User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Actions, Deeds, Sins, Losses, Corruption, Immorality and Shadiness of Don Mcfly

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default The Actions, Deeds, Sins, Losses, Corruption, Immorality and Shadiness of Don Mcfly

This Thread will most likely be a monologue of my own expression. If I ever feel the need to communicate or express my complete contempt and hatred of this individual for what this user did to me, I will use this thread to express it so as to not disturb the flow of other posts and discussions on this website.

For those who may not know, in a nutshell, this user whose name is in the title of the thread, was active on this site about a year ago, heavily and around my birthday last year formed a bond with me, not necessarily a true or deep bond but as true as it could be based on online communications. He and I spoke many times and he essentially misled me into being involved in something that eventually resulted in myself losing between 7 to 8k. A LOT OF MONEY. ALL OF MY SAVINGS. GONE. I never asked for anything or asked for anyone to lead me down the wrong path but I was involved in something much worse and these illegal activities could've potentially put me in much deeper trouble legally speaking and could've permanently damaged my life beyond financial losses. I don't think people or McFly truly understands the consequences of what he did or what he got me into. I can't forget.

I'm don't want to be a victim but in the end I did the get the shortest end of the stick. I know now that loyalty or trust or principles cannot be found anywhere and the one place I felt that these principles and morals would have existed, within a community honoring the spirit of who many feel and I certainly felt was and possibly is a principled and moral human being, 2pac Shakur, do not exist here either. And if they cannot exist here, they can only exist within innocence or naivety.

So, I hope the wheels of fate and fortune continue to turn and this individual named McFly realizes what he did and may return to read this post and do what is right, for someone who has been on the edge of fate and fortune for as long as they can remember and has always received the shorter end......

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want it stickied?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IF you feel that would mean anything or be effective in any way.

I need help figuring out ways to make money legitimately. My job is a pain in the ass and any amount of hours i work overtime less than 11 to 12 hours extra every week doesn't make much of a difference since its taxed at a higher tax bracket.

Any real and reasonable suggestions would be appreciated. I could use all the painful experiences and create art, such as poetry. But, with all the entry fees for competitions, there is no guarantee I would win the top prizes in the 500 to 1500 or 2500 range.

That would be a miracle or dream come true if I could get a couple or a few thousand or even more from any work or art I created. The Montreal International Poetry prize pays 50k. Jesus, that would be a dream come true, second only to getting pussy.

Part time jobs or a higher paying full time job are the only things that come into mind, everything else would be illegal and not worth the risk in terms of compensation.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

6 or 7k is not a lot of money to one person but it is a lot to another person. Heck, it's about a years worth of rent. It's enough of a security blanket to know that if I lost my job or had to relocate or take a break or an emergency took place, I had something just in case. I don't have that anymore.

It's not just the money, it's the loss of principle, loss of trust, betrayal of trust and word and bond. That's the most torturous and painful element.

I don't know why I even come on here still, after what happened. And, I don't know why ppl seem to think I'm whining or complaining, I obviously am still alive and working full time and paying my bills and living a life. It's not about complaining, it's about making sure ppl know that when someone says they have your back, they should have your back and it's not easily forgotten. What is this man wanting me to do? Go to the authorities? Fuck no! But, he obviously doesn't seem to care at all about the consequences. The way I look at it, Im 7k poorer and he's like 4k richer. How can I forget something like this? In two months it will have been a year since I first had a deep conversation with him on my birthday when I was visiting Berkeley. That's when everything began.

It's been one of the hardest and definitely least progressive years of my life. I keep going backwards and don't know why. Am I too nice? Do I have to turn into an asshole or threaten people? I don't know what it's gonna take but I'll never feel the same way about Pac ever again. I don't care what anybody says to counter that.

