the said something I was saying way back, it would be impossible for Pac to get those wounds by shooting himself.If you happen to draw your gun ,from it being in your waistband you would shoot yourself straight down and maybe exit your upper knee or leg,remember Pac had received wounds that went in out of his upper thighs,so that would be impossible.

I am wondering why you take the testimony of Dexter Issac so seriously when cops have never refuted this. Plus the police.press,or hospitals have no reason to lie especially when they had beef with Pac.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post

Here @Greg Kading here is an interview the Outlaws did that are obtuse to the claims Pac shot himself. But the said something I was saying way back, it would be impossible for Pac to get those wounds by shooting himself.If you happen to draw your gun ,from it being in your waistband you would shoot yourself straight down and maybe exit your upper knee or leg,remember Pac had received wounds that went in out of his upper thighs,so that would be impossible.

I am wondering why you take the testimony of Dexter Issac so seriously when cops have never refuted this. Plus the police.press,or hospitals have no reason to lie especially when they had beef with Pac.
    The reality is none of the Outlaws were there. So, I listen carefully to the person who was there and see if his explanation is consistent with known facts. Pac himself admitted that the gunshot residue was on his interior underwear as opposed to his exterior pants. Dexter states Pac went for a gun in his waistband and the other assailant grabbed Pac's hand/gun and it went off in the struggle. Makes perfect sense. We also must ask ourselves what Dexters motive would be to lie while he simultaneously admits to a crime that has been corroborated by Jimmy Henchmen himself. It serves no purpose to lie. Add to that the hundreds of gunshot investigations I've conducted and know that if they had shot Pac 5 times at close range, including a gunshot to his head, he would not have walked away to go enjoy a blunt.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey greg kading.

care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading

Let the world know I plan to die
    If I don’t leave with what I came for I’ll be denied

Gold Member Mr Rogers Neighborhood's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grovetd View Post
    hey greg kading.

care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? ������ all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading
    are u implying Kading killed Tupac? lmao

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post
    im not implying anything.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    The reality is none of the Outlaws were there. So, I listen carefully to the person who was there and see if his explanation is consistent with known facts. Pac himself admitted that the gunshot residue was on his interior underwear as opposed to his exterior pants. Dexter states Pac went for a gun in his waistband and the other assailant grabbed Pac's hand/gun and it went off in the struggle. Makes perfect sense. We also must ask ourselves what Dexters motive would be to lie while he simultaneously admits to a crime that has been corroborated by Jimmy Henchmen himself. It serves no purpose to lie. Add to that the hundreds of gunshot investigations I've conducted and know that if they had shot Pac 5 times at close range, including a gunshot to his head, he would not have walked away to go enjoy a blunt.
    Where did Pac admit that gun shot residue would be on a waistband?Even if there is gun shot residue that can mean they shot Pac close up.

Greg Kading, Dexter Isaac's word means shit, especially if he is putting street business out there that violates a code for many street dudes, he is in the realm of dry snitching and even cops know snitches can't be trusted this is why it surprises me you are going off a rats word like Keffes and Dexter's.

What would be Dexter's motive to lie , 2 reasons:
    he could lie for the simple fact that has turned a state's evidence which would be entail to reveal all the details of his criminal life.
    2nd he can lie for attention, there are many lifers that are locked in prison who lie to get attention being that their locked away from the outside and nobody cares about them stashed off in corner for the rest of their lives . I am sorry but that statement you made Greg pretty ridiculous.You really don't know if Dexter was there or not.

And yes people have survived gunshot wounds to the head at close range many times, it doesn't matter if you haven't come across it or not its MANY INSTANCES out there.
    Last edited by MobFiga; 07-25-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What needs to be done is ask yourself is why would the media lie (hard lined NYC media) lie about 2Pac being shot 5 times,especially when they are having a hard time belieiving Suge was shot in the head but years later sources are revealing the shot to the head may be true thats why Suge is going blind.

Why would the police themselves lie about Pac being shot 5 times they usually count the bullets themselves.

Pac was shot from his outer thigh to inner thing. If he had shot himself straight down to his nuts it would of went straight down to his legs.

The fact is Dexter you have yet to show hospital records or police records of Pac not being shot 5 times,because it sounds like you are just trying to sell your book. Like what EDI said the trajectory doesn't make any sense.

It sounds like you are just trying to sell documentaries and book Greg Kading.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Greg Kading did you say Big Jake was a Crip on Vlad TV or something?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grovetd View Post
    hey greg kading.

care to inform us about your where abouts the night of sept 7 1996? ������ all skeletons come out of the closes mr.kading
    You're seriously asking that question then have the nerve to deny implying anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post
    It's obvious lol. Weird fella he is.

Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post
    Greg Kading, Dexter Isaac's word means shit, especially if he is putting street business out there that violates a code for many street dudes, he is in the realm of dry snitching and even cops know snitches can't be trusted this is why it surprises me you are going off a rats word like Keffes and Dexter's
    First of all Dexter doesn't consider himself a street cat anymore. When you're doing life in prison there's nothing left to commit to. Street code is irrelevant at this point in his life. Any confession of his past wrongdoings would be a sign of clearing his conscious. Same with Keefe D. You seem to believe both these dudes are not credible. Do you mind elaborating ?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not implying anything. i asked a question. do we need to go over middle school grammar and writing education skills?