Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessesurratt View Post
    hmmmmm...
    we did talk about it.. and i am sure you are very familiar with that book, as well as as this article:

Evidence gathered by the paper indicated that: "the shooting was carried out by a Compton gang called the Southside Crips to avenge the beating of one of its members by Shakur a few hours earlier. Orlando Anderson, the Crip whom Shakur had attacked, fired the fatal shots. Las Vegas police discounted Anderson as a suspect and interviewed him only once, briefly. He was later killed in an unrelated gang shooting." The article also included East Coast rappers including Biggie, Tupac's rival at the time, and several New York criminals.
    Before they died, The Notorious B.I.G. and Anderson denied their role in the murder. In support of their claims, Biggie's family produced computerized invoices suggesting that Biggie was working in a New York recording studio the night of the drive-by shooting. His manager Wayne Barrow and fellow rapper James "Lil' Cease" Lloyd made public announcements denying Biggie's role in the crime and claimed further that they were both with him in the recording studio during the night of the event. This article, however, was based on police affidavits and court documents as well as interviews with investigators, witnesses to the crime and members of the Southside Crips who had never before discussed the killing outside the gang.

sound familiar?

In 2002, the LA Times published THAT story by Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Chuck Philips, titled "Who Killed Tupac Shakur" (who has since been discredited, for what ?) Lying about documents Gregory.

You just switched Biggie for Zip.

stay tuned for part 2 with Russ Poole, and you will find out what happens when you assume.

"you can fool some people sometime, but you cant fool all the people all the time"
    Same could be said for Russel Jesse...Anyway will you ask Russel, why the 911 call is saying the car was BLUE that shoot at Biggie ( you keep avoiding that question Jesse) but you will not ask him i know. And you know why?. Because a BLACK impala that David Mack owned was never present at Biggies killing Jesse . There was never a Amir guy in any conection to Biggies murder friend.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmmm...
    we did talk about it.. and i am sure you are very familiar with that book, as well as as this article:

Evidence gathered by the paper indicated that: "the shooting was carried out by a Compton gang called the Southside Crips to avenge the beating of one of its members by Shakur a few hours earlier. Orlando Anderson, the Crip whom Shakur had attacked, fired the fatal shots. Las Vegas police discounted Anderson as a suspect and interviewed him only once, briefly. He was later killed in an unrelated gang shooting." The article also included East Coast rappers including Biggie, Tupac's rival at the time, and several New York criminals.
    Before they died, The Notorious B.I.G. and Anderson denied their role in the murder. In support of their claims, Biggie's family produced computerized invoices suggesting that Biggie was working in a New York recording studio the night of the drive-by shooting. His manager Wayne Barrow and fellow rapper James "Lil' Cease" Lloyd made public announcements denying Biggie's role in the crime and claimed further that they were both with him in the recording studio during the night of the event. This article, however, was based on police affidavits and court documents as well as interviews with investigators, witnesses to the crime and members of the Southside Crips who had never before discussed the killing outside the gang.

sound familiar?

In 2002, the LA Times published THAT story by Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Chuck Philips, titled "Who Killed Tupac Shakur" (who has since been discredited, for what ?) Lying about documents Gregory.

You just switched Biggie for Zip.

stay tuned for part 2 with Russ Poole, and you will find out what happens when you assume.

"you can fool some people sometime, but you cant fool all the people all the time"
    Same could be said for Russel Jesse...Anyway will you ask Russel, why the 911 call is saying the car was BLUE that shoot at Biggie ( you keep avoiding that question Jesse) but you will not ask him i know. And you know why?. Because a BLACK impala that David Mack owned was never present at Biggies killing Jesse . There was never a Amir guy in any conection to Biggies murder friend.