And don't respond in stupid, petty and lax ways not giving a fuck or acting like its not a big deal, cuz it is a big deal....And i can't believe my dude would do this to me....ever! Not him!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And the dude who got me into this? Didn't he make a fast buck? Yes he did. And no it wasn't blind trust because I was very cautious and resisted doing this for a very long time. I asked questions repeatedly and avoided doing a lot of other shit and finally consented due to his pandering and insistence. I knew it wasn't right but I genuinely was misled because I was told there was little risk as I could just feign ignorance. The whole thing was extremely stupid but yes there is such a thing as a quick buck because McFly made a nice buck without having to do shit.

I know it was a long time ago but the reason I'm still on here is I won't easily forget it and probably never will.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You put up 7K to 8K with a STRANGER from the INTERNET. Someone you never met in real life.

Duh.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post

You put up 7K to 8K with a STRANGER from the INTERNET. Someone you never met in real life.

Duh.
    I didn't put anything up.

The $ came to me first.

His reasoning was, if this third party money holding/payment processing site similar to paypal....says anythinig or detects anything just tell em to fuck off, well, I guess I could've done that but my credit would've been fucked...for a longer period of time than it would take me to build up the same amount in savings. Looking back, i did the right thing with how i handled the situation. I paid this third party in full and they could've prosecuted me or held me in violation.

This dude on the net, McFly, I spoke on the phone with him, I don't know what convinced me to use my name, it was a whim or a quick decision because I had spoken with him for so long.
    @Shoot2Kill...I think you deleted your post.

But you still meant what you said. How am I disqualified? What disqualifies me from credibility? That I talk about this so much? Like once a week or 3 times a month? Is that too much? That's a stupid logic you have, what else am I supposed to do? Take it?

And this is my ranting ground? I don't want it to be. But where else am i supposed to talk about this...? Authorities?...That's another stupid thing to say. Yes this is the place where everything went down so this is the place where everything will go down when I wanna say something.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donBenito View Post
    How am I disqualified? What disqualifies me from credibility? That I talk about this so much? Like once a week or 3 times a month? Is that too much? That's a stupid logic you have, what else am I supposed to do? Take it?

And this is my ranting ground? I don't want it to be. But where else am i supposed to talk about this...? Authorities?...That's another stupid thing to say. Yes this is the place where everything went down so this is the place where everything will go down when I wanna say something.
    You initially gave off a terrible impression that had people laughing at you instead of sympathizing.

The way you suddenly decided to share your incidental story that happened A YEAR AGO in a completely unrelated thread/topic. Above all else, relentlessly seeking for an audience in order to accumulate various responses in that other thread. That pegged my bullshit meter so high that it actually earned you comparisons to West-Africa's trolling characteristics. And yes, this is your ranting ground, whether you like to admit it or not. If you didn't want it to be, then this thread wouldn't have been created. You said it yourself, this is a thread to express your complete contempt and hatred towards McFly. So let's not contradict ourselves here. Basically you have no nice words to say about the dude, so what else you'd say other than insult the dude that fucked you up. A thread dedicated to insulting someone, that's a ranting ground. Anyway, I'm done here. Enjoy ranting endlessly as you wish. It won't magically bring back the 7K-8K you lost.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 04-17-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't care what you say you didn't have to go through what I went through...wait til you have everything you've worked for forced outta ur hands...at least I played some cards to protect myself and prevent long term damage...could've been a lot worse....so you can understand why I would be so pissed!...this could've stayed on my record and credit for a decade or more....my entire mid life would've been fucked ...I saved myself under dire circumstances. All because I chose to go on PAC sites...Anyways...I'm done...I'm outta here...they say revenge isn't always the best solution but I'll get even in my own way....I'm gonna write an essay or small book on PAC...throw it on amazon....its gonna be sneaky and cleverly presented....might not even be about PAC when you look at it...but looking back I haven't gained anything from going on these PAC sites...a few worthy discussions and conversations and books to read ...and a book from my guy at Tat that he sent me...but what happened last August....not a year ago ...8 months ago...made it pretty clear what these sites mean to my life and what I mean to them. I don't need any further explanation or clarification...I'm outta here ...this place has no actual ppl on it...

