User Tag List

Thread: Should the United States get involved in Iraq again?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Should the United States get involved in Iraq again?

Should we risk American lives just to fight ISIS?

Should we fight an organization that wasn't a threat to America in the first place?

"Bitches is wild, niggaz is lame, I hung around with real niggaz got exposed to the game
    Muthafuckas actin' crazy busted me in the jaw Initiated as an Outlaw"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a terrible situation we got ourselves in...... invading iraq and libya will prove to be the worst things the US could have done as far as those situations were concerned..... basically put both countries back in the stone age with more killing going on in both of those countries then ever before... saddam and ghaddafi were no saints by any means but at least they had a working government, stability and law.... we went in there, whipped everyone out.. brought a bunch of weapons in... gave them to the people and said "here you go, do your stuff, were out" lol... they dont know wtf their doing... so now all those weapons are being used against us.... the iraqi military have no chance... so of course they gonna drop their sht and run... ISIS now has a lot of those weapons... ridiculous..

now this ISIS thing is really starting to gain numbers and attention in iraq and Syria.. and what really fcking funny is that we basically support ISIS in syria but not in iraq... lol... stupidest sht ever... there is so much chaos now its unbelievable... the US doesnt know who is who anymore or anything... the problem is that if we dont do something in iraq then ISIS will probably take control of it...

i dont know what to think about this sht anymore.. i just still cant get over the fact that we went into iraq and libya in the first place... and now it seems syria is the next on our list with us already using airstrikes there... fighting supposedly ISIS and assad at the same time... stupid..

i probably could have worded this a lot better but im just tripping out right now over this whole sht...

Makaveli Souljah 2001Tupacalypse's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISIS need to be stopped with immediate effect, but I don't understand why the neighbouring countries can't handle it themselves? after all it'll be them who are going to be mutilated and murdered if ISIS cross their borders and invades, so it's in their best interest to come together and deal with it without any help from western forces.

Blast me but never ask me to live a lie
    Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on til I die

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's sadly all about the US making money off it's arms trade, it was illegal to invade Iraq in the first place. Where I work they had a big book in the reception area saying Building in Iraq, I notice it's disappeared since ISIS have taken over, the whole things sick how they bomb the place to pieces, then use a US building company to rebuild it so they can make more profit.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2001Tupacalypse View Post
    ISIS need to be stopped with immediate effect, but I don't understand why the neighbouring countries can't handle it themselves? after all it'll be them who are going to be mutilated and murdered if ISIS cross their borders and invades, so it's in their best interest to come together and deal with it without any help from western forces.
    The bordering countries are Israel, Jordan, Iran, Lebanon, Kuwait, SA & Turkey. Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon would need support. Israel would probably do something about ISIS but they're to busy murdering Palestinians, plus we're their bitch. If Turkey does attack then basically NATO would need to get involved. SA isn't going attack but in case they do get attacked, ISIS are destroying our oil supply. The only country I see capable of fighting ISIS is Iran and they have nukes, so that wouldn't turn out well. Point is this would not have happened if we didn't invade Iraq in the first place.
    Last edited by Revolución; 10-10-2014 at 04:44 PM.

"Bitches is wild, niggaz is lame, I hung around with real niggaz got exposed to the game
    Muthafuckas actin' crazy busted me in the jaw Initiated as an Outlaw"

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papaveli View Post
    what a terrible situation we got ourselves in...... invading iraq and libya will prove to be the worst things the US could have done as far as those situations were concerned..... basically put both countries back in the stone age with more killing going on in both of those countries then ever before... saddam and ghaddafi were no saints by any means but at least they had a working government, stability and law.... we went in there, whipped everyone out.. brought a bunch of weapons in... gave them to the people and said "here you go, do your stuff, were out" lol... they dont know wtf their doing... so now all those weapons are being used against us.... the iraqi military have no chance... so of course they gonna drop their sht and run... ISIS now has a lot of those weapons... ridiculous..

now this ISIS thing is really starting to gain numbers and attention in iraq and Syria.. and what really fcking funny is that we basically support ISIS in syria but not in iraq... lol... stupidest sht ever... there is so much chaos now its unbelievable... the US doesnt know who is who anymore or anything... the problem is that if we dont do something in iraq then ISIS will probably take control of it...

i dont know what to think about this sht anymore.. i just still cant get over the fact that we went into iraq and libya in the first place... and now it seems syria is the next on our list with us already using airstrikes there... fighting supposedly ISIS and assad at the same time... stupid..

i probably could have worded this a lot better but im just tripping out right now over this whole sht...
    What up bro.. Glad to see you around on here dropping jewels. Hope all is blessed

This whole situation is a result of catapulted events that could & should have been avoided.. At the end of the day the war is benefiting the US & Israel to stack up on the $$$$

We live in a world where religion has been perverted as well as being glorified in the media to crucify (pun intended) a specific race.. Humanity is becoming less human. God bless the future for our next gen
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough