Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Have you ever felt this way?

I don't know if any of you believe in reincarnation.

I do believe innately and my senses teach and inform me for this to be self evident and true, that the universe is in a constant state of migration of energy and matter.

But, as a human being. At times of deep spiritual presence and awakening or awareness, I feel I am the spiritual reincarnation of some age old spirit. I feel a deep knowing or spiritual connection to emotions, feelings and knowledge of some long gone spirit or some previously repressed yet wild and ambitious soul. It's strange, considering my quick awakening to deeper insights of nature and how easy and simple it was for me at age 20 to 22 to understand the deeper truths of the universe. What i mean is i intuitively felt what was true very easily and embraced the concept of opposites with a simple ease.

I feel as if im not present or exist for a different time, either in the absolute past or the absolute future. the present moment or body is NOTHING in comparison to some deeper or distant existence. I've never felt at home or comfortable in my skin. I feel there is something deep i have been missing and continue to miss, something rare and unusual about my mind that I have not awakened or grasped yet. And i never feel as alive or feel a purpose unless I embrace the inner workings of my spirit and communicate to the world the special mystical or magical ideas that inspire the mind, i feel like i am either a God or I simply do not exist. But, it could also be that this feeling is my knowing that the power of my mind is without limits and that man's mind can be like God and that this thought overwhelms me and makes me shy and confused and frustrated.

Have any of you ever felt as if you carry some other spirit or life inside of you that begs to be awakened? to be expressed, communicated and shared with the world?

It's strange, but I have some feeling I know who this spirit may have been as the similarities in our nature are uncanny and feel so perfect and right and at home!!!

New York State Of Mind Ghostface's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant say that I have honestly. I do believe in a afterlife tho

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does deja vu count...ive experienced that a few times but doesn't everyone.

Mal-funk Sonic Bot: <soul_digital>