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean.....the money wasnt exactly "forced" out of your hands, you gave it to him

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't blame it on Pac (who gave money to homeless people, met a dying kid, to make his wish come true etc.). And he did all that after being fucked by many people. But if you want to tarnish his name because of what happened, then say it to Pac's family members, if you'll dare. They're from USA, and most of them are online and they read fans messages, some even reply to 'em. Anyway, just 'cause one dude fucked you over, doesn't mean the whole community is the same. And what @Shoot2Kill said- I wouldn't give that amount of money to a stranger from the internet. No matter how many hours we'd speak or something. And not even here, on Pac's forum, because in a way it's a perfect spot to hustle people. They wouldn't expect that, like in your case. And don't lie to yourself, you know that you're not outta here. You're not the first one here who said that, and after that returned to post some more.
    "And my mission is to be more than just a rap musician,
    The elevation of today's generation if I could make 'em listen."

"Fuck "peace" and the police!"
    "And the punk police can't fade me, and maybe
    We can have peace someday, G."

"Last time I saw him he was in Cuba." - Treach
    "Last time I saw him he was lying in the bed." - Snoop Dogg

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't believe my eyes what i've read here,7k-8K is ALOT of money if i had that i wouldn't even trust my own mum with that kind of cash,let alone some stranger from the internet that you have never met in your entire life! it could of been a con man, or anybody!i really do feel sorry for you man because if i lost that i would of been probably in depression! but at least you'll learn from your mistakes i just cant get my head around how you could trust someone so easy! thats one fucked up situation, im sorry for saying this and i know it will stab you in the heart but giving money away just like that is just the most irresponsible and stupid thing ever

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You just have to learn your lesson and move on. McFly nor the money is coming back apparently, and complaining about it on MB isn't going to bring it back either.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    You just have to learn your lesson and move on. McFly nor the money is coming back apparently, and complaining about it on MB isn't going to bring it back either.
    I know. I agree. It's been so hard. But, you're right. I know that at this point in my life, between 28 to 30 ppl who have not properly structured their lives up to this point can feel even worse at this point since its a time when adulthood is so unavoidably official.

I know I'm not getting it back. I actually think due to the fact that nothing worse happened...its a great lesson. I know deeply now, in ways I can never forget that things can't always go the way you want and life isn't perfect. Learning can be really hard and for me it's always been harder for me when it comes to Life and Growth.

I have so many other problems and I've created so many more problems for myself. I'm deeply concerned about the amount of shit i've been taking...pain pills. It's something I've escalated...to self medicate due to pain. But, i've gone days without taking anything so I know i'm not some hopeless addict, it's just a way to cope with stress and pain...But I have a friend who has has a much bigger prescription than I do and reminds me all the time how dangerous synthetic opiates are...I'm so stupid and naive! In my mind, like a child, I feel nothing can ever happen to me. But, it would be such a tragedy if I went out or died due to something so stupid that I know was so silly to even get involved in. I have a nice, loving and supportive family and here I am complaining and acting stupid about such silly shit.

I'll be honest, if i can survive and get back to functioning normally without feeling the need to do or take anything, even if its out of boredom, I'll be so much wiser and stronger for all that has happened to me within past 8 to 9 months.

Pray that I don't do anything stupid and can understand the value of my life and be smarter about preserving it. Being so dramatic and thinking my life is over money or shit not working out with a chick is totally unnecessary.

I do feel stronger and more able to deal with difficulties after feeling so low and in a dark place for so long.

I do know how stupid I've acted here but I know in the long run it may have been a necessary life event for me, to grow up more and finally learn to deal with life in a more mature way. I was screaming and yelling for so long, resisting the inevitable.

I have no choice but to stabilize now keep myself safe and live a long and healthy life...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Truth is. I love this place and places like it, for the community. That's why I reacted so harshly!

But in the coming weeks, you will learn and see that the sharpness of my mind and the fire of my ambition is still as strong as it ever could be. I will show you what it means to be a real, true and proper Student!