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jessesurratt I got love for you man and respect your hustle, but maybe you should make a separate thread with your theories and for russell so both sources of information are separate rather than cluttered.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    im not avoiding that question, but black or blue in a 911 call? who cares? the interview is completed. i had better q's than that like the murder weapon, russ taking his evidence and why.. you know the thing greg said i ignored.
    Last edited by jessesurratt; 07-30-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not avoiding that question, but black or blue in a 911 call? who cares? the interview is completed. i had better q's than that like the murder weapon, russ taking his evidence and why.. you know the thing greg said i ignored.
    Come on man, you do know that Russel was saying for years that that David Mack used his own black impala to do the shooting, so how it could not be important Jesse?. You know that wery well . Anyway i'm done on this topic,as Shiva said to not create confusion.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double post sorry.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ATTENTION ALL MAKBOARD MEMBERS

On October 7, 2011 Richard Bond contacted the Internal Affairs division of the LAPD, with the accusation that Greg Kading absconded with Documents, Interviews, and property, that was only not his to take but not to be disseminated publicly.
    This Document, watermarked with Greg Kading's name all over it and disseminated publicly specifically states (at the bottom) that the document was property of the FBI, loaned to a police agency, and that its contents are not to be distributed.

This is the Smoking Gun that proves that Richard Bond was and is correct in his accusations.

If I am not mistaken, taking FEDERAL PROPERTY is in fact, a FEDERAL CRIME. This is a blatant criminal act and a Federal Offense. Theft or conversion of FEDERAL Property [CLEARLY Marked 'FEDERAL PROPERTY'] is a violation of FEDERAL LAW.
    Russell Poole Just got done saying, in my recent interview with him, that Greg Kading, a dishonored cop, absconded with materials that were not legally his to take.

Hey @Greg Kading , you know you just F'd up Right? This is criminal activity. Cut and DRY.

@Rossetti_Bourne @Stefan @MWO @makavelli19 @Shiva @Jumpman @kace @GotSomeQ's @streetz @treytyson96 @Scruffy Jay @Felix @Reasynn

Shiva you have just been used by Greg to violate US FEDERAL LAW. This is no different than Snowden leaking NSA documents. I would tread very lightly and question, the benefits vs. Risk of posting undeniably ILLEGAL federal property, pertaining to an active Murder case.

this is weak, get over it.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ya'll.....just wanted to post on update regarding the documentary. We finished 12 more hours of filming yesterday (Saturday)- bring ing us to 30+ hours so far. We still have a full day in Compton and some other LA locations and then we will moving on to Vegas. The goal is to have everything done/edited by years end.

Thanks again for everyones support on the project.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    Hey ya'll.....just wanted to post on update regarding the documentary. We finished 12 more hours of filming yesterday (Saturday)- bring ing us to 30+ hours so far. We still have a full day in Compton and some other LA locations and then we will moving on to Vegas. The goal is to have everything done/edited by years end.

Thanks again for everyones support on the project.
    Sounds great !

Are we looking at a Christmas Release ?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    Sounds great !

Are we looking at a Christmas Release ?
    Probably not....the producers intention is to finish by the years end and submit the documentary to the various film festivals for exposure. He seems to know what he's doing and feels really good about this project. his last four films have all gotten distribution, so thats good.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    Probably not....the producers intention is to finish by the years end and submit the documentary to the various film festivals for exposure. He seems to know what he's doing and feels really good about this project. his last four films have all gotten distribution, so thats good.
    Awesome Greg, when we will get a trailer?.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Awesome Greg, when we will get a trailer?.
    aw man....I dont know bro....I guess once there's a final product.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<----- censored

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://realtalkgazette.wordpress.com...-and-muhammad/
    http://realtalkgazette.wordpress.com...the-ss-impala/

SHit was deleted by accident when I tried to edit. But here are the links again.
    Like King Shultz said to Calvin Candie in Django "Sorry I couldn't resist" right before he shot him. Sorry Greg I can't put up with the act and pretend that I was your fan. I know you are a fraud and I can't put up with the charade any longer.
    Last edited by griffith_the_hawk; 08-18-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)