Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tupac dead or alive

Intresting subject, 7 years back i was very much into this mystery. My first real puzzle if you will.
    Understanding the language took my a while to understand correctly as a young european with another language than english as mother language. But I did eventually understand 2pac and how he expressed himself.

The most colorful theory to me was the Ezekiel theory, as you might know pac did act as Ezekiel Whitmore and it's from there the theory was born. Not just because it was pointing in similar direction as my own but it did give an explanation of where pac went after the supposed shooting. Involving Rukahs for example.

So I will try to feed you truthfinders with my own findings as I can remember.

Rukahs as you migh know is Shakur spelled backwards, rukahs how it's expressed nvm spelling means rock or stone in some languages. Rukahs is also the place pac arrive to in a helicaptor in hes video "I wonder if heaven got a ghetto" (in a desert). Also in a MTV program where viewers could ask questions (not seen by myself) it's said that the host took a card with question and said "Do you think I died?, rukahs, africa" and then kept on with the program. I'm also going to throw out that I've heard that rukas/rokas/rukahs yeah you know the deal, is a place Ezekiel visits. And it was close to the tower of syene in Egypt. Present day Aswan. Nothing I can confirm to you, but the guy who presented that information said you need to know about Ezekiel in dephs to know that.

Now to the killuminati album, blasphemy.
    Comin from the Pharoahe's kids, retaliation
    Makin legends off the shit we did, still bullshittin
    Niggaz in Jerusalem, waitin for signs
    God promised, she's just takin her time, haha
    Living by the Nile while the water flows
    I'm contemplating plots wondering which door to go

Brothas getting shot, comin back resurrected
    It's just that raw shit, nigga check it

It kind of feeds the theory of Rukahs being close to Aswan or in Egypt anyway. Aswan is a city in southern Egypt just beside the nile.
    "Living by the Nile while the water flows" Meaning? Well it could mean living there while or aslong life isnt threatened. While contemplating which the next step is.
    Then he ends the verse with saying people can get shot but not dying. I don't think pac speaks of the first shooting incident. More like generally spoken and then says watch and see or check it.
    And honestly I do think Pac would melt in quite well with the population of Egypt not knowing too much of hes true decent.

What else then? Ya there used to be so much more connections in my head but I can't recall much more right now. Will add more if i come to think of something else.

Ya one more thing, I found this guy years back, a young rapper who said he was working on "live to tell" written by Pac. I did look into this guy and he did had some connections like with Pacs mother. He did visit Egypt fairly the same time he was speaking of it. None famous though.

Edit:
    I almost forgot, speaking of rukahs how it means rock/stone in some languages. I did find a place a couple of miles south west of Aswan (about 84km / 52mile). You will see it clearly on Google earth as the rocks light up by the sun. The medalion, euphansia(?). The rocks, how they shine does look like a fallen angel, if you look at it with having north up, east right, west left, south down. Very similar if you ask me. Something that cought my eyes back in the days.
    Last edited by D'don; 01-06-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think hes dead. It would take an elaborate scheme to fake your own dead and somebody that was involved would have talked by now.