User Tag List

Thread: RJ Bond gets "confession letter"/white Cadillac video removed from YouTube. Reposted

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RJ Bond gets "confession letter"/white Cadillac video removed from YouTube. Reposted

Unfortunately, RJ Bond is not only unwilling to publicly debate the contents of his new claims, he wishes to censor information which opposes (or in this case, refutes to death) what he is attempting to sell.

Please repost, share, rip, etc. Not a big fan of censorship. He did this before in 2007, then again in 2013. Shame that he's taking this so personal too.

I reposted the video and edited out what he claimed was his "property", and added three more damning points:
    1. Chris Blatchford's attempt to distance himself from this "confession letter" blunder. Blatchford was the one who got the letter from Soria on June 5th, 1998 (which RJ claimed was given to Blatchford "PRIOR" to Biggie being killed in March, 1997).
    2. The comment from the LAPD saying that the meeting they had with Bond and Poole was basically moot since they're in California and the murder happened in Nevada.
    3. RJ Bond's weird tantrum that I hindered the (non-existent) investigation into the "confession letter" because I named names when his OWN advertisement for his book (scheduled to be released on September 13th) claimed that the reader will "get a whole new group of suspects, motives, cover-ups, the identify of the shooters through a 'confession letter' that supports a completely new understanding of the Tupac Shakur murder".

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the fuck is he releasing his shitty book on pacs anniversary for.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli19 View Post
    Why the fuck is he releasing his shitty book on pacs anniversary for.
    Not to mention, that his fraud points at the direction that Pac had stolen Brenda got a baby, and he was killed because of that. And i'm sure that their main problem is with @Greg Kading documentary. They know wery well, that the people who they interviewed in the assasination crap, in that thing they were saying one thing, but to the police they were saying that Orlando had Pac killed, and that is documented. They will be exposed again as frauds.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey rj, just fuck off already...
    RIP Fatal

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suck on these nuts r j bonds that book ain't shit . @AntonBatey good work

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Not to mention, that his fraud points at the direction that Pac had stolen Brenda got a baby, and he was killed because of that. And i'm sure that their main problem is with @Greg Kading documentary. They know wery well, that the people who they interviewed in the assasination crap, in that thing they were saying one thing, but to the police they were saying that Orlando had Pac killed, and that is documented. They will be exposed again as frauds.
    On point it wouldnt suprise me 1 bit if rj bond has tryed to block or blackball gregs documentary from getting put out there.....the guys a hater and cant stand the fact that hes been exposed as a fake ...

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rj bond and jesse know anton batey has just destroyed that whole confession letter /white lincoln in 1 video so know they are pissed they will try anything to discredit and attack anton now...... Jeese just put an old video ov frank again rambling on about how anton has no clue type ov shit ... Wen will these guys give it a rest and face it pac was killed by crips....

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Somebody try contacting Lil Half Dead and let him know RJ Bond is trying to frame him. I wonder what Snoop would think of this Hmm.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    Somebody try contacting Lil Half Dead and let him know RJ Bond is trying to frame him. I wonder what Snoop would think of this Hmm.
    Lil' Half Dead (Donald Smith) knows about it. He thinks is funny and crazy. He also said he'd file a lawsuit if any publication comes out insinuating or outright claiming he killed Tupac. The theory is absolutely nuts and Mr. Bond has no actual rebuttal, which is why he's just either
    a) throwing around weird, childish personal attacks (or even more bizarrely, asking for personal information like my address),
    b) wants to talk about anything other than the contents of the video, or
    c) tantrums that I got the letter, went to the root of it and exposed it. I love the tantrum about how I "hindered" a (non-existent) LAPD investigation by putting Danny Patton, Malcolm Patton and Lil' Half Dead's name out there when R.J. Bond's OWN book advertisement claims that the book will reveal the "identity of the [so-called] shooters through a 'confession letter'".

The "confession letter" was conjured up by a paranoid schizophrenic (clinically diagnosed) whose family and friends said didn't live in reality and was a habitual story-teller. The theory is dead on arrival, which explains the emotionalism from their side.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Shoot2Kill;262182]Somebody try contacting Lil Half Dead and let him know RJ Bond is trying to frame him. I wonder what Snoop would think of this Hmm.[/QUO