Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can also elaborate on the importance of Soul (powers of our mind etc.) in music in general and its abilities to both engage our senses but also dissolve them (we can lose our senses in music which is probably why people felt it was the invention of the devil and how a lot of artists like robert johnson and others have claimed to have gained their skills in music through a pact with the devil) Additionally, you can expound not only on the potential evils of music but also how Subliminal messages are so prevalent within music going back to the beatles to modern day rappers. You can also tie this into the Faust legend and the idea that 2pac made a deal with the devil by signing with Suge.
    WHY? why is evil and these legends associated with music? Why do rappers and musicians in general embrace evil so openly? ozzy osbourne, metallica, bone thugs n harmony and countless others? What is it about music which is so devilish and so powerful? I have thought deeply beyond belief about this correlation and I feel its because music is purely illusory. It's illusion based, its not real and can grasp and engage the mind and lead it into dangerous directions, which is why its such a powerful tool to have control over in society. I haven't read the book but the most modern version of the Faust legend was written by thomas mann about a master musician who sold his soul to the devil for twenty four years of greatness. If you can recall, the original faust legend as first brought to prominence by christopher marlowe and in my opinion and still the greatest and most accessible version, it was also 24 years of absolute power and infinite knowledge. Why the number 24? would u elaborate? anything to do with 24 hours in a day perhaps?

I can never blame anyone for thinking so deeply about tupac. all the time I am reminded of how his life mirrors and connects with so many other events and happenings throughout history. Faust, Temptation, Telekinesis, Exile, Faked Death, Shakespeare, Secrecy etc...

To tie this back to telekinesis, 2pac always said he wanted to reach you as an artist.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donBenito View Post
    You can also elaborate on the importance of Soul (powers of our mind etc.) in music in general and its abilities to both engage our senses but also dissolve them (we can lose our senses in music which is probably why people felt it was the invention of the devil and how a lot of artists like robert johnson and others have claimed to have gained their skills in music through a pact with the devil) Additionally, you can expound not only on the potential evils of music but also how Subliminal messages are so prevalent within music going back to the beatles to modern day rappers. You can also tie this into the Faust legend and the idea that 2pac made a deal with the devil by signing with Suge.
    WHY? why is evil and these legends associated with music? Why do rappers and musicians in general embrace evil so openly? ozzy osbourne, metallica, bone thugs n harmony and countless others? What is it about music which is so devilish and so powerful? I have thought deeply beyond belief about this correlation and I feel its because music is purely illusory. It's illusion based, its not real and can grasp and engage the mind and lead it into dangerous directions, which is why its such a powerful tool to have control over in society. I haven't read the book but the most modern version of the Faust legend was written by thomas mann about a master musician who sold his soul to the devil for twenty four years of greatness. If you can recall, the original faust legend as first brought to prominence by christopher marlowe and in my opinion and still the greatest and most accessible version, it was also 24 years of absolute power and infinite knowledge. Why the number 24? would u elaborate? anything to do with 24 hours in a day perhaps?

I can never blame anyone for thinking so deeply about tupac. all the time I am reminded of how his life mirrors and connects with so many other events and happenings throughout history. Faust, Temptation, Telekinesis, Exile, Faked Death, Shakespeare, Secrecy etc...

To tie this back to telekinesis, 2pac always said he wanted to reach you as an artist.
    Wait..what?
    "And my mission is to be more than just a rap musician,
    The elevation of today's generation if I could make 'em listen."

"Fuck "peace" and the police!"
    "And the punk police can't fade me, and maybe
    We can have peace someday, G."

"Last time I saw him he was in Cuba." - Treach
    "Last time I saw him he was lying in the bed." - Snoop Dogg

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want your thoughts on this. I got a question that goes with it to

If Pac was still live, he'd running through all the bitches that's out here right now...Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Beyoncé, Lauren London, Kerry Washington, Melyssa Ford, Mariah, Ashanti, Melanie Fiona, Mya, etc. How would Pac wanna be hermit?

You already answered this with your reply which I thought was pretty straight forward. I want to take it further. When Flex dissed Pac back a few years ago the Outlawz in particular Fatal (as usual) said some interesting and bizarre words.

1.10 onwards... 'He the reason, He the reason Pac at home, Pac at home

Then he takes it even further

2.30 onwards... 'Everybody has their own opinion, nobody is saying you gotta like nobody but you will respect it. You will respect.... and you won't be everywhere talking about it like you think somebody is dead for all this time and they ain't got nobody.

