User Tag List

Thread: 2PAC PLAYING A MOVIE CHARACTER (Part 2)

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2PAC PLAYING A MOVIE CHARACTER (Part 2)

At 4:00 “To DIE SLOWLY, to die painlessly, you know what I mean, that’s HIS CHARACTER is EUTHANASIA and my character is reality because I DON’T WANNA DIE. So when it gets to THAT POINT WHEN WE COME TO THE DOOR WHEN WE GOTTA TAKE THAT BIG CHANCE, Stretch has no problem taking that chance because he feels as though he’s already dying so it’s to DIE SLOW, it’s to die painlessly, you know what I mean? WHATEVER FUN WE COULD HAVE ON WAY is what HE WANTS TO DO whereas with me it’s like I DON’T WANNA DIE so I'm constantly GETTING US OUT of THIS DRAMA that he puts us in"

^^^ 2pac uses both Tim Roth's character - Stretch in the movie of "Gridlock'd" and his own character -Spoon to reveal somethings. He refers to faking his death as when they "come to the door and gotta take that big chance" and he also refers to faking his death as "to die slow" because taking yourself out in that manner is a way of pumping your brakes and slowing things down which may result in extending your life span. That's why Pac says "I don't wanna die" so Pac is getting both of them "OUT", but notice how Stretch who represents Euthanasia and dying slow is the same person who puts them in a DRAMA which is a play,show, or movie, and DRAMA's consist of ACTING. So their Euphaniasia - the process of dying slow - the big chance they gotta take is also A DRAMA.

In “Letter to the President”, Pac says, “why should I lie when I CAN DRAMATIZE” and “plus all my homies wanna die call it EUTHANASIA” and in the chorus he says, “THESE NIGGAZ ACTING up in the hood, SEND more troops'’

At 5:35 “I WENT TO SCHOOL of performing arts. I studied, I wanted to be an actor but due to the poverty and the natural circumstances that stopped me like being poor and homeless and all of that, I NEVER GOT A CHANCE to leisurely study acting with great teachers and you know, FINE TUNE MY CRAFT. WHAT I DID DO though was THROW MYSELF INTO the streets AND LEARNED as many experiences as I could. NOW THAT I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY NOW TO RELAX, EXHALE AND ACTUALLY WORK ON THE CRAFT, I have so many things to draw from and it makes it TO WHERE I AM COMFORTABLE

^^^This is how you see the deeper message beneath the surface: He's tells us that HE "WENT" somewhere, a place where he could study and work on his acting craft. A definition of the word "Craft" is : Skill or ability used for bad purposes; cunning; deceit; guile. So obviously, this craft refers to his survival skills or skills of deceiving and playing people.
    This "school" he went to is a place where he "NOW" has the opportunity to relax, exhale, and it's a place where he's "comfortable."
    Take not that he said, "WHAT I DID DO". You will be seeing a similar phrase pop up in song lyrics and interview clips as we go on in this lesson.

In “Tupac-Resurrection" DVD, in the DVD EXTRAS section there is a deleted scene Tabitha Soren asking Pac if he knew who shot him and Pac said, “It is not important that other people know what happened to me. I JUST SAID IT. Now that I said it, it is dead! YOU CAN BELIEVE ME or not believe me. I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO. It is no religion about getting shot; I’m not trying to get any converts.

^^^He was referring to the his staged shooting which he planned for 96 and he gave a hint that nobody was supposed to know who the supposed shooter was. He said "I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO" meaning he faked his death.

Let's go back to his interview with Sway (2pac "In His Own Words" interview):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_EqT35sbc

At 28:42 ”Yo, when I walked upstairs, swear on everything I love. I seen it in they eyez, I can never describe this look until you get shot and you see it yourself. Niggaz looked at me like this....I WALKED OUT the elevator, I didn’t know I was shot in my head or nothin…”THEY SAID in the Vibe Interview I WAS ACTING LIKE I WAS IN A MOVIE. What they’re really tryin to say is THAT THIS NIGGA IS RAW

^^^Here 2pac used the narrative of the 94 shooting to reveal some deep secrets about his planned staged homicide in 96 which would play out like a movie because he would be acting. Actually Sway had said to Pac, “you said that THEY LOOKED AT YOU LIKE YOU WAS A GHOST?” Pac used the phrase “I walked OUT” to reveal that HE LEFT or Checked out. When you walk out it means you EXITED, and then Pac makes reference to Acting like he was in a movie. This is Pac’s way of giving us a message about a shooting that was staged or Dramatized.
    Notice how he said “what they really trying to say is that this nigga is RAW”. That’s the same thing he said in “Troublesome 96” when he said, “Badboy killa, there is no one realer, WHAT YOU SAW was the rough, rugged, and RAW, OUTLAW!”. He says, “WHAT YOU SAW” because we would be WATCHING him.

