Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i find a bit crazy is when you see old footage and photos of pac, the old camera's always make everything look well "old" sort of like watching an old black and white film sometimes you think people in those times saw the world in black and white lol but the new pictures are so clear nice clear skys and sun shining etc sometimes you forget that when pac was alive the sky and sun looked just as clear and as beautiful as it does today. the balimore school of arts looks like its not changed pretty much at all, and look how bright and clear the pic looks, its hard to imagine pac in that picture as clear as it is but thats pretty much how pac would have seen it when he was alive, ok im high as fuck right now and i don't know if people will understand what im even saying but to me its pretty cool to realise old photos seems to give everything an old, dull, moody kind of atmosphere when in reality everything was bright and beautiful just as it is today.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waoa455 View Post
    Does anyone live in the house today?
    Yes a normal white family from what I read. Bet they don't want no black folks coming to visit to see how Pac lived lol

Quote Originally Posted by WooferCooker View Post
    What i find a bit crazy is when you see old footage and photos of pac, the old camera's always make everything look well "old" sort of like watching an old black and white film sometimes you think people in those times saw the world in black and white lol but the new pictures are so clear nice clear skys and sun shining etc sometimes you forget that when pac was alive the sky and sun looked just as clear and as beautiful as it does today. the balimore school of arts looks like its not changed pretty much at all, and look how bright and clear the pic looks, its hard to imagine pac in that picture as clear as it is but thats pretty much how pac would have seen it when he was alive, ok im high as fuck right now and i don't know if people will understand what im even saying but to me its pretty cool to realise old photos seems to give everything an old, dull, moody kind of atmosphere when in reality everything was bright and beautiful just as it is today.
    I know exactly what you mean bro, shit always looks old in Pac footage, like they didnt have high def back then even though we know they obviously did. I don't understand that either. Its like when shit gets older than 15 years it either disappears from youtube or becomes shitter quality overnight!, I don't understand it.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where Tupac recorded the iconic All Eyez On Me. It is rumoured Suge even had an office there, painted all in blood red. Can-AM Recording Studios, 18730 Oxnard Street, Tarzana, CA 91356.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by treytyson96 View Post
    Where Tupac recorded the iconic All Eyez On Me. It is rumoured Suge even had an office there, painted all in blood red. Can-AM Recording Studios, 18730 Oxnard Street, Tarzana, CA 91356.

Makaveli was recorded there as well. One nation too.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been walking down the Google Street(view) for some years now and checking out Pac locations, but I thought you lot have already done that million times before so I never posted anything. Good one @treytyson96 !
    I actually spend a solid amount of time at work strolling around the Google lane, when no ones looking ofcourse I often go to Flamingo-Koval corner and imagine how it all went down, and how one day when I make the trip to Vegas I''ll be sitting there chillin, sippin Hennesy and smoking a fat one in honour of our boy. Hope @Heron M.O.B will still be there to show me around

I think I've visited Pac's house in Calabasas before but I cant find the address.

Here is my two cents for now. Manhattan Quad Studios where Pac got shot in 1994. I think GSV got an update recently or something because I dont remember the sushi place before. When I checked it out before it used to resemble the past more, but what can you do...

From one of these windows Lil Cease was supposedly smoking a blunt hollering at Pac "Yo Pac ssup" before he went inside and the shit went down in the lobby...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not strictly related to Pac, but here is another intersection that changed the hip-hop history. Corner of Wilshere Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue. The exact place in front where Poochie did Biggie.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WooferCooker View Post
    I know what you sayin my high friend I've had exactly the same trip in my head. That just shows you the power of media. When you think of '40s, '50s, '60s... what do you think of? Fucking black & white! You trip in you head that world back then was black and white, that people moved quickly and clumsy like Charilie fucking Chaplin, and that they all had similar voices... hahaha! Thats actually just a personification of black-white movie, we think the motherfucking past is made of movies and photos.

A bit offtopic, but I kinda envy my parents coz they lived through times where things constanstly changed. Every decade had something authenthic something that people remember it by. Today, everything is fucking same. Empty... The 2000s+ all look alike. There is nothing in my head that separtes 2005 and 2014m like they are different ages, only my own milestones.
    The 90s was the last decade that had "soul" and "spirit"... Kids still played on the street, we could gather 20 of us in half an hour, just going door to door, no need for cell phones. Today is just fucking iPads and shit, worse music, worse movies, worse quality of food, life.... worse and more selfish people. I dunno. I guess I'm getting too old, even though Im only 28, but Im glad I caught the nineties even though I was a child, I still feel and remember that beautiful time. Today everything is served to you and there aint nothing special about that, people have less dreams, hopes, wishes...Before it was an EVENT when you rent a video cassete, that made you happy as you can be! Now you just get it off the torrents and blahh...boring
    Sorry for the rant, it was coming a long time, I had to somewhere
    Last edited by Kasual; 12-16-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you guys enjoy these two.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli19 View Post

Haha nice bro !!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsim100 View Post
    Haha nice bro !!
    the guy aint me but they are great pictures.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys for photos

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE this! awesome post my friend!!!
    Does anybody know this location??? I'd love to recreate these pics too, for my personal album more than anything!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found the one on the right! It's outside the Los Angeles Criminal Courts Building.

To see it, just go to google and paste this address and click maps and then streetview!:
    247 N Broadway, Los Angeles, California

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered, this is Pac's house I found before on GSV. It is the one from the video of his last 25th birthday, where the Outlawz hung out waiting for him... Also the one where he did the "lost Vibe interview", sitting and watching the Bulls game.

The address is 4730 Azucena Rd. Unfortunately the photos seem taken in 2007 hence the bad (not HD) quality, but if you decide to walk around and explore the hood with GSV like I did, you will see that the quality changes to better literally right after you go by his house.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6980 Monte Rosa Ave.
    Entrance to the compound where Suge's Las Vegas mansion was... the last place Pac's been to before proceeding to fatal Flamingo-Koval intersection...