Was this a normal slip? Or did he say what he really felt and knew? It's a bit spooky the way he words it. Almost as if he's saying don't diss Pac he's alive, alone and he's watching what's going on.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donBenito View Post

Man wtf lmao!!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think anything i said was that crazy or off the wall bro. music is real powerful which is why its so influential, thats a no brainer. wherever there is power theres gotta be corruption. very simple.

plus a lot of journalists and writers have compared suge to the devil and used the myth or legend i brought up to the deal tupac made.

Horemheb Reincarnated Will-Tha650City's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah Im not seeing how yall missed the connection there... lol Be glad to speak on it @donBenito

Get your final thoughts in now Im bout to do this one real soon possibly tonight
    Not as a Man am I.
    For free have I become of dimensions and planes.
    In each, take I a new body.
    In each, I change in my form.
    Know I now that the Formless is all there is to form.

-

Immortal Thoth: God, Master and Keeper of The Wisdom. Creator of all Culture & Art

You Watchin but you aint Seein what lies Before You

-

Immortal Tupac Amaru Shakur: Master Makavelli Tha "Shining Serpent" Don Killuminati

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I'm good on the subjects I've brought up so far, if anything else comes to mind i guess it can wait until the next one.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Will-Tha650City View Post
    yeah Im not seeing how yall missed the connection there... lol Be glad to speak on it @donBenito

Get your final thoughts in now Im bout to do this one real soon possibly tonight
    Are u gonna drop it today or naw? Haha I'm waiting on it.
    Follow @PacsLegacy on twitter! Over 19k!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patience my friend lol
    Not as a Man am I.

-

Immortal Thoth: God, Master and Keeper of The Wisdom. Creator of all Culture & Art

-

Immortal Tupac Amaru Shakur: Master Makavelli Tha "Shining Serpent" Don Killuminati

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Drop it bro !!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me get off work n handle my personal business, Pac Talk VIII is on the way fear not lol
    Not as a Man am I.

-

-

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep up the great work @will ,always look forward to new Pac talk.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Take ur time bro, im sure these talks are not easy to put together and if feel u need more content I can try to think of other things worth addressing. To add on to the subject of evil and music and tupac's deal with Suge, why don't you think 2pac never really addressed the subject or mythology of evil as a lot of other rappers do. DMX and Bone for example have songs about ouija boards and damien etc....the few times 2pac mentions or explicitly mentions the devils name is like in My closest roaddogz where he says murder murder mr lucifer..... I feel 2pac addressed real issues which needed to be addressed and wasn't as immature with the lyrical content he produced, he didn't need or didn't utilize gimmicks just to draw attention to himself. maybe i'm missing some songs where he addresses evil explicitly, so correct me if im wrong. he mentions snakes and devils which haven't set him free. but isn't it odd that in documentaries or when people comment on pac they explicitly say that he was possessed by demons? what are ur thoughts on that.....i believe its mainly brought up because people can see that he never got a chance to escape his circumstances and never really broke out of that circle of violence that eventually got him.

Have you ever spoken about tupac's name and how important a persons name is to their life, personality and destiny? Doesn't pac's name mean shining serpent? what do you really feel this name meaning meant to tupac?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

slight delay but yeah Its shall be here soon, I got everything all set up.. even did a run through and talked for almost an hour but it just wasnt quite right.. I didnt address everything i feel needed to be addressed. It should be good by thursday.
    Not as a Man am I.

-

-

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@ Will Duh 650 City. I don't know if u are finished or not and real sorry to keep adding on to this discussion or talking points but I thought about my last post and feel that 2pac may have felt like it was misdirection or wrong to feed into false ideas or myths about evil and superstitions since this was too much like a cop out or an easy way to think about what was right or wrong. It's too easy to say this is good and that is evil. It's possible that the reason 2pac refrained from speaking in blanket statements and simple shots at people is because life is more complex than just categorizing people or things into one or two boxes, he broke down why he was doing what he was doing. As a result, he did talk about evil but he painted a truer and more realistic picture of evil by reinforcing real concepts, it was more of a mature and complex procedure rather than just simple procedure. His analysis of society was more real and practical in how he expressed his feelings of right and wrong so as a result it wouldn't or couldn't be so superficial as a gimmick or the typical hit and run strategy of a lot of artists who include a few words here and there and then expect the praise of being social commentators as a result. His approach was deeper and more of a real honest confrontation of society and its problems. I am speaking on his lyrical content which is really what matters, not the way he dressed or acted here.