User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The real reason why Biggie and Puffy were hanging out in Los Angeles after 2pac died.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The real reason why Biggie and Puffy were hanging out in Los Angeles after 2pac died.

Do you guys really believe that Biggie and Puffy were in L.A. after 2pac died and Suge went to jail to:

A) Make peace with the west coast and try and squash the beef?

or

B) Run around L.A. on some victory parade shit, gloat, and rub in it the west coast face that two of their most beloved figures were dead and in jail.

I'm going with answer B, knowing good and damn well they wouldn't have the balls to pull that stuff when 2pac and Suge were still running around. Knowing that these guys were pretty disliked on the west coast, why would they take a chance putting themselves in such extreme danger? And we all know unfortunately what happened to Biggie on March 9th, 1997, as well as the incident at the 1996 Soul Train Awards and the confrontation with E-40's goons. What are you guys thoughts?
    Last edited by Stack100; 10-08-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little of both I think. They wanted to make peace, make sure the beef is squashed and that nobody would touch them after what happened to Pac. They knew that the shit hit the fan and because of the fact that they were bitch ass niggaz who were afraid of retaliation they had to try to smooth things up and show that they had "love for everyone".

However, as they are rappers they had to mantain their "toughness" and dignity, so they threw poison arrows in some of their interviews (Biggie radio interview).

That, along with the assumption that their hands werent so clean and that they had tight relations with Pac's killers to say the least, that's what got Biggie killed.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going going .... back back .... to Cali Cali.

Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.

Makaveli Souljah 2001Tupacalypse's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lyrics in 'Hypnotize' is quite telling I reckon...

"...Gonna blast squeeze first ask questions last, That's how most of these so-called gangsters pass (Bye, Bye)"

Puffy thought everything was safe for them to be out there, and in my opinion there was an element of gloating to it all. I remember watching a DVD once called 'Westside' and the same dude who was in the documentary 'Welcome to Deathrow' Doug Young summed it up best...

Blast me but never ask me to live a lie
    Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on til I die

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shoot2Kill and @2001Tupacalypse Good points, I forgot about all of those subliminal sneak disses too in "Life After Death". Even if Biggie had gone untouched at the Vibe party that night, I think he definitely would have been lit up in L.A. after that album dropped once people heard all of that stuff on that album while being a hypocrite claiming he wanted no part of the beef. "I spit phrases that'll thrill you, you're nobody 'til somebody kills you". So true indeed.....

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggie song: "Long Kiss Goodnight" explain all...
    Biggie was just trying to get some love from 2Pac Fans, make sure the beef was 100% over.. but that doesnt means he had love for Pac', or some feeling... Pac' just pissed him off with all tha disses and threaths..
    I love Biggie, but all the subliminal disses in "Life After Death" was dirty.. Sometimes i got me thinking, and if Biggie, died before 2Pac ? 2Pac would still dissing Biggie ?

Anyway, that was like "Somebody Gotta Die", when Biggie said "If I got, you got ta go, you to go.."
    Sad.. but true '
    "To Live And Die In Rio De Janeiro."

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and this is why i hate biggie and never listened to him and never will, for me its not all about the music or if the song is good or the beat is raw or whatever, it has to be alot about the person too imo, if biggie didn't diss pac after his death id porbally listen to him, beef is beef shit happens that shit was almost 20 years ago but i can't stand sly people like that so in that case ill never have love for biggie,

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a firm believer in believing that Biggie and Pac were pawns/puppets to suge and puff. So Im going with A, for big and possibly B for puff. I really think biggie felt bad and wanted to squash beef. puff had something to prove though.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2001Tupacalypse View Post
    The lyrics in 'Hypnotize' is quite telling I reckon...

"...Gonna blast squeeze first ask questions last, That's how most of these so-called gangsters pass (Bye, Bye)"

Puffy thought everything was safe for them to be out there, and in my opinion there was an element of gloating to it all. I remember watching a DVD once called 'Westside' and the same dude who was in the documentary 'Welcome to Deathrow' Doug Young summed it up best...

that nigga doug young is on point 100%.... if pac n suge were still around alive/free noway would badboy have been prancing about l.a like they was they would het harrassed to much....personally i feel it was abit ov both squash the beef ...but at the same time on the sly floss around happy pac n suge werent around on they own turf........badboy played with fire them blood niggas knew badboy hung with orlando anderson n keffe d n them sscc playin to much ov a dangerous game...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos Vinicios View Post
    I love Biggie, but all the subliminal disses in "Life After Death" was dirty.. Sometimes i got me thinking, and if Biggie, died before 2Pac ? 2Pac would still dissing Biggie ?
    I honestly think pac would have gloated and been happy if big had died before him. Suge would have bigg'd him up to think its a great thing.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's very coincidental that Big was murdered shortly after being seen talking with Keefe & Orlando.