Now let’s listen to the Vibe interview:

When the VIBE lady asked Pac do you think Puffy was involved, Pac said, “I have things that will back up my claim, BUT THIS IS NOT FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT” and later Pac says, “you seen what I said in the Vibe article. I basically BOWED OUT and WAS GONNA GO AHEAD ABOUT MY LIFE. The next issue, no it wasn’t even the next issue because them cowards waited about four issues to get their story together. Four issues later half of New York is commenting on me getting shot and before they was like we didn’t see nothing. In the 1st issue read it Vibe viewers! NOBODY SEEN SHIT! The 4th issue when they came back with a reply EVERYBODY KNEW WHAT I DID, THEY KNEW WHAT I SAID, I WAS ACTING. Who gets shot 5 times AND ACTS? Oh, I didn’t get shot 5 times in their vision, I only got shot once BECAUSE THEY FOUND the bullet. “The police found the bullet”, NOW THEY THE COPS, NOW THEY DOING DICTECTIVE WORK. THEY FOUND the bullet. Oh you found the bullet huh? So what is this other shit in me then? WHAT WAS THE DOCTORS TALKING ABOUT? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THESE OTHER HOLES in me? HOW DID I get gun powder all over me

^^^First of all Pac advises that “this is not for the world to know about” because it’s supposed appear like a conspiracy. It’s supposed to be mysterious and controversial. He then gives a hint about LEAVING by saying he “bowed out” and “was gonna go ahead about my life” and then notice how he reveals the controversy about his staged shooting in Vegas by saying, “before they was like we didn’t see nothing” but later by the 4th issue ,”everybody knew WHAT I DID”, “THEY KNEW WHAT I SAID” meaning, they knew WHAT HE HAD SAID ON HIS SONGS and INTEVIEWS – THE CLUES & SIGNS, then notice how Pac says, “I WAS ACTING” to reveal that this shooting was DRAMATIZED. Then Pac starts to play devil’s advocate to the alive theorists by saying that the alive theorists are saying all this stuff because THEY FOUND CLUES. So Pac says, the theorists are now the cops, now they doing detective work, in other words, they’re searching for clues and doing interviews with people to find evidence that PAC WAS ACTING in this mysterious shooting. So Pac playing devil’s advocate counter argues against the alive theorists by saying, “WHAT WAS THE DOCTORES TALKING ABOUT? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THESE OTHER HOLES” for instance, like the HOLES IN BMW! He’s asking, “CAN YOU EXPLAIN?”

And then right after Pac said all that, he then said, “So yes, I did say thug life WAS DEAD, yes I BOWED OUT, all of that, but when they said that, THEY BREATH NEW LIFE IN ME, and thug life not only became a rap group but IT BECAME A WAY OF LIFE FOR LIFE FOR ME . He said this to point to his death and new life. Notice it became a way of life FOR LIFE! And that is the life that Pac is living today.

And then at 2:43 he says, “you read where I GAVE MY WHOLE SOUL to you muthafukas and said YO, I’M THROUGH, I JUST WANNA CHILL, I JUST WANNA LIVE LIKE, and muthafuckas took shots from every direction !”

^^^This sounds like some Sun Tzu shit because Sun Tzu disappeared to live a peaceful life. 2pac is talking about chillin and living. He said he was through and he gave his whole soul which was a sign of his death as a crucifixion or sacrifice. Just like the Bible says Jesus gave his life for the world, Pac is saying that he gave his whole soul to you muthafuckas.
    In The Last interview, 2pac said these words : I KILLED MYSELF racist ” and “to me IT’S LIKE I’M A TOTALLY NEW HUMAN BEING ” to imply a death and reincarnation, or a change.

Let’s see an interview clip from behind the movie set of the “Grid Lock’d” :

“Rap, IT’S GETTING TOO POLITICAL. I WANNA BE SOMEBODY NEW not SOMEBODY THAT’S SPOKE ABOUT ALL THE TIME and SO PART OF THE CONTROVERSY that you CAN’T APPRECIATE MY NEW WORK, you know what I mean, YOU’RE TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT THE CONTROVERSY and THAT’S WHAT IT IS NOW, it’s like controversy, selling records, it’s not fun, BUT ACTING I COULD BE SOMEBODY ELSE

^^^He said that it was getting too political because of all that Makaveli- War shit he was he was rapping about. He said “I wanna be somebody new” and when he said “but acting I could be somebody else” he was saying he’ll be a changed man or a reborn person in his life because he’ll be acting and his life will be like a movie.
    He also threw in hints about the controversy. We know that Pac told Tabitha that he wanted to be known for controversies, he wanted to be talked about, and wanted to be known as a survivor so what Pac is trying to say in this interview is that we’ll be too busy trying to solve the controversy but we’ll fail to appreciate his new work as an ACTOR. Basically he’s saying that we need to see him as an ACTOR- which also means a deceiver, faker, pretender, and performer and that will clear up all the controversies for us. He says about the controversy, “and that’s what it is now” because his words in the interview were ahead of time and he knew that people would be talking about his controversy. It’s very interesting how he normally puts acting above rapping, but both his rapping and acting actually go hand in hand. The acting just happened to be the “next level” or a “different game” from the rap game. Pac becomes a player in the next level and it causes rap to be more alive for years and causes rap to sell more, and it causes rappers to be more noticed. Let me remind again that when Pac says acting, he’s not referring to Hollywood but rather he’s referring to being a player, a deceiver, a performer, and a faker. His acting is like the movie segment of the messages in his lyrics.
    Pac also told Tabitha that everybody changes and becomes better people and that he just wanted his chance. So if Pac has his chance by acting ; pretending, deceiving, playing, faking or performing, he could become someone else or somebody new. He could be reincarnated and changed!
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 11-13-2014 at 03:13 AM.