Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bad Azz Says Nate Dogg Saw The White Cadillac

Bad Azz says Nate Dogg told him both Suge Knight and Tupac were dead, following Las Vegas shooting.

As an artist who was close to the late Tupac Shakur, Long Beach, California rapper Bad Azz recalled the moment he was made aware of the shooting that ultimately ended Pac’s life.

According to Bad Azz, he was in the studio with Daz Dillinger when they received a phone call from Nate Dogg. During his interview with Vlad TV, he went on to explain that they were initially told by Nate Dogg, who was several cars behind Tupac when the shooting took place, that both Tupac and Suge Knight were dead.

He says he was later informed that Suge was alive and Tupac was in critical condition.

“I was at the studio with Daz and Nate Dogg called us,” Bad Azz said. “And he actually—See, a lot of people don’t know when they talk about Pac living and all this stuff. We had so much information and so much proof that he had got shot, it was like we knew he was shot. Snoop even went to the hospital. I wanted to go. But he told me they wouldn’t let me in. So, he went. He saw him. He told me ‘Pac’s not doing good, Bad Azz.’ But Nate Dogg was the first one to call. And he saw the shooting. So, a lot of people don’t know that…They asked a lot of people questions, but it’s a lot of stuff that people didn’t want to talk about. But Nate Dogg told me personally that he saw the car, which everyone said was a Cadillac…When he called and said the news, he didn’t say ‘Tupac was shot.’ He said Tupac and Suge Knight was dead. That was the first news I got.”

Later in the interview, Bad Azz revealed his plans to release new music that will feature Tupac. The former Death Row artist explained that getting clearance to use music from the late rapper isn’t terribly difficult, given that an artist goes through the right people, and has music Tupac’s estate would approve of.

“I got some new stuff I’mma put out with Pac,” he said. “I haven’t—It makes me upset that he’s been gone for this long and no new rappers—And not because they can’t because sometimes it’s hard to get a clearance, but a lot of these cats don’t know you gotta go to mom. You gotta talk to his real estate. The people who really, really, really are over Tupac’s music and art right now. And you can get clearances…I’mma just drop some new stuff with Pac…I have one unreleased verse and I have several others, acapellas that have came out.”

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35802/ti...tupac-shooting
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Bible

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heron M.O.B. said he's not aware of Nate being with the entourage and doubts that he was in the caravan. He said Nate Dogg was already at Club 662 and around Mob James around the time when Pac got shot.

2 Corinthians 5:7
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
    Heron M.O.B. said he's not aware of Nate being with the entourage and doubts that he was in the caravan. He said Nate Dogg was already at Club 662 and around Mob James around the time when Pac got shot.
    yes I agree bro. he must've been at the club if he thought both Suge and 2Pac were dead. If he was on the caravan he would've known what actually went down. Ol Bad Azz is exaggerating forgetting how much info is known by the fans I think
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Bible

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Floyd Mayweather Jr knows which way the shooters went too, LOL