A very foolish move on Puff and Big's behalf considering that a lot of DR/Blood goons were at the party, who obviously knew that Keefe & Orlando were responsible for Pac's murder.

Perhaps that was the green light for Suge/Poochie? Theresa Swan is alleged to have been Suge's eyes and ears at the party.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    I honestly think pac would have gloated and been happy if big had died before him. Suge would have bigg'd him up to think its a great thing.
    I believe they might have commented on it in interviews but that would have been it. Maybe not, but that's just my personal opinion. But hypothetically, let's say Biggie and Puffy got shot up first in Atlantic City and Biggie died. I'm pretty sure if 2pac and Suge where running all over New York City like they owned the place, those New York cats would have been hella pissed and did everything they could to take their lives. Just like when Snoop and the Dogg Pound where in town filming the "New York, New York" video and Biggie and Funkmaster Flex got on the radio hyping shit up which resulted in the shooting of the Dogg Pound's video trailer.

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the same reason why he made going back to cali and 2pac was making one nation. to show people that the coastal war was bullshit. btw biggie was not disliked in cali nor was was he scared to go to LA. the guy was doing shows in LA when pac was alive. LA loved biggie and NY loved 2pac, don't get it fucked up

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ASAP Ghost View Post
    the same reason why he made going back to cali and 2pac was making one nation. to show people that the coastal war was bullshit. btw biggie was not disliked in cali nor was was he scared to go to LA. the guy was doing shows in LA when pac was alive. LA loved biggie and NY loved 2pac, don't get it fucked up
    my uncle lived in la wen the whole deathrow vs badboy war was goin on...after pac was killed about 80% ov cali was on that fuck badboy /them niggas tryin to take over suges turf tip......doug young is 100% right my uncle wasnt even realli a pac or biggie fan either so its not dikriding .....while pac was alive it was all the hype between him n biggie ... once he got kiled these cali streets were left with a bitter taste n the tension went on the sscc and badboy records,biggie should ov known tho bro you dont go chillin with baby lane /keffe dee n other southside crips while suges got a bunch ov dangerous pirus stil riding for pac n suge that would take niggas heads off for even thinkin some funny shit.........btw pac was been stratigic with the one-nation project.....-include both west /east coast rappers yet exclude badboy from any involoment in the project ...same with deathrow-east ...build an empire on badboys own turf it would have been a checkmate move aswell had it actully happened.....
    Last edited by Bigsim100; 10-09-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    He would, absolutely. Like he did when Stretch died. He didn't give a fuck, he liked it. If you were his enemy- you were his enemy till the end. Thats why I laugh when I see people saying he would've squashed beefs with BB. That was 4 life!!

But the main difference between him and Biggie is that Pac never hid his feelings like a bitch. He told the world, I want this nigga and everyone around him dead, I hate his fucking guts. He never pretended. Unlike Biggie, who gave an interview after Pac's death saying "I feel for his family, his moms...I'd never wish death on nobody" blah blah blah. And then the Long kiss goodnight comes out, and many others that clearly show how he felt.

So that "one love" "worldpeace" bullshit that him and Puff were portraying (Puffy still is) is all FAKE as hell. That's why Pac said he was the realest nigga and them Bad Boy bitches were just making music you could nod your head to.

You cant listen to rap without understanding & feeling the words, and you cant do that if the man whos saying all that is pretending. You can listen to any other type of music without connecting the music to the artist performing it because the words dont have to be related to him at all, and usually arent. Hell I like Queen and Freddy Mercury's voice but I ain't no faggot, and I don't identify with him at all. He just made good music and thats all. As long as hes not singing IM GAY IM GAY DO ME FROM BEHIND, I aint go no problem listening to him.
    With Hip Hop its different though. I can listen to Biggie and appreciate the beat, the way he sounds and spits those words, hat down for his skills!! But I can never get deep into it because I feel he is a pretender. He is not a Don, he is not a Big Poppa. He wasnt even a player. Those are Pacs words. So true...
    Last edited by Kasual; 10-09-2013 at 07:15 PM.